Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift (84471 Views)

Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday / Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) / Bbnaija: Kim Oprah Fans Buy Iphone X For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by Judolisco(m): 12:25am On Nov 09, 2020
Eryyy92:
Please who can help me with a site where I can download prison break season 1
toxicwap.com
Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by nogragra: 12:42am On Nov 09, 2020
Ndlistic:
Laycon's fans gift him a Benz E350 as his birthday gift.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIBOErcEptI
This is absolute satanic bondage. This is why people are blinded during Noah's days until the gate of the ship was locked. It's such a shame at this time when evil locks all over Nigeria food is not produced because fulanis cows are eating people's farm produce. Evil people locks in the forest causing mayhem everyday. This mundane use of money is what the youth think is next on their agenda. Wetin go wake una up will soon come.

3 Likes

Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by peppermint7(m): 1:09am On Nov 09, 2020
nogragra:

This is absolute satanic bondage. This is why people are blinded during Noah's days until the gate of the ship was locked. It's such a shame at this time when evil locks all over Nigeria food is not produced because fulanis cows are eating people's farm produce. Evil people locks in the forest causing mayhem everyday. This mundane use of money is what the youth think is next on their agenda. Wetin go wake una up will soon come.
If person success de vex you. You be winch
Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by femi4: 1:22am On Nov 09, 2020
Built2last:
I have never seen a confused generation like Southern Youths.

Some people who contributed are trekking

Some have not sent a kobo to their mums this year.

Some do not have a job.

It's a confused generation. Not sure of what they want.

That's why #EndSARS is also a misplaced priority.

When they should be asking for constitutional change/Restructure like Venezuela, Thailand, Hong kong and many other protesters around the globe. We have maintained the endsars protest even when it has outlived its usefulness.

My opinion
Illiterate

Southern youth are working class citizen that doesn't depends on stolen funds by politicians like the youth up north to achieve their aims.

Endsars was a success,d police road blocks has reduced drastically. Panels were set up across the states to investigate different cases of police brutality.

Up there in the North, from poverty, to lack of education to boko haram killings are what your challenges are but you lack the will power to challenge the authority

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by Dizzyrascal(m): 1:42am On Nov 09, 2020
Eryyy92:
02tvseries.com
Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by lymelyte(m): 1:47am On Nov 09, 2020
nogragra:

tbh,I'm not really surprised why the leaders of nigeria can do any thing and go away with it..Some youth have redefine and defy the rules and understanding of stupidity and senselessness if the fans truly bought this car.. I would like laycon fans to tell me what the young man has done to deserve this gifts? Don't come and say, he is blessed or grace fell on him because God has blessed everyone..
There are alot of first class graduate, prospective entrepreneurs and great thinkers clamoring for investors,sourcing for funds but no, Nigeria will close thier eyes shut to these brilliant minds..what a shame.
2023 will come again and these youth will sell thier future for 2 to 5k.

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by Smkweed: 1:56am On Nov 09, 2020
Built2last:

Some do not have a job.

When they should be asking for constitutional change/Restructure like Venezuela, Thailand, Hong kong and many other protesters around the globe. We have maintained the endsars protest even when it has outlived its usefulness.

My opinion

No truer wordscan be said
Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by mbanj01(m): 1:59am On Nov 09, 2020
If only they could channel this cash to help those that are struggling to survival...

2 Likes

Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by Froshloaded: 2:02am On Nov 09, 2020
Nigerians are hypocrites and this thread shows it all.
Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by Luxurydriverng: 2:02am On Nov 09, 2020
tjones007:
BBnaija is very lucrative.

Next year audition go full. grin grin grin

Which way nigerians.

Happy birthday. OMO OLOGO.

I'm telling you, following them closely on Twitter
Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by Nonswa(m): 2:03am On Nov 09, 2020
Congratulations Laycon!

Ad: A plot of land 50/50 for sale in kubwa, Abuja. location: Saburi. price: 1.6m
Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by Lhimeet(m): 2:08am On Nov 09, 2020
Eryyy92:

o2tvseries dot com...
Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by dragunov: 2:35am On Nov 09, 2020
Ndlistic:
Laycon's fans gift him a Benz E350 as his birthday gift.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIBOErcEptI

This guy has been blended. He don enter settings. Take it or leave it. Get ready to hear more news about more gifts by "fans". Thanks.
Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by Happy2020: 2:40am On Nov 09, 2020
This is why Nigeria will never ever progress. It will be just like it is in the next 60 years. why not help your neighbor who is probably suffering post Covid and post sars protests. Instead, let’s buy someone a Mercedes so he can floss and flex. SMDH.
Such backwards ass thinking and unfortunately there’s no hope that it will change.
I feel sorry for those that are not able to leave.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by sureinfo: 4:13am On Nov 09, 2020
congratulations to him
Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by sureinfo: 4:14am On Nov 09, 2020
try 02TvSeries
Eryyy92:
Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by HRMK: 4:30am On Nov 09, 2020
USUAL YOUTHS MISPLACED PRIORITIES!TOO BAD!!
Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by gerona: 4:37am On Nov 09, 2020
Wow! What is happening? My car is a almost a scrap, who will gift me a car pls?
Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by ajaymina(m): 4:43am On Nov 09, 2020
sigiyaya:
Between Nigerian politicians, Pastors and celebrities i dont know who lie pass

Bros!, Nigeria is synonymous to lie...

Sometime I wonder if Nigeria na part of this world.

We (Nigerians) are all aliens.

HOW CAN YOU HAVE CRUDE OIL AND YOU CANT REFINE IT FOR DECADES AND YOU ARE VERY OK EXPORTING AND IMPORTING IT AT EXORBITANT PRICE.

Naija na real wahala.

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by hekkyboi: 4:45am On Nov 09, 2020
Eryyy92:
02tv
Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by rollandben(m): 4:45am On Nov 09, 2020
Congrats to you Laycon. Oh God please let my time also come, provide and protect my helper.
Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by olayiwola72(m): 4:55am On Nov 09, 2020
sigiyaya:

Bro this question bad gan o
Na politicians follow by celebrities and then pastors

Yeye peoples after small time we will be blaming government ... why won’t government think we are not serious

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by olayiwola72(m): 5:00am On Nov 09, 2020
charlibo1:

Oya baba bless me grin
Make I know you na

Foolish boi.. that why it not good to say shit to people’s you don’t know

There are a lot of you here
Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by DesignYourLogo: 5:04am On Nov 09, 2020
sigiyaya:
Muslim Imams I bet you. Of course that's why certain religion has created so many security problems almost in every part of the world.
Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by olayiwola72(m): 5:05am On Nov 09, 2020
But I didn’t trust any celebrities thou ..you are better than some celebrities trust me ..those guys are full of fake life’s to stay relevant

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by Minidad(m): 5:23am On Nov 09, 2020
And yet none of these so called "donors" can take it to heart to sponsor treatments of some less privileged Nigerians. I'm ashamed of this level of foolishness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by Seyzcham91(m): 5:31am On Nov 09, 2020
e go full but na still connection sure pass

girls wey dem pick na yansh and boobs do am
tjones007:
BBnaija is very lucrative.

Next year audition go full. grin grin grin

Which way nigerians.

Happy birthday. OMO OLOGO.

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by Seyzcham91(m): 5:31am On Nov 09, 2020
no mind dem
WandaNara:
Which fans?

Continue deceiving unaselves.
Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by Seyzcham91(m): 5:34am On Nov 09, 2020
you started well but didn't End well

end sars is just a Tag name okay just like BLACK LIVES MATTER MOVEMENT IN AMERICA

one gotta start from somewhere as you already know sars and police brutality sprouted the protest at first

More demands still erupting soon but still gonna be under the guise of #Endsars
Built2last:

Some do not have a job.

My opinion
Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by Babaken(m): 5:35am On Nov 09, 2020
Jadmchris:
Great one from the icons, Nigga is really blessed . 2 secs the guy life has changed.

Who will be my fan and get me a Benz ?
angry cry

If na Toyota corolla I don't mind
Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by ofiko123(m): 6:00am On Nov 09, 2020
Congratulations to him..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) / Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral / Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.