Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

ASUU *greatest Of All Times* - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU *greatest Of All Times* (621 Views)

GREATEST PONZI SCHEMES OF ALL TIMES.[PHOTOS] / TOP 15 MATHEMATICIANS OF ALL TIMES. / See The Most Intelligent Group Photograph Of All Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU *greatest Of All Times* by KimVenom(m): 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
You know going by the current state of ASUU I don't think they are any organisation able to challenge them.

They are world class set of players in the business able to take down any tough opponents even the almighty FG fc.

I wonder why they haven't been given the title they truly deserve yet even with their superb performance for 7-8 months yet.

Indeed ladies and gentlemen ASUU are the best strikers out there.

I keep wondering why pes or FIFA hasn't feature them in their franchise, cause it's obvious to everyone that they are world class strikers, I even heard Chelsea almost signed them due to their performance against FG fc.

I believe they will win the "balloon da' Strike" with this performance.

Lolzzzzz (Abi I lie?)
Admin please take to FrontPage for people to see ooo and tell me I lie or not.

To my fellow students Happy Sunday and God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: ASUU *greatest Of All Times* by Tony142: 12:51am On Nov 09, 2020
KimVenom:
You know going by the current state of ASUU I don't think they are any organisation able to challenge them.

They are world class set of players in the business able to take down any tough opponents even the almighty FG fc.

I wonder why they haven't been given the title they truly deserve yet even with their superb performance for 7-8 months yet.

Indeed ladies and gentlemen ASUU are the best strikers out there.

I keep wondering why pes or FIFA hasn't feature them in their franchise, cause it's obvious to everyone that they are world class strikers, I even heard Chelsea almost signed them due to their performance against FG fc.

I believe they will win the "balloon da' Strike" with this performance.

Lolzzzzz (Abi I lie?)
Admin please take to FrontPage for people to see ooo and tell me I lie or not.

To my fellow students Happy Sunday and God bless you all.

Who told u ASUU is powerful? Have u see police or soldier strike b4? If police strike enh there will be no body to guard all this top top politicians and trust me they will settle them and the strike will be called off withing 24hrs, ASUU na small children joor, police and soldier strike are more powerful, ASUU dey learn work
Re: ASUU *greatest Of All Times* by KimVenom(m): 6:27am On Nov 09, 2020
Tony142:

Who told u ASUU is powerful? Have u see police or soldier strike b4? If police strike enh there will be no body to guard all this top top politicians and trust me they will settle them and the strike will be called off withing 24hrs, ASUU na small children joor, police and soldier strike are more powerful, ASUU dey learn work

But now Na ASUU day top the league. Still waiting for who will over take them
Re: ASUU *greatest Of All Times* by Drfifa: 8:20am On Nov 09, 2020
Mate.. FIFA21 featured ASUU in their ultimate Team!.. Check FIFA21 preview..

Am also Hearing some rumors in the FIFA community that they are planning on Replacing Alex Hunter(The Journey) With ASUU(The Legend of the strikers). grin
Re: ASUU *greatest Of All Times* by sinkhole: 8:26am On Nov 09, 2020
On a more serious note:
Do you realize that all other University unions are just dumb now, they only talk of their share whenever ASUU has successfully negotiated for certain payment?
Re: ASUU *greatest Of All Times* by KimVenom(m): 10:57am On Nov 09, 2020
sinkhole:
On a more serious note:
Do you realize that all other University unions are just dumb now, they only talk of their share whenever ASUU has successfully negotiated for certain payment?

That's naija for you bro #waything man go do
Re: ASUU *greatest Of All Times* by duduade: 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
sinkhole:
On a more serious note:

You v observed that Nasu and ssanu have been mute

Lool

Reason ASUU is shouting now..
Re: ASUU *greatest Of All Times* by sinkhole: 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
duduade:

You v observed that Nasu and ssanu have been mute

Lool

Reason ASUU is shouting now..
but their shout never benefit ASUU or even students

(1) (Reply)

Speak Hausa, Yoruba & Igbo Language Fluently in 5 Weeks / Top 100 Questions And Answers From 2021 Jamb Novel (the Life Changer) / Can I Study Medicine With This Score?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.