Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

2007 Hyundai Veracruz For Sale 1 OF 3 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2007 Hyundai Veracruz For Sale 1 OF 3 (1303 Views)

Hyundai Veracruz 2007 Toks... 4m / ........2007 Hyundai Veracruz For Sale 2 OF 3 ......... / Sharp Hyundai Veracruz 2011 Fabric Tokunbo @3.5M 08096577304 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2007 Hyundai Veracruz For Sale 1 OF 3 by dru23(m): 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
We at dru23 present to you 1 OF 3 2007 Hyundai Veracruz ...

The Veracruz was built as a luxury suv to compete with likes of the Rx350 and Toyota Highlander .. This was built for luxury comfort without shelling out big bucks .. So if you are in the market for suv ,look no further...

This is a better Suv than Xc90 , Ford edge etc. The only competition this vechicle has is an Rx350 .. Lovely vechicle.. It is in good shape and high ground clearance is high enough to navigate bad roads either in the east or Lagos bad road.. The tires alone are worth over 300k naira.. It comes with all terrain tires ,prefect for off-road trips and normal road ......

Our asking price is 3m naira .So come on down and take a look.... I was so impressed with Suv , I had to buy it three of them.. Keep in mind this is a clean title....
Re: 2007 Hyundai Veracruz For Sale 1 OF 3 by dru23(m): 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
Great tires.. Perfect for those bad roads ..All terrain tires and the A/c is winter cold .. This vechicle will make an excellent Xmas gift for you or loves ones ..

Re: 2007 Hyundai Veracruz For Sale 1 OF 3 by dicksonadams(m): 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
Awesome
Re: 2007 Hyundai Veracruz For Sale 1 OF 3 by dru23(m): 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
dicksonadams:
Awesome

Thanks bro .. The car is very comfortable to drive, very smooth ..
Re: 2007 Hyundai Veracruz For Sale 1 OF 3 by AgentGoat: 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
dru and unnecessary noise making eh undecided
Re: 2007 Hyundai Veracruz For Sale 1 OF 3 by dru23(m): 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
AgentGoat:

Re: 2007 Hyundai Veracruz For Sale 1 OF 3 by dicksonadams(m): 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
AgentGoat:

Lolz
Re: 2007 Hyundai Veracruz For Sale 1 OF 3 by cluewebhost(m): 10:44am On Nov 10, 2020
What's the cost of a replacement motor on one of these?

dru23:
We at dru23 present to you 1 OF 3 2007 Hyundai Veracruz ...

The Veracruz was built as a luxury suv to compete with likes of the Rx350 and Toyota Highlander .. This was built for luxury comfort without shelling out big bucks .. So if you are in the market for suv ,look no further...

This is a better Suv than Xc90 , Ford edge etc. The only competition this vechicle has is an Rx350 .. Lovely vechicle.. It is in good shape and high ground clearance is high enough to navigate bad roads either in the east or Lagos bad road.. The tires alone are worth over 300k naira.. It comes with all terrain tires ,prefect for off-road trips and normal road ......

Our asking price is 3m naira .So come on down and take a look.... I was so impressed with Suv , I had to buy it three of them.. Keep in mind this is a clean title....
Re: 2007 Hyundai Veracruz For Sale 1 OF 3 by dru23(m): 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2020
cluewebhost:
What's the cost of a replacement motor on one of these?

I was told around 350k naira , I think it is the same for Lexus rx350 too ..

Modify: plus the veracruz is a better option than the Volvo xc90.. The veracruz is much stronger than xc90 and drives better.. Veracruz has a 3.8liter engine V6... And also the veracruz was design to compete with Lexus Rx350..... Hyundai has really done well with all there cars..
So my brother have no fear it is a good suv ..parts are expensive, anything luxury will be expensive ...
Re: 2007 Hyundai Veracruz For Sale 1 OF 3 by seunoj: 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
dru23:

I was told around 350k naira , I think it is the same for Lexus rx350 too ..

Modify: plus the veracruz is a better option than the Volvo xc90.. The veracruz is much stronger than xc90 and drives better.. Veracruz has a 3.8liter engine V6... And also the veracruz was design to compete with Lexus Rx350..... Hyundai has really done well with all there cars..
So my brother have no fear it is a good suv ..parts are expensive, anything luxury will be expensive ...

Valarinz, come n confirm this o
Re: 2007 Hyundai Veracruz For Sale 1 OF 3 by valarinz: 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
seunoj:

Valarinz, come n confirm this o

The drowning nigga wan use me get free publicity, ain't happening. We move on

1 Like

Re: 2007 Hyundai Veracruz For Sale 1 OF 3 by diportivo: 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
valarinz:

you are wise brother

2 Likes

Re: 2007 Hyundai Veracruz For Sale 1 OF 3 by dru23(m): 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
valarinz:

Well in the USA Volvo xc90 is not really very common . People tend to run away from it .. It is very cheap compare to other suv in the same category ..very cheap and that is why an 07 xc90 is not more than 2.2million naira.. Volvo is known for his safety. But fixing it in Yankee, mechanics will avoid it .. Xc90 are good cars no doubt. Have bought few in past .....

Now since I have discovered Veracruz via my car dealer. The SUV just feels much stronger with is 3.8liter engine. It is 7 seat passenger like the xc90. .but the veracruz has more leg room at the back and cargo space.. I can agree that the Veracruz looks like a mini bus. But from 2008 veracruz looks more sporty ,pictures below.

The parts for veracruz are abit expensive, but they are readily available in ladipo .. Parts dealers bring them in from Korea. Veracruz was built from 07 to 12to compete with Lexus Rx350 and Toyota Highlander.... It does comes close enough in terms of likeability and handling . What other suv comes close enough to the Rx350 or Highlander.. My guess is the Veracruz, this suv has speed. Lovely suv .. When I discovered something good I like to share to the world .. The Veracruz is a great alternative to other Rx350 and highlander ..great suv .. Hyundai are really trying......

People should not feel threaten by dru23. The sky is big enough for everybody.. I think outside the box and I like to share those thoughts and thinking with people. We need to give the consumers choices at times. After all I was given the same choices and opportunities, why should I hide it ...I believe knowledge should be share not hide coz of selfish reasons .

We move to.. My customers should wait for another great and price friendly items coming in for the Xmas soon. Thank you all

2 Likes

Re: 2007 Hyundai Veracruz For Sale 1 OF 3 by kingreign(m): 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2020
Nice car you got. Happy sales Bro!
Re: 2007 Hyundai Veracruz For Sale 1 OF 3 by dru23(m): 11:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
kingreign:
Nice car you got. Happy sales Bro!

Thank you bro .. I appreciate the gesture

1 Like

Re: 2007 Hyundai Veracruz For Sale 1 OF 3 by dru23(m): 12:12am On Nov 11, 2020
diportivo:

you are wise brother

Re: 2007 Hyundai Veracruz For Sale 1 OF 3 by johnabraham: 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2020
Veracruz is a comfortable and strong vehicle. Good for city as well as highway trips. Maintain it well and it will serve u really well.
Re: 2007 Hyundai Veracruz For Sale 1 OF 3 by dru23(m): 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
johnabraham:
Veracruz is a comfortable and strong vehicle. Good for city as well as highway trips. Maintain it well and it will serve u really well.

God bless you my brother. You shall live long.. People think na because I want sell market I dey hyped the car . It uses a very powerful 3.8liter v6 engine.. This suv is fast bro , I was highly impressed , so impressed I bought 3 of it . The second one is landing in about two weeks .

Again veracruz is stronger than the Xc90 or any, alternative suv in its class that are compare to the Toyota suv.. Very strong and study ride .. Super quiet engine

(1) (Reply)

.......NEW STOCK ALERT .....XMAS SALES / Tokunbo 2007 TOYOTA Corolla LE Available At 2.450m / Super Clean Fulloption Honda Croustour 2012 In Perfect Condition 2.650k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.