Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Easycap And Easyworhip, Plus My Video Camcorder. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Easycap And Easyworhip, Plus My Video Camcorder. (1135 Views)

Rate My Video Editing Skills With Just My Mobile Phone / Please Rate My Video / Check Out My Video Design Concept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easycap And Easyworhip, Plus My Video Camcorder. by Kabiyesi12(m): 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
Good day my people,
I want to seek your advice on what to do, when I connect my camera via Easycap to project my video using easyworhip software in few minutes the video image-motion will beging to slow like slow motion.
Please what can I do to make the video normal?
Re: Easycap And Easyworhip, Plus My Video Camcorder. by Offpoint1: 7:19am On Nov 09, 2020
Kabiyesi12:
Good day my people,
I want to seek your advice on what to do, when I connect my camera via Easycap to project my video using easyworhip software in few minutes the video image-motion will beging to slow like slow motion.
Please what can I do to make the video normal?
What's your system specs?
Re: Easycap And Easyworhip, Plus My Video Camcorder. by Kabiyesi12(m): 9:33am On Nov 09, 2020
HP laptop Processor-Intel(R) CPU 3825U @1.90GHz 1.90 GHz 4G RAM 500G ROM 64-bit Operating system, x64-based processor Window 10
Re: Easycap And Easyworhip, Plus My Video Camcorder. by Offpoint1: 9:39am On Nov 10, 2020
Kabiyesi12:
HP laptop Processor-Intel(R) CPU 3825U @1.90GHz 1.90 GHz 4G RAM 500G ROM 64-bit Operating system, x64-based processor Window 10
When running the software, do you have any other software open down?
Re: Easycap And Easyworhip, Plus My Video Camcorder. by Kabiyesi12(m): 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
Offpoint1:

When running the software, do you have any other software open down?

I don't think so, but I can remember I was having the easycap installation CD in my system,
Re: Easycap And Easyworhip, Plus My Video Camcorder. by Offpoint1: 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
Kabiyesi12:

I don't think so, but I can remember I was having the easycap installation CD in my system,
It's hard to say what the problem is, I wish I could get hold of the PC.
Re: Easycap And Easyworhip, Plus My Video Camcorder. by Kabiyesi12(m): 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
Offpoint1:

It's hard to say what the problem is, I wish I could get hold of the PC.

Re: Easycap And Easyworhip, Plus My Video Camcorder. by Offpoint1: 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2020
Kabiyesi12:

Your far from me...
I can suggest an alternative way for projecting live cam fed.
Download IP Cam from playstore, follow the instructions. Let me know if you have any questions in the process.
Re: Easycap And Easyworhip, Plus My Video Camcorder. by Kabiyesi12(m): 11:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
Offpoint1:

Your far from me...

I can suggest an alternative way for projecting live cam fed.

Download IP Cam from playstore, follow the instructions.
Let me know if you have any questions in the process.

I have IP webcam, is it different from Up Cam?

It seems they the same
Re: Easycap And Easyworhip, Plus My Video Camcorder. by Offpoint1: 11:43pm On Nov 10, 2020
Kabiyesi12:

I have IP webcam, is it different from Up Cam?
It seems they the same
Never heard of up cam, so I can differentiate them.
Re: Easycap And Easyworhip, Plus My Video Camcorder. by lexxybb: 5:47am On Nov 11, 2020
What version of easyworship are you using. I use easy worship and a TV card too, it works flawlessly
Re: Easycap And Easyworhip, Plus My Video Camcorder. by Kabiyesi12(m): 11:16am On Nov 11, 2020
lexxybb:
What version of easyworship are you using. I use easy worship and a TV card too, it works flawlessly
it's was easyworhip 2009 before I format my system but I HV not been using Easycap then, and ever since I format the system every 2009 I lay hands on could not accept key.

I will show you the type of video card and the camera I am using.
presently I am still managing Easyworhip 2007 and that is the. one slowing.
Please, do you know the latest version I easyworhip may be I can get it
Re: Easycap And Easyworhip, Plus My Video Camcorder. by Kabiyesi12(m): 11:24am On Nov 11, 2020
Offpoint1:

Never heard of up cam, so I can differentiate them.

I mean IP webcam, is the same app,
you know benefit of connecting it to easyworhip is that you will be able to display songs lyrics on top of the video
Re: Easycap And Easyworhip, Plus My Video Camcorder. by Kabiyesi12(m): 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2020
WhatsApp on zero eit zero free free seas nile for two sees sefun: #easycap
Re: Easycap And Easyworhip, Plus My Video Camcorder. by Offpoint1: 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
Kabiyesi12:

I mean IP webcam, is the same app,
you know benefit of connecting it to easyworhip is that you will be able to display songs lyrics on top of the video
I know.
The live cam fed consumes a lot of memory, so you'll need to upgrade your ram at least 6 or 8gb to have a smooth broadcast.

1 Like

Re: Easycap And Easyworhip, Plus My Video Camcorder. by lexxybb: 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2020
I use easy worship version 6 fully cracked and works flawlessly. I'm also in abk.

1 Like

Re: Easycap And Easyworhip, Plus My Video Camcorder. by Kabiyesi12(m): 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
lexxybb:
I use easy worship version 6 fully cracked and works flawlessly. I'm also in abk.

You mean it bro?
Re: Easycap And Easyworhip, Plus My Video Camcorder. by Kabiyesi12(m): 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2020
lexxybb:

Is it possible to increase the RAM from 4G to 6G or 8G without any future problem?
Re: Easycap And Easyworhip, Plus My Video Camcorder. by Kabiyesi12(m): 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
lexxybb:

Do you stream live video with that version 6 because the version 7 I am using is still dragging after some minutes
Re: Easycap And Easyworhip, Plus My Video Camcorder. by joeferrari(m): 11:53pm On Nov 11, 2020
Good day nairalanders, please I need a good video compressor software and video editing software, which one can be recommended for me and how can I get it, please I need for my project.
And please am reading how you guys are talking about easy cap and easy worship live streaming I will like to know more about it
Thanks
Re: Easycap And Easyworhip, Plus My Video Camcorder. by Samywhizzy(m): 10:30am On May 05, 2022
Hello.... Please i need the Easyworship 7....

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help / Playing Around: / 3d Fly-through Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.