Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures) (23059 Views)

Redeemer's University Slashes Postgraduate Fees, Msc. & MA Now Tuition Free / NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown / Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures) by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 09, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
congrats to them..

While ASUU dy deal with federal University student

I just dy pity these final year students
Dem go spend another extra year for school because of FG and ASUU

I was got my admission to fupre in 2019.... And by 2021 I'll still be in 100lv..... Chai... Wahala be like bycicle
Re: Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures) by edoairways: 8:31am On Nov 09, 2020
seyiseven:

I was got my admission to fupre in 2019.... And by 2021 I'll still be in 100lv..... Chai... Wahala be like bycicle
Did Fupre joined the strike?

2 Likes

Re: Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures) by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 09, 2020
edoairways:

Did Fupre joined the strike?

Yes oooo..... They weren't under ASUU before.... I don't know why they decided to join them
Re: Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures) by ijoba22(m): 8:51am On Nov 09, 2020
NisforNicky:
FTC

wahala for who choose federal University wey dey carry ASUU matter like personal beef

sad

if you know my school, like

if you no know, share

personal beef?
Re: Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures) by greatbuc(m): 9:12am On Nov 09, 2020
Okuda:
Run 0506/***
Run 0809/2070
Re: Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures) by greatbuc(m): 9:14am On Nov 09, 2020
Shout out to Ipenko and CSO

1 Like

Re: Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures) by ecomalchemist(m): 9:23am On Nov 09, 2020
My fucking UNI.

All ex run folks...stand up !!

Ipenko ademola, present.

VC Tomori, present.

RUNSA, PRESENT.

3 Likes

Re: Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures) by Emmmy360(m): 9:35am On Nov 09, 2020
Me and person enter school the same time now she don graduate, she dey see me like junior student why 3yr don meet me for final yr, this life no balance
ASUU and fg 5&6
Re: Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures) by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 09, 2020
Imagine spending 5years+ for a 4years course, ASUU and FG are just useless
Re: Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures) by farem: 9:50am On Nov 09, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

their tuition fees no reach 1 million even for the sciences.

Why did you respond to porousness?
Re: Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures) by Okuda(m): 9:55am On Nov 09, 2020
greatbuc:
Run 0809/2070

lol. na so.

1 Like

Re: Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures) by MozB: 9:58am On Nov 09, 2020
NegroAcheiver:
Mehn ASUU and the fg are a curse to most Nigerian youths. Congrats redeemers University on your convocation.
Re: Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures) by drunkpunk(m): 10:01am On Nov 09, 2020
Okuda:
Run 0506/***

Correkt Prophet Moses G! RUNSA secretariat!

1 Like

Re: Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures) by drunkpunk(m): 10:01am On Nov 09, 2020
greatbuc:
Shout out to Okpenko and CSO

Na Ipenko and Mankind!

2 Likes

Re: Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures) by drunkpunk(m): 10:02am On Nov 09, 2020
ecomalchemist:
My fucking UNI.

All ex run folks...stand up !!

Ipenko ademola, present.

VC Tomori, present.

RUNSA, PRESENT.

Carpenter, Magic School Bus for Life

1 Like

Re: Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures) by greatbuc(m): 10:08am On Nov 09, 2020
drunkpunk:

Na Ipenko and Mankind!
and that Conoil lady... She saved our lives!

1 Like

Re: Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures) by drunkpunk(m): 10:09am On Nov 09, 2020
greatbuc:
and that Conoil lady... She saved our lives!

Aunty Dorcas! You remember Samco?

1 Like

Re: Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures) by dna4ril(m): 10:23am On Nov 09, 2020
drunkpunk:

NUA , ..that iron lady of English department that thought GNS and was a terror to most sets...whats her name again...the woman get swag sha....Kai.. memories of RUN...
Re: Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures) by Successfulben: 10:23am On Nov 09, 2020
1newnairalander:
It is no news that while some universities have had virtual convocations, others are on strike no thanks to the ASUU. Unsurprisingly, Redeemer's University started her 12th convocation today and from the pictures and videos, the next two days look promising.

They had a church service and a segment where students discuss styles n colours of life on campus. Enjoy the pictures.
lubblish...redeemers ko covenant ni
Re: Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures) by dna4ril(m): 10:26am On Nov 09, 2020
Successfulben:
lubblish...redeemers ko covenant ni

Oga....calm down na....Covid 19 is still very much upon us..whatever innovation to save life is welcome...anytn virtual bro.
Re: Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures) by Successfulben: 10:31am On Nov 09, 2020
PervertProphet:

That's the Church always been the first at doing everything while the Islamists, Atheists, Jehovah Witnesses, OAP Freeze, etcetera all day do nothing but just scorn the Church that's better than they a hundred percent.
what is this one writing? You didn't mention orthodox churches who are doing perfectly well than Pentecostals. Inasmuch as I don't follow freeze, he is not altogether making nonsense. Pentecostals that would build tertiary institutions with the money realised from ordinary people's sweat and at the end these same people would not be able to send their wards to the same school.
Re: Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures) by Successfulben: 10:38am On Nov 09, 2020
obaangeli:
Our Redeemer is STRONG.. � � � �..... Congratulations to all the Graduating students. My advice to u is not to be overwhelmed by Academic excellence which is actually overrated in this part of the world. Being top of your class does not necessarily guarantee that you will be at the top of life. You could graduate as the best student in Finance but it doesn't mean you will make more money than
everybody else. The fact is, life requires more than the ability to understand a concept, memorise it and reproduce it in an exam.
School rewards people for their memory But Life rewards people for their imagination.
School rewards caution, life rewards daring.
School hails those who live by the rules.
Life exalts those who break the rules and set new ones.
So do I mean people shouldn't study hard in school?
Oh, No, you should.
But don't sacrifice every other thing on the altar of First Class. Don't limit yourself to the classroom.
Do something practical. Take a leadership position.
Start a business and fail. That's a better Entrepreneurship 101.
Join or start a good club. Contest an election and lose. It will teach you something Political Science 101 will not teach you.
Attend seminars. Read books outside the scope of your course.
Go on missions and win a soul for eternal rewards...
Do something you believe in!
Think less of becoming an excellent student
but think more of becoming an excellent person.
Don't make the classroom to be your world but Make the world your classroom.
Step forward, try politics, try farming, try businesses, try an extra thing .
."Entrepreneurship is the salt of life" diversify ur income.....
BABS is wishing u all success in your life endeavor........ Go Guyz and proper.

Babs The shuttle� Man ��
you just made a whole lot of sense. Knew this from my year 2 in d uni
Re: Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures) by PervertProphet: 10:40am On Nov 09, 2020
Successfulben:
what is this one writing? You didn't mention orthodox churches who are doing perfectly well than Pentecostals. Inasmuch as I don't follow freeze, he is not altogether making nonsense. Pentecostals that would build tertiary institutions with the money realised from ordinary people's sweat and at the end these same people would not be able to send their wards to the same school.

I create no divide between the orthodox and the Pentecostals. The enemies do so when it best suits them. When the true worshippers in all these denominations of Christianity unite and speak with a common voice. They can't be stopped because they light up humanity.

The Church whether the orthodox or the modern have been at the forefront of giving for Instance the most for over 1800 years not even Bill and Melinda foundation comes close to the amount of giving by the Church. That's why I laugh these Arian Heretics like Jehovah Witnesses who ridicule the church but not as giving as even the Catholic Church that that term Satanic.
Re: Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures) by greatbuc(m): 10:59am On Nov 09, 2020
drunkpunk:

definitely. And the mortuary standard Shinko AC. I heard they don't have that again..
Re: Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:49am On Nov 09, 2020
NisforNicky:
FTC

wahala for who choose federal University wey dey carry ASUU matter like personal beef

sad

if you know my school, like

if you no know, share

I regret going to federal government school,
Re: Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures) by ecomalchemist(m): 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
drunkpunk:

Carpenter, Magic School Bus for Life

lol, you na OG o..

Be like say you no follow us go EDE abi ?
Re: Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures) by drunkpunk(m): 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
ecomalchemist:

lol, you na OG o..

Be like say you no follow us go EDE abi ?

Noooo. I no go Ede. Na km46 I stop. CLR things for night
Re: Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures) by drunkpunk(m): 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
dna4ril:

NUA , ..that iron lady of English department that thought GNS and was a terror to most sets...whats her name again...the woman get swag sha....Kai.. memories of RUN...

You mean Miss Dairo?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For Jamb 2015/2016 and your university stats / Private University Fees Are Low - Professor Jide Owoeye / NANS Reacts To Fg’s Reduction Of Jamb, Neco Fees, Speaks On ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.