Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Hon. Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Congratulates Joe Biden And Kamala Harris - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Congratulates Joe Biden And Kamala Harris (302 Views)

Nkeiruka Onyejeocha: We Will Resume Payment Of Wage Award This Week / Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Loses Re-election To Lp's Ogah / Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Commissions Road In Abia State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Congratulates Joe Biden And Kamala Harris by shrinkchido(f): 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
I congratulate president-elect Joe Biden and vice president-elect Kamala Harris of the United States.

It was a fiercely run election but the American people, in whose hands lie the ultimate power to elect, spoke through the ballot.

The emergence of Harris as the first female vice president of the US speaks clearly and resoundingly to one of our world's most urgent yearning - equality, and particularly the need to give equal opportunities to everyone irrespective of gender or race.

Under your presidency, I look forward to a mutually beneficial relationship particularly in the area of Security and trade, and with Kamala Harris a collaboration that emboldens women’s rights as first human rights, a demystification of the stereotypical bureaucracies that hinder women from running for office in Nigeria by calling for deliberate implementation of policies as signed between the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the United States of America.

Nkeiruka Onyejeocha
Deputy Chief Whip
House of Representatives

(1) (Reply)

NCS To Honour Asiwaju Bola Tinubu With ICT Enabler Award / Davido...i Was Pressured To Marry Chioma But Now Am Not / Could The President Truly Be A Clone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.