Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) (39706 Views)

Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos) / Zulum Visits Hospitals, Confirms 10 Deaths, 47 Injuries After Boko Haram Attack / Agugu Youths Protect A Police Station From Being Attacked By Hoodlums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by nogragra: 12:32am On Nov 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
This unnecessary Fight with our Law enforcement Personnels is not a Good one at all!

We are breeding an attitude that may Spell doom for the People and the Society!

If they should completely leave the road and offices due to their lives being threatened, it's an Invitation to Criminals, Hoodlums and Full blown Lawlessness

The Law Enforcement officers Should be allowed to do their work!

The Law Enforcement Officers Should also not engage in any form of Nefarious activity!
This is the plan of lawless ones in the society. No wonder they burn police station, courts and other key points to pave way for their evil doing and menace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by Miracle2020: 12:47am On Nov 09, 2020
I can see his flatt head so no need of name.
Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by Powersurge: 12:47am On Nov 09, 2020
There only two things that can help this country. Reposition this country for development or risk serious consequences.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by zudozz: 1:36am On Nov 09, 2020
Abeg who go fit burst dat frontteethLESS lasma man wey dey for Cele head? I go give d person 80k. That's double amount he n his colleague extorted from me.
Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by Mokason288(m): 3:07am On Nov 09, 2020
Blakjewelry:
when did violence for violence solve anything. There should be a check and balance system to hold erring officers accountable

What is check and balance? You didn’t hear that the indicted SARS OFFICERS can’t be prosecuted due to lack of evidence
Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:56am On Nov 09, 2020
Hotzone:
That’s why they don’t want police on the roads...but with the scarcity of tomatoes in the market especially south east states...I suggest u hide ur head from ‘mama put’ sellers because that ur head looks like tomatoes plantation

grin
Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:06am On Nov 09, 2020
Powersurge:
There only two things that can help this country. Reposition this country for development or risk serious consequences.

These APC crooks won't listen!

Amaechi is busy piling dubious Chinese loans one on top of the other, so that the kickbacks will be enough for him to spend on his bid for Aso Rock come 2023
Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by DSoj(m): 4:25am On Nov 09, 2020
This is Rubbish. This nonsense started with end sars and if not careful, soldiers will be drafted to police the country

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by AfonjaConehead: 5:10am On Nov 09, 2020
Namdeenero:
That guy don buy market grin
I tell you o....serious market.... grin
Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by lindareep: 5:40am On Nov 09, 2020
asmovic:
how are we sure your beard oil is not fake too? let's collectively abhor evil in our society. attacking enforcement officers is not the way out. Although , we all know their ways. well the beard oil, I need am. cheers!

Lolz, oya chat up if you haven'tgrin grin grin
Good morning
Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by Hallabee1(m): 5:49am On Nov 09, 2020
I stay in Jakande and this is not Jakande bus stop ... pls be sure of what you spread online
Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by lexander(m): 6:13am On Nov 09, 2020
undecided
Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by mrkings84(m): 6:14am On Nov 09, 2020
When your village people call your line and your gladly pick it .....

It will be blood for blood.
I trust our soldiers!!
Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by IgboSomalia: 6:29am On Nov 09, 2020
See the idiot's fat flat head. He wants to chase Lastma off the roads in Lagos. He would soon understand that Lagos is not Abia.
Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by Blakjewelry(m): 6:42am On Nov 09, 2020
Mokason288:

What is check and balance? You didn’t hear that the indicted SARS OFFICERS can’t be prosecuted due to lack of evidence
Read again I said there should be
Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by SUNGOLD24(m): 6:56am On Nov 09, 2020
Incessant attack against our law enforcement agents are both barbaric and uncalled for. It should be stopped it degenerate to a state of anarchy.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by 1Teethosin(m): 7:02am On Nov 09, 2020
Another excuse for lastma to carry gun
Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by naija4life247: 7:03am On Nov 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
This unnecessary Fight with our Law enforcement Personnels is not a Good one at all!

If they should completely leave the road and offices due to their lives being threatened, it's an Invitation to Criminals, Hoodlums and Full blown Lawlessness

The Law Enforcement Officers Should also not engage in any form of Nefarious activity!

I am sure you borrowed somebody’s brain to type this because your brain is not this useful
Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by Lawdis(m): 7:04am On Nov 09, 2020
Blakjewelry:
Anyone caught attacking law enforcement officers should be dealt with

.....what about law enforcement agent attacking law abiding citizen directly or indirectly?

grin grin grin
Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by Lawdis(m): 7:08am On Nov 09, 2020
ojun50:
End Hoodlums now before dey destroy this country

....only if you can go to Senate house and presidential villa

that's where you can get major hoodlums that have already destroyed the country in all ramifications

grin grin grin
Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by frog12: 7:17am On Nov 09, 2020
that's why professionals should be running these states, not THUGS, or boy boys!
Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by Mokason288(m): 7:36am On Nov 09, 2020
Blakjewelry:

Read again I said there should be
Read what agin ? This is Nigeria, every body should behave exactly how dey like
Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by NoRetreat(m): 7:36am On Nov 09, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

E don tey wey them don mean the officer cheesy grin

Maybe e too dey show himself undecided

I don't support violence but it is not everyone that's healthy enough to climb the pedestrian bridge!!!

He approached you kindly, why not help him

These officers need to realize that they are there to serve the people!!!
did you read the article at all?
Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by Ahmiidpk: 7:39am On Nov 09, 2020
Nairaland your ways of reporting news is someone which one is hoodlums
Just say Mr This attack lawma officer
Are you trying to say EndSars protesters? Coz I don’t understand
Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by andyanders: 7:40am On Nov 09, 2020
lexander:
if you read my post carefully you'll see I wrote am not in support I also believe in justice what ticked me off was the dude asking for maximum sentence in a society where the rule of law is respected and the courts are actually allowed to do their jobs you do the crime you serve your time. We won't be having this conversation in this particular incident the officer in question was carrying out his responsibility so kudos to him but we shouldn't forget the kind of country we live in where the lives of ordinary Nigerians doesn't actually matter . The point i was trying pass across is at the end of the day we're all humans
Peace my brother. Those guys messed up and should be sent to jail. God's peace is what we need.
Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by yenereal(m): 7:55am On Nov 09, 2020
lindareep:
It's probably "fake news" grin grin grin

Meanwhile, Guys who are interested in growing their beard can chat me up, I will deliver beard oil to your preferred location within Lagos, payment on delivery (Lagos only please)

It is probably a "fake product".
Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by akure1stson: 7:58am On Nov 09, 2020
Perfecttouch:
That idiot held down should be made to suffer the actions of everyone that laid their hands on the lastma official as a deterent to others..
There is a reason it is called pedestrian Bridge, it is not there for fashion.

On a serious note, that guy is in serious trouble, him village people ring him phone, the mumu pick am come put am for loud speaker

let him suffer minimum of 600 yrs
Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by riches4me(m): 8:22am On Nov 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

Before nko, is this not a lawless society? When the original hoodlums called politicians get away with all manners of lawlessness, they didn't know there will be repercussions
Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by yemmywesey(m): 8:59am On Nov 09, 2020
he don red for that guy, I trust my soldiers, he go do frog jump for guard room, charged to magistrate court, and sentenced or fined for assault on a lagos state service man.
the guy family should be ready for 300k naira to clear his stupidity.
Re: LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) by cybriz82(m): 9:25am On Nov 09, 2020
See as plaintain begin hungry me ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) / Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] / Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.