Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,135 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) (72670 Views)

Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. / Macron Warns Against Inflammatory Words After Biden’s Remark On Putin / Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by Guobadiapaul819: 10:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
[url]=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xQDL7GwCew Watch one of the lawyers representing [/url]#Endsars youths has to say concerning the Lagos Panel Suspending Sitting Over Freezing Of #ENDSARS
Protesters' Bank Accounts By CBN

Please Don't forget to click the red subscribe button for more trending news videos
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by GodWrites: 10:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
israel90:
you so much believe in same sex and gay marriage that you don't see reason y it's wrong because two mature adult decide to do it.the angels dat want to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah we're approach by men who want to have canal knowledge of them which angered them more.you can never see heaven with these mindset

You don't even know your Bible, this tool that your colonial masters used to brainwash your forefathers into compliance.
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by moneyissweet(m): 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
Dude is cold and gone.

Over flexing dey kill.

omooba969:
Sup with Ginimbi?
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by Openbusiness: 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
Summary of the godless DemoNcrats in 1 picture

Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by juman(m): 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
Trump MUST be the worst american president ever.

He is so bad, he cannot lead a third world country successfully.
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by ibuildstuff(m): 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
Sarmiz24:
Lol one tin I know is Biden won’t make life easier for Africa enof of all the uneccessry hypings nah
.has Trump made life easy for Nigerians, with all this many visa ban he has given us.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by ePoster: 10:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
demmymoney:

So u rather prefer sleepy Joe Biden who's is a pedophile and Abortionist Harris to rule the USA, u must be very deranged and so indoctrinated by the leftist mainstream media!!!!

Trump is going to win this election and the Supreme Court will justify his Reelection!!!
Dude, you got issues!
Seriously...
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by donogaga(m): 11:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Foul spirit of Curse words is really terrible!
Exactly the Same Foul spirit that is working in so many Here!

How do u say you win , yet your Mouth is Polluted with foul and Dirty words!

It Simply shows How unsure you feel!

A Winner should be Filled with Joy not with Hate! Anger and Foul words!
That's the Spirit of Great Depression..

GOD is Love! JESUS is Love! Spread Love with all around you!
Irrespective of Whatever You need a Heart of Love. Only Jesus Gives that!

Anyway For now, Joe Biden is a Media Declared President Elect..

Donald Trump is the President of the United States of America..

The Constitution of the USA does not empower Media houses to Declare who wins an Election..

I honestly doubt if you are the one writing all these.

However, if you are actually the one, please kindly lick your wounds, take heart and move on. There's absolutely nothing you can do to alter the victory of the president elect, Joe Biden.

Donald Trump that has since lost touch of what it takes to be a responsible, reasonable, considerate, proactive, friendly and sane president. He brought this embarrassment upon himself. It was purely self inflicted.

Truth is, the outcome of the election is a well deserved victory for the World. You would soon understand.

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by ibuildstuff(m): 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
israel90:
you so much believe in same sex and gay marriage that you don't see reason y it's wrong because two mature adult decide to do it.the angels dat want to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah we're approach by men who want to have canal knowledge of them which angered them more.you can never see heaven with these mindset
One thing u fail to realize is that there are 8 billion people in this world, and Christians are just about 2 billion or less.

You don't expect the remaining 6 billion non Christians to take anything in ur Bible serious. So using ur Bible to judge the world is wrong.
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by demmymoney(m): 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
GodWrites:

Never knew I was responding to a lunatic. It's a shame there isn't many psychiatric hospitals in Nigeria.

U ARE A DEMONIC LUNATIC, STUPID gay, DEVIL!!!!

CONSERVATIVES RULE THE WORLD, ABNORMALITIES LIKE U PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS AGITATE AND BE JUDGED AND SCORNED AT
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by demmymoney(m): 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Keep living in denial. grin grin

Anyway congratulations to president elect BIDEN who will be sworn in by January cool

Supreme Court is majorly conservative so how will Trump not end up being triumphant

By January 20th 2021, Trump will be reelected by the Supreme Court of the United States

Thank God that bitch Ginsburg died this year!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by demmymoney(m): 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
ePoster:
Dude, you got issues!
Seriously...

Abortionist how fa nah
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
GodWrites:

You don't even know your Bible, this tool that your colonial masters used to brainwash your forefathers into compliance.

Gay spotted, you mean to tell me you're attracted to other Nigerian men?

Your parents should be disgusted.

The west is still largely anti LGBT in real life.

As a black gay, you'll suffer both racism and homophobia from whites.

I can refer you to some articles.

Also why are you equating being gay with development?

Where in the Bible is gay permissible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by Unrated900(m): 11:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Foul spirit of Curse words is really terrible!

The Constitution of the USA does not empower Media houses to Declare who wins an Election..

Sharap and stop consoling your self mugu always spilling trash on nairaland
By their words you shall know them.let your life portraits the real God and stop this fake prophecy of yours all times trash...
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by ePoster: 11:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
demmymoney:

Abortionist how fa nah
I dey! I just had to take out some time and read your comments.
You never fail to disappoint.
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 08, 2020
The way some people are ecstatic about the outcome of this election, you'll think that Biden won by a landslide. If nothing else, this election shows how deep the divisiveness in the U.S. really is.

Donald Trump received more than 70 million votes! To me, this should be a big worry for Biden and the Democrats. If Trump is hated so much, why would so many people come out on election day to vote for him (a lot more than that voted for him in 2016)?

4 Likes

Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by demmymoney(m): 11:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
ePoster:
I dey!
I just had to take out some time and read your comments.

You never fail to disappoint.

U sef know

I am a proud hardline conservative

We don't take trash ideas (for example liberal ideas)

To b a former atheist and to b liberated from radical liberal ideas is the best feeling ever!!!

Hope your day was good tho
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
demmymoney:

Supreme Court is majorly conservative so how will Trump not end up being triumphant

By January 20th 2021, Trump will be reelected by the Supreme Court of the United States

Thank God that bitch Ginsburg died this year!!!
So that is what makes you think Trump will win when he has no case.So you think the court will overturn state election laws for Trump.
And a respected and celebrated jurist of blessed memory is who you are insulting you are not okay at all and you are very ignorant on a lot of things seek knowledge and stop talking like a motor park tout

Trump has no case he lost 10 cases in the courts this week and will keep losing more he will concede if he wants to he will lose and he will go.

Stop dreaming and wake up to reality the courts will not help him

1 Like

Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by GodWrites: 11:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
niletit6199:

Gay spotted, you mean to tell me you're attracted to other Nigerian men?

Your parents should be disgusted.

The west is still largely anti LGBT in real life.

As a black gay, you'll suffer both racism and homophobia from whites.

I can refer you to some articles.

Also why are you equating being gay with development?

Where in the Bible is gay permissible.

But slave trade is permissible in the Bible? You're a joke! grin

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by rexchazy(m): 11:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
You sound miserable, face your problem ko. Don't allow small thing trigger back your insanity that we thought is leaving you abeg. Dont meddle in what doesn't concern you
WILLuKPquiet:

He could as well tell you to shut the FCK up!
Who says he has no right to say his opinion and make a wish.

Which authority says you are right and he is wrong. Free the guy and let him make his point and wishes. It is his cup of tea not yours .

Trump is not even a Christian?
And you think its only Christians God uses to fulfill His purpose? Even if he is not.

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by demmymoney(m): 11:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
GodWrites:

But our forefathers were never gays!!!!

Geez!!! LGBTQ that's a demonic and abnormal western culture is Wat is sweetening u,

who's is more colonized me or u stupid gay
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by chukwuibuipob: 11:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
Koulture:
shocked

Anyone who thinks Trump stands a chance against biden needs to have his or her head checked.
Trump insulted the late War hero and respected republican John McCain of Arizona.
He insulted Elijah cummings of michigan and even called the state rat infested.
He insulted uk ambassador to the USA by calling him a very stupid guy.

He called US military soldiers fallen or captured losers.
He called black lives matters protesters Thugs.
He called mexicans rapists and criminals.
He referred to african countries as shitholes.
He called highly respected US general Gen. Colin powell highly overrated.
Called the much loved bernie sanders crazy.

I think he deserves to be a one term president,the american people have spoken through the ballot and I wonder why some dumb Nigerians living here in Nigeria thinks they know better than the american people,good riddance to bad rubbish.
nah dis kind man god of righteousness want
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
T[s]he Foul spirit of Curse words is really terrible!

The Constitution of the USA does not empower Media houses to Declare who wins an Election[/s]..

Will you just sharap and crawl back to your religious Oyedepo section of the Nairaland

Your stewpeedety is emitting foul stench

1 Like

Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by hush15: 11:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
[quote author=CoronaVirusRelo post=95833382][/quote]

Is that not from the media? Is it the media who decides who is president!

All those media na just projections but not certified. No do bandwagon cos everybody dislikes one person, you self follow join o.

Everybody needs to be patient till there is an authentic statement out there. Make I burst your brain, na just phase one of the voting be DAT self. Those electoral colleges are then going to vote again for a race this close and I hear say even some votes are not in yet from the military and stuffs like that.

Till it is finally over, na to hold body o.
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
demmymoney:

U ARE A DEMONIC LUNATIC, STUPID gay, DEVIL!!!!

CONSERVATIVES RULE THE WORLD, ABNORMALITIES LIKE U PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS AGITATE AND BE JUDGED AND SCORNED AT
Conservatism will die off in due time conservatives can never rule the world.

The world will continue to evolve and the liberals and progressives will keep ruling.

Better learn to be tolerant and stop being a fanatic and bigot
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by Fiaburnthem: 11:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
You share my thoughts.
Koulture:
shocked

Anyone who thinks Trump stands a chance against biden needs to have his or her head checked.
Trump insulted the late War hero and respected republican John McCain of Arizona.
He insulted Elijah cummings of michigan and even called the state rat infested.
He insulted uk ambassador to the USA by calling him a very stupid guy.

He called US military soldiers fallen or captured losers.
He called black lives matters protesters Thugs.
He called mexicans rapists and criminals.
He referred to african countries as shitholes.
He called highly respected US general Gen. Colin powell highly overrated.
Called the much loved bernie sanders crazy.

I think he deserves to be a one term president,the american people have spoken through the ballot and I wonder why some dumb Nigerians living here in Nigeria thinks they know better than the american people,good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by GodWrites: 11:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
demmymoney:

But our forefathers were never gays!!!!

Geez!!! LGBTQ that's a demonic and abnormal western culture is Wat is sweetening u,

who's is more colonized me or u stupid gay

Western culture? I will blame the education system of Nigeria. You're supposed to know better cheesy See wetin ASUU strike dey cause

1 Like

Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
hush15:

Is that not from the media? Is it the media who decides who is president!

All those media na just projections but not certified. No do bandwagon cos everybody dislikes one person, you self follow join o.

Everybody needs to be patient till there is an authentic statement out there. Make I burst your brain, na just phase one of the voting be DAT self. Those electoral colleges are then going to vote again for a race this close and I hear say even some votes are not in yet from the military and stuffs like that.

Till it is finally over, na to hold body o.
Was it not the media that called it for Trump 4 years ago?

Nothing will happen Biden has won and he will take office in January
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
GodWrites:

Western culture? I will blame the education system of Nigeria. You're supposed to know better cheesy See wetin ASUU strike dey cause
Demmymoney na big time illiterate. grin

No exposure running mouth like motor park tout grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures) / Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics) / UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.