Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift (84470 Views)

Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday / Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) / Bbnaija: Kim Oprah Fans Buy Iphone X For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by naijafella(m): 10:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
Fake. Which fans? Abeg If you know any fan that knows any fan that donated for this Benz, show us that fan.

2 Likes

Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by Acidosis(m): 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
lymelyte:
This is all for glamor. don't believe the hype. He bought the car with an installmental payment that will stretch over a year or two.. They are always quick to say my fans did this my fans did that so as to stay relevant..

The fans bought it. I know a particular fan of his that has given over 3 million naira to ICONS (Laycon's fans) on Twitter. Just go to her page, say something good about Laycon on a pinned tweet she created, post your account number and get your 10-15k. She's a U.S based realtor if you're wondering how she got her money. Lets not even talk about how much some fans spent on voting, lol. Do you know how much they spent to get that 60% BBNaija votes?

It doesn't make sense to the ears, yeah but that's a fact. A wealthy man's problem nor be hunger or palliative o....they spend for leisure.

6 Likes

Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by flokii: 10:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
Where hanty Erica to come and pray on top new benz grin

Laycon is going places whether Erica likes it or not. Hanty be like.. I'm not attracted to you physically but your brain. 419!
Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by francis5051: 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
Jadmchris:
Great one from the icons, Nigga is really blessed . 2 secs the guy life has changed.

Who will be my fan and get me a Benz ?
angry cry

me I will buy u a Benz
Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by OmoManU: 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
den buy am for am or e buy am himself from his price money
Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by Sammyfabulous: 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
Contribution that had started the day bbn ended, his fans had already started crowdfunding to get him a Benz, studio and stuffs so I won't be surprised if he got additional cash gifts to these because his fans too plenty.
Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by amdoyin82(m): 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
sigiyaya:
Between Nigerian politicians, Pastors and celebrities i dont know who lie pass
how brother?
Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by fireback: 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
Barka00:
Fans just dey buy cars for celebrities these days, money dey this country sha
because #NoMoreSars... them no fit do am during the time of SARS.
Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by Jeromi80: 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by Humorme2(f): 10:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
Beautiful!! We should all be happy when we see other people's success if we want ours.

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by fdigital(m): 10:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
Yeye peoples after small time we will be blaming government ... why
won’t government think we are not serious
Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by nastynic(m): 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
Built2last:
I have never seen a confused generation like Southern Youths.

Some people who contributed are trekking

Some have not sent a kobo to their mums this year.

Some do not have a job.

It's a confused generation. Not sure of what they want.

That's why #EndSARS is also a misplaced priority.

When they should be asking for constitutional change/Restructure like Venezuela, Thailand, Hong kong and many other protesters around the globe. We have maintained the endsars protest even when it has outlived its usefulness.

My opinion

How you take know?
Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by Notatribalist(m): 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
Barka00:
Fans just dey buy cars for celebrities these days, money dey this country sha
What makes him a celebrity?
Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by Josywhyte: 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
No be fans buy am for am o. Stop lying to us abeg

2 Likes

Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by MiaB(f): 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
koxi:
His fans, right?
People wey never see enough money and food chop to survive go contribute to buy Benz for someone else, abi?
Ok oo
See this one, same fans who used billions in voting for him can't contribute millions to buy Benz? Start thinking

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by fuckaholic25(f): 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
Omo.. 2021 BBNaija audition!! If Na to use jazz enter, I no mind
Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by Femi316: 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
Some people no get sense oh, you carry your hard earn money go buy Benz for somebody when just win millions of naira from BB9ja... i really pitty una.....
Ndlistic:
Laycon's fans gift him a Benz E350 as his birthday gift.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIBOErcEptI
Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by largeman4u(m): 11:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
Congrats to a ICON. More wins

Buy Tokunbo Cars @ www.largemanmotors..com
Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by Unrated900(m): 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
You mean people contributed money together and buy this
No wonder Buhari says you are lazy

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by Izabel(f): 11:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
����

2 Likes

Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by Ayo2004: 11:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
Bbnaija contestants next year go full pas palliatives looters grin
Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
naijafella:
Fake. Which fans? Abeg If you know any fan that knows any fan that donated for this Benz, show us that fan.
no be everything wey dey social media be audio o
this laycon guy get some real fans wey fit do anything for am.2 million followers on Instagram no be joke.

2 Likes

Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by southsouthking(m): 11:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
Impress house before you impress street o.
No poor man for Instagram.

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by phr33man(m): 11:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
Na wa o! And den go complain sey hunger dey naija cry
Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by memeguy: 11:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by Tedpgrass: 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2020
Acidosis:

The fans bought it. I know a particular fan of his that has given over 3 million naira to ICONS (Laycon's fans) on Twitter. Just go to her page, say something good about Laycon on a pinned tweet she created, post your account number and get your 10-15k. She's a U.S based realtor if you're wondering how she got her money. Lets not even talk about how much some fans spent on voting, lol. Do you know how much they spent to get that 60% BBNaija votes?

It doesn't make sense to the ears, yeah but that's a fact. A wealthy man's problem nor be hunger or palliative o....they spend for leisure.

Not hating but is this legit hard-earned money

I'd go more with the "instalmental-payment-scheme presented as a fandom gift"

1st, it allows for undercover tax evasion and protection from nosy naysayers
2nd, it provides cheap publicity with steady SM visibility

Outside of endorsements, there's no great legit benefit for a fan to give such an expensive gift..

Please correct me with evidence, if wrong

3 Likes

Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by Babara1994(m): 11:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
Jadmchris:
Great one from the icons, Nigga is really blessed . 2 secs the guy life has changed.

angry cry

Oga maintain the benz God gave you - I mean your leggedes benz grin
Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by nedekid: 11:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
Acidosis:

Abeg weh that aunti Twitter link. I want to tell her something grin

2 Likes

Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by tayolove12(m): 11:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
Jadmchris:

angry cry

I reserve my comment still tomorrow sleep dey worried me now
Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by Onlinesmart: 12:07am On Nov 09, 2020
Reason why Africa is going back?
Check her people....

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift by Samylekey(m): 12:22am On Nov 09, 2020
memeguy:

Send me a pm
Sent Sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) / Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral / Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.