Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

US Presidential Election: “biden Represents Evil To Me” – FFK Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Presidential Election: “biden Represents Evil To Me” – FFK Says (755 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Throws Shade At FFK Says ‘A Thief Is Never Ashamed’ / “South Africa Will Pay”- FFK Says As S/Africa Frustrates Evacuation Of Nigerians / Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Presidential Election: “biden Represents Evil To Me” – FFK Says by Eborabadan(m): 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, says Joe Biden’s victory at the US polls will be dashed and his celebration will be shortlived.

FFK who is a staunch supporter of Donald Trump, stated this while reacting to Biden’s victory at the US polls.

Read more===https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/11/ffk/

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election: “biden Represents Evil To Me” – FFK Says by Jones4190(m): 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
look at this one that can not even control his family, who are you to called another person evil.

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election: “biden Represents Evil To Me” – FFK Says by Olatunji1929: 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
and ffk also represent evil to the SANE Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election: “biden Represents Evil To Me” – FFK Says by Guestlander: 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
Evil is when you beat your wife to a pulp. Evil is when you threaten a journalist for doing his job. Evil is when you distort the truth for your own narrow interests.

3 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election: “biden Represents Evil To Me” – FFK Says by Manab: 8:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
Sometimes I used to think hw dis man use to reason

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election: “biden Represents Evil To Me” – FFK Says by jidamsel43(m): 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
Why do people always dignify this man's ranting with responses

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election: “biden Represents Evil To Me” – FFK Says by orisa37: 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2020
The CNN is The major evil in this Elections.
Re: US Presidential Election: “biden Represents Evil To Me” – FFK Says by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
As long as this man is connected to Obama. He is a devil in human flesh.
Re: US Presidential Election: “biden Represents Evil To Me” – FFK Says by gulfer: 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
Eborabadan:
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, says Joe Biden’s victory at the US polls will be dashed and his celebration will be shortlived.

FFK who is a staunch supporter of Donald Trump, stated this while reacting to Biden’s victory at the US polls.

Read more===https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/11/ffk/
And who exactly is FFK
Re: US Presidential Election: “biden Represents Evil To Me” – FFK Says by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2020
Imagine a serial fornicator and drug addict like this Fani Kayode, constantly talking trash

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election: “biden Represents Evil To Me” – FFK Says by juvewalex(m): 9:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
He's more upright, reasonable and righteous than you loud mouth .

I don't know how what's happening in 6000 kilometers far away from us our headache because we can't fix our country . Therefore, we all want to go there to better our lives while our country is in ruins and we are okay with it.
Re: US Presidential Election: “biden Represents Evil To Me” – FFK Says by Fahdiga(m): 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
Not only to you FFK. the whole world is mourning. democracy has been murdered. everybody in Nigeria is crying. it is a miscarriage of justice. Trump is the people's choice

(1) (Reply)

Re: I Am From Niger Delta, Not Igbo / Nigerian Economy Slips Into Recession As GDP Contracts By 3.62% In Q3 2020 / Terrorists, Bandits Entering South-west Through Oke-ogun Area – Oyo Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.