Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

I Believe Lai Mohammed Can Lead This Country 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Believe Lai Mohammed Can Lead This Country 2023 (1680 Views)

Press Briefing On Nigerian Army Training Exercises Across The Country (2023) / If You Think Lai Mohammed Can Lie Just See What Kanu Lied This Morning - PHOTOS / Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Believe Lai Mohammed Can Lead This Country 2023 by vyncentino(m): 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
my own opinion,Mr Lai Mohammed has shown to be one of the best in leadership, when he became minister for information, forget about all the things he said most times, if you notice he really have the interest of the nation at heart, I will like to see him become the president of Nigeria come 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe Lai Mohammed Can Lead This Country 2023 by Perfecttouch(m): 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
vyncentino:
my own opinion,Mr Lai Mohammed has shown to be one of the best in leadership, when he became minister for information, forget about all the things he said most times, if you notice he really have the interest of the nation at heart, I will like to see him become the president of Nigeria come 2023
abi something is wrong with this one ni?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe Lai Mohammed Can Lead This Country 2023 by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
angry
Na curse dey hungry this unfortunate wan

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe Lai Mohammed Can Lead This Country 2023 by tillaman(m): 8:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
You will be a genius if you didn’t just reason with your anus

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe Lai Mohammed Can Lead This Country 2023 by maiquel: 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
Even Lai will laugh at you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe Lai Mohammed Can Lead This Country 2023 by TossTos: 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
In as much as you go be his Vice , i will gladly vote for you and i will help you pull 250K people to vote for you .
Re: I Believe Lai Mohammed Can Lead This Country 2023 by Carlyscales: 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
whooart Op?

Re: I Believe Lai Mohammed Can Lead This Country 2023 by Nukilia: 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2020
You might get stoned to death... Dont say I didn't warn you undecided

1 Like

Re: I Believe Lai Mohammed Can Lead This Country 2023 by Upton: 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
OP, is it that you like controversy or what? Even Lai's family members will not vote for him.

1 Like

Re: I Believe Lai Mohammed Can Lead This Country 2023 by nthony10: 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
vyncentino:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are entitled to your opinion thought but he shouldn't bother thinking about it. He is a bad product to sell.

1 Like

Re: I Believe Lai Mohammed Can Lead This Country 2023 by Orubebe01: 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
Lai is a good presidential material
Re: I Believe Lai Mohammed Can Lead This Country 2023 by helinues: 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
Pls if you can not fear God, why not try and fear Devil.

This is purely a hate speech, inciting Nigerians on very bad thing

3 Likes

Re: I Believe Lai Mohammed Can Lead This Country 2023 by chiiraq802(m): 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
vyncentino:

Guy i go kprass your head. I swear

3 Likes

Re: I Believe Lai Mohammed Can Lead This Country 2023 by Kdon2: 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
Perfecttouch:
abi something is wrong with this one ni?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LMAO
Re: I Believe Lai Mohammed Can Lead This Country 2023 by Kdon2: 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
vyncentino:

Op you are genius I swear!
Re: I Believe Lai Mohammed Can Lead This Country 2023 by chinoxstock: 9:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
So funny.
Re: I Believe Lai Mohammed Can Lead This Country 2023 by Seniorwriter(m): 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
@Mnd44 @lala @any moderator kindly move this to FP ...Hahahaha people need laughter @this times in Nigeria ....the comments that this Topic will ganner will be so hilarious....
@OP you need to post this on Twitter for Lolz...pls make sure you tag me @seniorwriter...you have made me laugh sooooo much and the Savage twitter response to your mischievous topic is left imagined!!!

This OP Proactivity Led To Laughter!!

©Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: I Believe Lai Mohammed Can Lead This Country 2023 by Ibegtodiffer: 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
...now, why I'm I laughing?..

1 Like

Re: I Believe Lai Mohammed Can Lead This Country 2023 by DaInferno(m): 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
How soon we forget.

After all the struggles the youths of this would-be great nation faced just last month to end bad governance and the likes, this is what you would post on a forum for the whole race to see?
You want to start giving fragile minds something to cling on. This man should be made your father and not OUR President!
What good has this man done so far to warrant his Leadership furthermore?

For how long would you keep endorsing these people? you already have a preconceived love for him that you ignore the underlying facts of how backward they have brought 9ja to.

No make me Vex; we need wise people to stand strong and remember the events of 20:10:20 ,as we decide the fate of this nation come 2023, not people like you.

Forget the things He said, you said?, I would bash your head if I saw you I swear! this has to be the most annoying thing I seen all day
Re: I Believe Lai Mohammed Can Lead This Country 2023 by PresidentJosh20(m): 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
Well,my only joy is that you're not God.If you were,Nigeria is as good as gone.
Btw,hope there is no crazy nairalander in your vicnity?cos,I am afraid you may be brutalised for this post.
Re: I Believe Lai Mohammed Can Lead This Country 2023 by Fahdiga(m): 9:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
Even the Bible said the devil is a Lai. a man after Satan's heart. OP don't let Lai's sin and punishment be upon your head

1 Like

Re: I Believe Lai Mohammed Can Lead This Country 2023 by ZhiosonWind: 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
vyncentino:
Be very careful

1 Like

Re: I Believe Lai Mohammed Can Lead This Country 2023 by Coneheadyutes(m): 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2020
undecided
Re: I Believe Lai Mohammed Can Lead This Country 2023 by Msallisson: 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
Rotten corpse

Re: I Believe Lai Mohammed Can Lead This Country 2023 by olabolaji(m): 12:09am On Nov 09, 2020
grin the op is one evil genius in the making. Even the devil dey fear. Lie lie grin grin

Re: I Believe Lai Mohammed Can Lead This Country 2023 by ePoster: 1:23am On Nov 09, 2020
helinues:
Pls if you can not fear God, why not try and fear Devil.

This is purely a hate speech, inciting Nigerians on very bad thing
So you agree?
Re: I Believe Lai Mohammed Can Lead This Country 2023 by ePoster: 1:28am On Nov 09, 2020
vyncentino:
Sarcasm?
My conspiracy theory? Lai Mohammed is the evil mastermind behind all of it!
He orchestrated everything...I can't reveal the details now though.

Some other time...

You're part of the agenda, promote him for the Presidency!

I know everything!! Everything!!!
Re: I Believe Lai Mohammed Can Lead This Country 2023 by MiztaSpark(m): 1:42am On Nov 09, 2020
If every Nigerian youth reason like you, then there is no hope for the youths in Nigeria.
Re: I Believe Lai Mohammed Can Lead This Country 2023 by britiko: 1:52am On Nov 09, 2020
vyncentino:

True, he will lead you and your household! You shall serve liar mohammed
Re: I Believe Lai Mohammed Can Lead This Country 2023 by Nobody: 2:48am On Nov 09, 2020
vyncentino:
Yes, he cannot.

cc lzaa bamite helinues

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sit At Home: Umahi Filling Station Under Lock And Key / FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria / Where Would Obi Cubana Be Without ''The Zoo''?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.