Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK (22979 Views)

Festus Keyamo Asks Atiku To Apologize To Tinubu And Nigerians / US Presidential Election: “biden Represents Evil To Me” – FFK Says / He Has Lost Me - FFK Reacts To Picture Of Anthony Joshua Prostrating To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by hillsiderfak(m): 9:20am On Jul 05, 2019
Femi fani kayode believes he deserves An apology. What do you think

It is time for those who insulted
@MaziNnamdiKanu
, Asari Dokubo, my goodself and others for speaking out against the Fulani agenda over the last few years to apologise. It is time for us to close ranks and prepare for what lies ahead.We either stand together or perish together.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1147038409875185664

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by kerzhim(m): 9:21am On Jul 05, 2019
Nigerians are their own enemies, walahi!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by LiftedMan: 9:24am On Jul 05, 2019
It seems FFK and Nnamdi KANU are right somehow, the audacity of the Fulani group � is troubling.

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by badmrkt(m): 9:26am On Jul 05, 2019
wait for your muslim brothers to return from mosque first...today na friday, dem go apologize with insults threat of death.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by hillsiderfak(m): 9:27am On Jul 05, 2019
LiftedMan:
It seems FFK and Nnamdi KANU are right somehow, the audacity of the Fulani group � is troubling.

Nobody cares until it gets to their door step, thats Naija for you. I just hope the next crisis in north won't lead to nation wide crisis[/quote].

I disagree with with you, people are speaking up this days, people in north central and many parts of Nigeria have said no this plan, the issue is we don't have a united voice, our voices are divided. If we stand together like what's happening in Hong kong, we will achieve more.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by LiftedMan: 9:29am On Jul 05, 2019
badmrkt:
wait for your muslim brothers to return from mosque first...today na friday, dem go apologize with insults threat of death.

Naija don need deliverance, make we go call Dr. Olukoya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by Homeboiy: 9:31am On Jul 05, 2019
Ah BEDC una too much
18hours uninterrupted light

Everyday

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by Homeboiy: 9:31am On Jul 05, 2019
Ah BEDC una too much

Everyday

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by cosby02(m): 9:31am On Jul 05, 2019
FFK...You will definitely perish alone.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by kunleweb: 9:32am On Jul 05, 2019
Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:32am On Jul 05, 2019
It's only Yoruba Muslims that will apologize to you..

Others knew the plan and real meaning of Next level...

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:33am On Jul 05, 2019
cosby02:

You must give your father's land for Ruga.....

Must!!!!

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 05, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Must!!!!
Gbam.
cosby02 please update us on your RUGA land donation .
We are waiting.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by tyup(m): 9:42am On Jul 05, 2019
badmrkt:

cosby02:

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by Abeymills(m): 9:47am On Jul 05, 2019
Fulani herdsmen are terrorists

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by psucc(m): 9:48am On Jul 05, 2019
FFK, this is a real trouble. In fact, that your kinsman, the MURIC presido will reply you before Miyetti Allah add their own.

The situation is so pathetic because, you Yoruba brothers will be set against you.

Just watch your back, they are coming!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by Zikora1000(f): 10:35am On Jul 05, 2019
My able inlaw, it is your Yoruba brothers that should bow their head in shame, swallow their pride and apologise to you. But the question is, will they? So much for a tribe that claim to respect elders. Even if they apologise to u this morning , be watchful coz they are coming to cut off your head in the night.

13 Likes

Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by 35824L: 10:37am On Jul 05, 2019
Homeboiy:
Ah BEDC una too much

Everyday
Which place?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by helinues: 10:39am On Jul 05, 2019
FFK, f.uck you instead..

Who give a damn about you, Asari or Kanu?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by jlinkd78(m): 10:42am On Jul 05, 2019
True talk

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by lastmessenger: 10:51am On Jul 05, 2019
helinues:
FFK, f.uck you instead..

a Fulani herdsman is spotted here. They are know by their violent nature. This is one of them. Ignore him

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by helinues: 10:52am On Jul 05, 2019
lastmessenger:
I am a Fulani herdsman. spotted here. We are know known by our violent nature. I am one of them. Ignore Me

Fixed

1 Like

Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 05, 2019
helinues:
FFK, f.uck you instead..

RUGA campaigner grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by TooMuchStuff: 10:56am On Jul 05, 2019
I have never doubted you as my man...

But you actually deserve an Apology from Nigeria

13 Likes

Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by lastmessenger: 11:01am On Jul 05, 2019
helinues:

Fixed
Are you afraid to own up to your identity? Common don't be a coward.

11 Likes

Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by cosby02(m): 11:03am On Jul 05, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Must!!!!
You obviously lack knowledge.

Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:05am On Jul 05, 2019
cosby02:

You obviously lack knowledge.

With your knowledge..

You must donate your fathers land

13 Likes

Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by cosby02(m): 11:08am On Jul 05, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

With your knowledge..

You must donate your fathers land

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by Homeboiy: 11:34am On Jul 05, 2019
35824L:
Which place?

Igbesanmwan down to ist East circular to Sakponba road, Erie to Akpakpava
Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by Xisnin(m): 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
LiftedMan:
A broken clock is right twice a day.
FFK lies so much that many people don't take him seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by NkayStory(f): 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
helinues:
FFK, f.uck you instead..

One yoruba muslim angry at FFK like people predicted..

More are coming...

13 Likes

Re: Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK by NkayStory(f): 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
lastmessenger:
a Fulani herdsman is spotted here. They are know by their violent nature. This is one of them. Ignore him

@helinues is a pure yorubaman through and through.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP / Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster / #panamapapers: EFCC, Interpol To Go After Saraki, Mark, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.