Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Speak Hausa, Yoruba & Igbo Language Fluently in 5 Weeks - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Speak Hausa, Yoruba & Igbo Language Fluently in 5 Weeks (621 Views)

Ogbonnaya Okoro Is Translating Physics Textbook To Igbo Language / Learn How To Speak Hausa Language Fluently in Abuja / Learn how to Speak (Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba) Fluently anywhere in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speak Hausa, Yoruba & Igbo Language Fluently in 5 Weeks by janitors(m): 9:47am On Jan 23, 2021
After the program, you will be able to speak the language fluently, without any barrier.
Our tutorial is practical online learning methodology with live scenario, public communications, fast learning kits and lots more.

Speak Hausa, Youruba, Igbo, english, french, german, arabic, Hindi & chinese

Are you a foreigner in nigeria, are you a business men or women, are you a civil servant, who feel so disappointed he / she cant communicate in Nigerian language and seriously desire to speak fluently?. or do you wish to speak and communicate in nigerian language in public location.

Speakotics language center is a special nigerian language tutorial center who will provide a one on one Nigerian language tutorial program for you at your convenient, we will make sure you start speaking the Nigerian language the first day of lesson, you can start your Nigerian language program anytime you are free either weekdays or weekend.

We will offer you a one on one private tutor, who will teach you Nigerian language extensively with practical overview and we will also give you a complete program structure and course outline

Objectives of the lesson
1. To be able to speak the language fluently
2. To improve your communication skills
3. To improve your ascent and pronunciation of words
4. To provide you an easy and faster way of learning the language

E N R O L L N O W- 0 7 0 6 2 9 4 0 2 5 3,
0 8 0 9 6 5 6 9 79 7
Re: Speak Hausa, Yoruba & Igbo Language Fluently in 5 Weeks by janitors(m): 11:53am On Jan 30, 2021
0 8 0 9 6 5 6 9 79 7
Re: Speak Hausa, Yoruba & Igbo Language Fluently in 5 Weeks by janitors(m): 8:44am On Jun 24, 2021
Are you in any Nigerian Language Speaking community, but doesn’t favor you because of Language Barrier?

Tell us the Language they speak, we will also teach you, how to communicate woth them, in their Local Language

After the program, you will be able to speak the Language fluently, without any barrier.
Our Tutorial is Practical Learning Methodology with live scenario, Public Communications, Fast Learning kits and lots more.

Objectives of the Lesson
1. To be able to speak the Language Fluently
2. To improve your Communication skills
3. To Improve your Ascent and Pronunciation of words
4. To provide you an easy and faster way of learning the Language

What will you learn?
1. Sentences
2. Pronunciations and Spelling
3. Tone
4. Formulae
5. Vowels
6. Consonants
7. Verbs
8. Noun
9. Pronoun
10. Cardinal Numerals
and lots more…

0 8 0 9 6 5 6 9 79 7
Re: Speak Hausa, Yoruba & Igbo Language Fluently in 5 Weeks by AshleyJohnson13: 8:02am On Jun 25, 2021
A very interesting remark. I sincerely advise you to try to start studying with a good tutor in order to develop better. I have been trying to start speaking Russian for a very long time and thanks to this site, I was able to achieve this. Good tutors are very helpful in this. Therefore, I advise you to talk with a couple of tutors in the Russian language.
Re: Speak Hausa, Yoruba & Igbo Language Fluently in 5 Weeks by janitors(m): 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
AshleyJohnson13:
A very interesting remark. I sincerely advise you to try to start studying with a good tutor in order to develop better. I have been trying to start speaking Russian for a very long time and thanks to this site, I was able to achieve this. Good tutors are very helpful in this. Therefore, I advise you to talk with a couple of tutors in the Russian language.

Thank you for your response, you can apply for any of our Nigeria Language Courses, via Home or Online Class.
Enquiries -07062940253
Re: Speak Hausa, Yoruba & Igbo Language Fluently in 5 Weeks by janitors(m): 8:42am On Jul 18, 2021
0 8 0 9 6 5 6 9 79 7
Re: Speak Hausa, Yoruba & Igbo Language Fluently in 5 Weeks by janitors(m): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
A P P L Y NOW FOR HOME TUTOR- 0 7 0 6 2 9 4 0 2 5 3,
0 8 0 9 6 5 6 9 79 7
Re: Speak Hausa, Yoruba & Igbo Language Fluently in 5 Weeks by janitors(m): 11:18am On Jan 23, 2022
After the program, you will be able to speak the language fluently, without any barrier.
Our tutorial is practical online learning methodology with live scenario, public communications, fast learning kits and lots more.

Speak Hausa, Youruba, Igbo, english, french, german, arabic, Hindi & chinese

Are you a foreigner in nigeria, are you a business men or women, are you a civil servant, who feel so disappointed he / she cant communicate in Nigerian language and seriously desire to speak fluently?. or do you wish to speak and communicate in nigerian language in public location.

Speakotics language center is a special nigerian language tutorial center who will provide a one on one Nigerian language tutorial program for you at your convenient, we will make sure you start speaking the Nigerian language the first day of lesson, you can start your Nigerian language program anytime you are free either weekdays or weekend.

We will offer you a one on one private tutor, who will teach you Nigerian language extensively with practical overview and we will also give you a complete program structure and course outline

0 8 0 9 6 5 6 9 79 7

(1) (Reply)

I Got My Case Study Assignment Help Sorted Within Minutes / What Is FMGE Exam? / Top 100 Questions And Answers From 2021 Jamb Novel (the Life Changer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.