Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) (39712 Views)

Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos) / Zulum Visits Hospitals, Confirms 10 Deaths, 47 Injuries After Boko Haram Attack / Agugu Youths Protect A Police Station From Being Attacked By Hoodlums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by OtemAtum: 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
Hmm
Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ntor

Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by kay29000(m): 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
Fahdiga:
Why are we Yorubas so violent in nature. why should my brothers inflict such injury to our fellow Yoruba man. such a thing will never happen in Igbo land. we should try and emulate our Igbo brothers. they are hardworking and peace loving people. how I wish I'm an Igbo man

I didn't have to read too many of your posts to know where you're really from.
Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by NightHawke: 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
I AM NOT A FAN OF LATSMA. I'VE SEEN THEM ASSIST THE PHYSICALLY DISABLED AND VERY ELDERLY CROSS THE ROAD WITHOUT USING THE PEDESTRIAN BRIDGE WHICH IS UNDERSTANDABLE.

THIS GUY IS NEITHER OF THE ABOVE AND SHOULD BE CHARGED TO A LAW COURT.

4 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by lexander(m): 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
undecided

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by sammirano: 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
Good
Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by Donspicey: 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nawa ooooooooo

Ninu aye.........

see as d tout take enter one chance...

Snappy recovery to d FRSC official.....

Drill dat bloody civilian till he get sense....

Ur mates for south south wan burst aso rock u dey dia dey assault traffic warder....

Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by nuelzy: 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

E don tey wey them don mean the officer cheesy grin

Maybe e too dey show himself undecided

I don't support violence but it is not everyone that's healthy enough to climb the pedestrian bridge!!!

He approached you kindly, why not help him

These officers need to realize that they are there to serve the people!!!
This is what a man will call a wife... Tueeh!!

4 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by Badonasty(m): 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
Lol...that scapegoat go regret the day dem born am

3 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
lindareep:
It's probably "fake news" grin grin grin

Meanwhile, Guys who are interested in growing their beard can chat me up, I will deliver beard oil to your preferred location within Lagos, payment on delivery (Lagos only please)
your product is fake

5 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by peppermint7(m): 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
Wahala for who dem don catch
You are about to experience fuckery at its highest level
Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by lindareep: 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

your product is fake

Thank you for your sincere review, God bless you accordingly smiley
Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by abimic(m): 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

I don't support violence but it is not everyone that's healthy enough to climb the pedestrian bridge!!!

Why are you now screaming like a baby who needs a feeder in the last part of the statement. Maybe you can take the job role to see how the demanding it's, and learn to appreciate such a selfless service. I wish you're so calm to that extent to take some more demands. He did right, lawlessness in Lagos is alarming, one way endorsed by touts and hoodlums, and bike taking over everywhere! This is not the Lagos we want. Good one of them was arrested, you're turned down, follow process, no need resorting to violence. You have power to break someone's head but don't have power to climb bridge... cry

6 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by Okortor: 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
Dis z unnecessary, irrespective of whatsoever.
We need sanity in Lagos.. enough of crimes n violence on citizens and law enforcement officers pls..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by RexTramadol1: 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

If everyone decides to approach him kindly, what will be made of the pedestrian bridge?

Someone who doesn’t have strength to climb pedestrian bridge has strength to battle Lastma officer

If the country will work, we all have to accept to play our parts without looking for favors in whatever guise

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by Adewale1603(m): 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
salbis:
I'm tired of this year 2020, abeg make year 2021 just show.
if 2020 is like this so, what makes you think 2021 will be anything different. its the continuation of 2020, just a number, year, date. no significance.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by uuzba(m): 10:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
ojun50:
End Hoodlums now before dey destroy this country
Hoodlums are people who have no jobs.
So what are you saying?
Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by Okoroawusa: 10:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
Good.
We need to take our Lagos back. This one will not hesitate to loot another person's shop in the name of protest. He was even boasting that they have chased police away from the roads. And someone is asking why I am against protests in Lagos.

Nonsense and #ENDSARS!!

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by TONYE001(m): 11:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
lexander:

Am not in support of violence in any form but picture this a single law enforcement officer was injured and it makes front page what happened to the people that have been killed by law enforcement officers for years on end or better still from 2012 till date how many law enforcement officers have been arrested and sent to jail for killing unarmed citizens I wouldn't even speak about those that were physically assaulted or harassed

You’ve spoken well, brother.

I (and many others) have asked for the prosecution of offending officers on this platform and elsewhere.

I was in support of the #ENDSARS campaign before it was eventually hijacked. Thing is, as we pursue justice, we should not be found wanting. This is not about taking sides; it’s about calling wrong, wrong, and right, right.

Those men had no business assaulting that officer just like our law enforcement officers have no business assaulting us.

You’d agree with me that quite a number of times, news of police brutality/extrajudicial killings have made the Front Page of this site, just like this one.

So, no matter who’s at the receiving end, let’s always call for justice.
Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by vineyardfarms: 11:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
Mokason288:

Why??
What about when a law enforcement agent/officer attacks a defenseless citizen
I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Wwww
YES - YES
Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by hush15: 11:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
This unnecessary Fight with our Law enforcement Personnels is not a Good one at all!

We are breeding an attitude that may Spell doom for the People and the Society!

If they should completely leave the road and offices due to their lives being threatened, it's an Invitation to Criminals, Hoodlums and Full blown Lawlessness

The Law Enforcement officers Should be allowed to do their work!

The Law Enforcement Officers Should also not engage in any form of Nefarious activity!

I concur.

Why you go meet lastma officer to stop vehicle for you make you cross! Why not wait till he passes the vehicle he wants yo pass then you can cross since you to big to use the bridge!

While we know how some of these officers no get sense, we should now start looking for trouble where there is none. It will only lead to chaos like Righteousness said. Its bad.

We shouldn't be the very problem we trying to solve.

Youth, let's behave ourselves like a well cultured people.

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by asmovic(m): 11:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
lindareep:
It's probably "fake news" grin grin grin

Meanwhile, Guys who are interested in growing their beard can chat me up, I will deliver beard oil to your preferred location within Lagos, payment on delivery (Lagos only please)
how are we sure your beard oil is not fake too? let's collectively abhor evil in our society. attacking enforcement officers is not the way out. Although , we all know their ways. well the beard oil, I need am. cheers!
Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by Blakjewelry(m): 11:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
Mokason288:

Why??

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
when did violence for violence solve anything. There should be a check and balance system to hold erring officers accountable
Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by GamalNasser: 11:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
We cannot do without law enforcement !! I support Law and Order!!

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by Yemi7up: 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
Mokason288:

Why??

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
No.
Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by nairavsdollars(f): 11:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
The one arrested should be killed asap.
Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by showafrica(m): 11:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
ojun50:
End Hoodlums now before dey destroy this country

It will finally become the new low... Any security agent wey brutalize civilians its likely to be attacked by hoodlums. Nigeria is yet to address this issue and i pray it does not degenerate to something worse than endsars protest.
Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by andyanders: 11:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
That criminal with his friends should be charged for attempted murder and sent to prison, nothing less than 20 yrs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by andyanders: 11:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
lexander:

Am not in support of violence in any form but picture this a single law enforcement officer was injured and it makes front page what happened to the people that have been killed by law enforcement officers for years on end or better still from 2012 till date how many law enforcement officers have been arrested and sent to jail for killing unarmed citizens I wouldn't even speak about those that were physically assaulted or harassed
Are u insinuating that the guy's action on a LASMA officer by those criminals is right with ur above input 'cus of those SARS killed? Is that criminal not worst than SARS? Nonsense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Labor Party's Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu / FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities / Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.