Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

European Cars Are Not Only Unreliable But Very Unsafe - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / European Cars Are Not Only Unreliable But Very Unsafe (1174 Views)

"Why Manual Cars Are Better Than Automatic Cars" / Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup / These High End luxury Electric Cars Are Coming To Compete With Tesla (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

European Cars Are Not Only Unreliable But Very Unsafe by conductor266: 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
Recent European cars are pure trash in both safety and reliability. See the car that had a collision with the Rolls Royce of a Zimbabwean socialite. The driver of the Honda Fit came out alive while the occupants of the Rolls Royce died with the car's engine peeling off.

His time with his maker may have reached but as a car person I'll say that his chances of survival could have been more if he was in a safe car. Most European car companies Rolls Royce, Bentley, Mercedes, Volks group (Porsche, Lamborghini, Buggati) are all focused on speed and performance and cosmetics. Just see how the engine and front hood of the car peeled away, exposing the driver/passenger cabin. Many of these companies use carbon fiber body for lighter weight and performance. Some even have their engines in the back (atrocity) like 99% of Lambos.
That's why our politicians do not joke with Lexus Lx570 and Landcruiser. RIP man.

Lalasticlala
Re: European Cars Are Not Only Unreliable But Very Unsafe by Ofemmanu1: 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
Esp Hummer suv. A collision with VW golf 3 will write off a Hummer.
Re: European Cars Are Not Only Unreliable But Very Unsafe by Ofemmanu1: 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
Esp Hummer suv. A collision with VW golf 3 will write off a Hummer.
Re: European Cars Are Not Only Unreliable But Very Unsafe by kingreign(m): 7:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ofemmanu1:
Esp Hummer suv.
A collision with VW golf 3 will write off a Hummer.
bro, pls who's your supplier? I wanna see the origin of some of that stuff you've been smoking cos it knocked your brain off.

5 Likes

Re: European Cars Are Not Only Unreliable But Very Unsafe by Ofemmanu1: 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
kingreign:
bro, pls who's your supplier? I wanna see the origin of some of that stuff you've been smoking cos it knocked your brain off.
Why not go Headbutt a bullet?
Re: European Cars Are Not Only Unreliable But Very Unsafe by kingreign(m): 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

Why not go Headbutt a bullet?
I'd do just that only if you'd jump out off a flying chopper that's 1000ft above the ground.

2 Likes

Re: European Cars Are Not Only Unreliable But Very Unsafe by Ofemmanu1: 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2020
kingreign:

I'd do just that only if you'd jump out off a flying chopper that's 1000ft above the ground.
Earth is full, go home.
Re: European Cars Are Not Only Unreliable But Very Unsafe by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
What a ridiculously idiotic thread.

5 Likes

Re: European Cars Are Not Only Unreliable But Very Unsafe by kingreign(m): 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

Earth is full, go home.

Tell the devil I say 'hey' when you return home from where you went to.

1 Like

Re: European Cars Are Not Only Unreliable But Very Unsafe by lagusboyyy(m): 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
Volvo, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Peugeot...

Are all European cars, and they are all built well and solid.

All the cars you mentioned up there are super/fancy cars, they are a little bit advanced than children toys.

I rather drive the latest BMW 7 series or Mercedes Benz S class, than speed with a Lamborghini (expensive plastic)

1 Like

Re: European Cars Are Not Only Unreliable But Very Unsafe by Ofemmanu1: 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
kingreign:

Tell the devil I say 'hey' when you return home from where you went to.
Devil?! hahaha.

I know you're not stupid but yourre just possessed by some really retarded ghost.
Re: European Cars Are Not Only Unreliable But Very Unsafe by kingreign(m): 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

Devil?! hahaha.

I know you're not stupid but yourre just possessed by some really retarded ghost.
Lol I am only high on the substance you gave me o! grin grin
Re: European Cars Are Not Only Unreliable But Very Unsafe by Ofemmanu1: 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
kingreign:
Lol I am only high on the substance you gave me o! grin grin
Enjoyy
Re: European Cars Are Not Only Unreliable But Very Unsafe by Gravatar: 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
Iagusboyyy:
Volvo, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Peugeot...

Are all European cars, and they are all built well and solid.

All the cars you mentioned up there are super/fancy cars, they are a little bit advanced than children toys.

I rather drive the latest BMW 7 series or Mercedes Benz S class, than speed with a Lamborghini (expensive plastic)

Here is another empty headed individual

European cars are well built and solid

But a Lamborghini is "expensive plastic"

Meanwhile Lamborghini is owned by Audi and by Volkswagen, German brands

Clap for yourself

2 Likes

Re: European Cars Are Not Only Unreliable But Very Unsafe by conductor266: 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
What a ridiculously idiotic thread.
What an idiotic reply and more strangely, what a retarded poster.
Re: European Cars Are Not Only Unreliable But Very Unsafe by cluewebhost(m): 11:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ok
Re: European Cars Are Not Only Unreliable But Very Unsafe by Foolishbuhari: 9:11am On Nov 09, 2020
All this Toyota people don come.

Op I drive a Benz and man... Those cars are tough as F! Some weeks back, my friend who drives a CLA250 had a head on collision with a woman at reasonable speeds. The lady who drives a sienna veered from her lane to his and hit him squarely on the face.

Guess what, no single dent on the car. Only the grill at the bumper shifted from the position and we simply pushed it back in with our hands but the Sienna's head lights were totaled. Bumper banged in and hanging.

You have to understand somethings about the RR Wraith

1. It's a single door car (no passenger doors)
2. Reports say the guy was flung out of the car which means he most likely didn’t have a seat belt on.
3. The car bust into flames which normally causes the doors to jam.
4. Village people most definitely were on the matter because it was surprising to me the level of damage on the car even though I didn’t see the Honda it had the accident with though.
5. You don't know perhaps he bought that car salvage... Many things can go wrong.

That a car is tough doesn't mean you should go on a suicide mission wanting to reach the limit of your speedometer. The LX 570 you're hyping, perhaps you should know isn't a very stable car on neck break speeds and they have one of the poorest sharp bends balancing ratio capacities. The reason large cars are good and mostly favored by Americans is the space which creates a savior room during collisions. While these sports cars are like a cubicle. Imagine a car running into a cubicle with you inside or same scenario with you in a duplex. You get the picture now?

European cars are still the strongest cars out there Bro don't dull yourself

1 Like

Re: European Cars Are Not Only Unreliable But Very Unsafe by kingreign(m): 9:16am On Nov 09, 2020
Foolishbuhari:
All this Toyota people don come.

Op I drive a Benz and man... Those cars are tough as F! Some weeks back, my friend who drives a CLA250 had a head on collision with a woman at reasonable speeds. The lady who drives a sienna veered from her lane to his and hit him squarely on the face.

Guess what, no single dent on the car. Only the grill at the bumper shifted from the position and we simply pushed it back in with our hands but the Sienna's head lights were totaled. Bumper banged in and hanging.

You have to understand somethings about the RR Wraith

1. It's a single door car (no passenger doors)
2. Reports say the guy was flung out of the car which means he most likely didn’t have a seat belt on.
3. The car bust into flames which normally causes the doors to jam.
4. Village people most definitely were on the matter because it was surprising to me the level of damage on the car even though I didn’t see the Honda it had the accident with though.
5. You don't know perhaps he bought that car salvage... Many things can go wrong.

That a car is tough doesn't mean you should go on a suicide mission wanting to reach the limit of your speedometer. The LX 570 you're hyping, perhaps you should know isn't a very stable car on neck break speeds and they have one of the poorest sharp bends balancing ratio capacities. The reason large cars are good and mostly favored by Americans is the space which creates a savior room during collisions. While these sports cars are like a cubicle. Imagine a car running into a cubicle with you inside or same scenario with you in a duplex. You get the picture now?

European cars are still the strongest cars out there Bro don't dull yourself

Let the lies begin!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: European Cars Are Not Only Unreliable But Very Unsafe by BamBamK: 9:19am On Nov 09, 2020
conductor266:
Recent European cars are pure trash in both safety and reliability. See the car that had a collision with the Rolls Royce of a Zimbabwean socialite. The driver of the Honda Fit came out alive while the occupants of the Rolls Royce died with the car's engine peeling off.

His time with his maker may have reached but as a car person I'll say that his chances of survival could have been more if he was in a safe car. Most European car companies Rolls Royce, Bentley, Mercedes, Volks group (Porsche, Lamborghini, Buggati) are all focused on speed and performance and cosmetics. Just see how the engine and front hood of the car peeled away, exposing the driver/passenger cabin. Many of these companies use carbon fiber body for lighter weight and performance. Some even have their engines in the back (atrocity) like 99% of Lambos.
That's why our politicians do not joke with Lexus Lx570 and Landcruiser. RIP man.

Lalasticlala

Brilliant!!

change your dealer, though!

1 Like

Re: European Cars Are Not Only Unreliable But Very Unsafe by Foolishbuhari: 9:27am On Nov 09, 2020
kingreign:

Let the lies begin!

Yeah like you were there. grin
I got Nothing to prove to you Bro. Go buy yours and experiment on it wink grin

1 Like

Re: European Cars Are Not Only Unreliable But Very Unsafe by Elsueno: 9:29am On Nov 09, 2020
If you like drive an armored tank, if the tank it's meant to burst in flames during a collision with a bicycle. IT WILL STILL BURN even if d surface of said tank is made of tungsten grin
Re: European Cars Are Not Only Unreliable But Very Unsafe by kingreign(m): 9:34am On Nov 09, 2020
Foolishbuhari:

Yeah like you were there. grin
I got Nothing to prove to you Bro. Go buy yours and experiment on it wink grin
I was there o! grin
Bring yours lemme jam it grin wink
Re: European Cars Are Not Only Unreliable But Very Unsafe by Foolishbuhari: 9:39am On Nov 09, 2020
kingreign:

I was there o! grin
Bring yours lemme jam it grin wink

cheesy grin devil na carpenter Bro. Head lights na 300k
Re: European Cars Are Not Only Unreliable But Very Unsafe by kingreign(m): 9:42am On Nov 09, 2020
Foolishbuhari:

cheesy grin devil na carpenter Bro. Head lights na 300k

He dot giveth his angels charge over thee, lest thou strikest thy feet against a stone! grin grin
Re: European Cars Are Not Only Unreliable But Very Unsafe by Foolishbuhari: 9:43am On Nov 09, 2020
conductor266:

Lalasticlala

Ehn bros did you see Eto' just had an accident with a Prado? Prado was totaled o

See na God dey save o my guy... We can only wish and be careful
Re: European Cars Are Not Only Unreliable But Very Unsafe by Foolishbuhari: 9:44am On Nov 09, 2020
kingreign:

He dot giveth his angels charge over thee, lest thou strikest thy feet against a stone! grin grin

cheesy grin pastors still dey die for accident o Bro. Lol
Re: European Cars Are Not Only Unreliable But Very Unsafe by kingreign(m): 9:46am On Nov 09, 2020
Foolishbuhari:

cheesy grin pastors still dey die for accident o Bro. Lol

For ye are in this world but not of this world... grin
Re: European Cars Are Not Only Unreliable But Very Unsafe by conductor266: 9:50am On Nov 09, 2020
Foolishbuhari:

Ehn bros did you see Eto' just had an accident with a Prado? Prado was totaled o

See na God dey save o my guy... We can only wish and be careful
Shut your mouth. Nothing happened to the Prado. Eto was safe although they're not the equal magnitude of crash sha.

It can be repaired and used. It didn't catch fire and trap the passengers like the overpriced Rolls Royce.

1 Like

Re: European Cars Are Not Only Unreliable But Very Unsafe by Foolishbuhari: 9:50am On Nov 09, 2020
kingreign:

For ye are in this world but not of this world... grin

But ye shall die and return to the earth from whenst thou was made. Earth to earth, dust to dust grin
Re: European Cars Are Not Only Unreliable But Very Unsafe by Foolishbuhari: 9:52am On Nov 09, 2020
conductor266:

Shut your mouth. Nothing happened to the Prado. Eto was safe although they're not the equal magnitude of crash sha.

It can be repaired and used. It didn't catch fire and trap the passengers like the overpriced Rolls Royce.

Hahaha why u dey para for me na grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: European Cars Are Not Only Unreliable But Very Unsafe by kingreign(m): 9:55am On Nov 09, 2020
Foolishbuhari:

But ye shall die and return to the earth from whenst thou was made. Earth to earth, dust to dust grin
Fear not, for I am with thee, my rod and my staff, they comfort thee! cool

(1) (Reply)

Easy Car Scanning And Repair Software For Your Car / I Want To Paint And Bake My Camry / Lexus Gs 300 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.