Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

#EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta (50379 Views)

Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially / Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) / Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
obi2eze:
Not logical enough

Eyah caught in the Web? cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by AMINDA: 7:00am On Nov 09, 2020
Okoroawusa:
In as much as I disagree with their roles during the#ENDSARS protests, I think they have every legitimate right to support whosoever they like politically.
Atiku is not an enemy of the state so he must definitely have supporters.
That's my honest submission on this case.

Yes they do, however they shouldn't pretend to be non-partisan and advocates for "youthful" governance when barely a year ago, they were ready to sink or swim with Atiku. It is instructive that an openly biased person like Rinu is on the judicial panel. Little wonder why she "discovered" an unexpended bullet shell from the Lekki Toll Gate several days after the incident. In any case, she has gone ahead to delete all her previous posts from Twitter where she openly supported PDP.

We can begin to understand why the CBN freezed some of their accounts, the authorities must be privy to information we aren't. Whomever is found culpable should be investigated and prosecuted. She should recuse herself from the panel.

The arson in Lagos was clearly premeditated, there is a pattern to it. Have you seen comments from some of the EndSars telegram group? Follow the thread below. This was an attempted coup.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KomeLaw/status/1325509363704999936

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by AMINDA: 7:52am On Nov 09, 2020
One noticeable pattern that is undeniable is that some of the top organizers have been anti-Tinubu and pro-Atiku even as far back as 2011! Little wonder why TVC, The Nation, NPA and other vested establishments were razed. They were also the first to grab a plane ticket to hop off to Dubai when the bodies of the alleged victims of the Lekki Massacre have not gone cold. The truth is like pregnancy, it cannot be hidden for long.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Perfectbeing(m): 9:07am On Nov 09, 2020
SilverNorGold:
grin.. Atiku just dey waste him time.. All smart Nigerians know the protest was sponsored by opposing elements, just to spite President Buhari and disrupt his government because of what he did to them at the poll.. But no matter what Atiku does, he'll NEVER be the president..

Shameful he couldn't win the election even in one of the too many parallel/alternate universes... Especially on the alternate Earths..

On Earth core and billions of other alternate Earths, he lost to President Mohammadu Buhari..

He even came behind Timaya and Naira Marley on two of the alternate Earths - Earth 098570 and Earth 055986 - which were still won by President Mohammadu Buhari... On some, he wasn't even qualified to contest... So I don't understand why he's disturbing himself, as there's nothing he can do. His fate is already sealed. He can NEVER become our President!

May God help Nigeria.

Stop reading Marvel and DC comics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Miracle2020: 9:07am On Nov 09, 2020
The moment those miscreants refused to leave the roads after the president banned sars and accept their 5 conditions shows that the protest is politically sponsored. We the progressive youths will surely defend the mandate given to Buhari and Osinbajo. No idiots will follow back door in the name of protest to enter the where they were rejected before. PDP and ipob will never succeed.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 09, 2020
Perfectbeing:
Stop reading Marvel and DC comics

My brother, it's a scientific hypothesis based on Hugh Everett's many-worlds interpretation (MWI) and quantum mechanics.. Marvel and DC also got their inspiration from this hypothesis.

God bless Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by JAMO84: 9:39am On Nov 09, 2020
No need trying to explain anything anymore.
After the carnage and destructions by the miserable protesters, any useless protest should henceforth be met with live bullets and hot teargas, let their mothers go and give birth to another children.

I AM DONE TALKING

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Janjaweedi(m): 10:02am On Nov 09, 2020
In December 2014
@atiku
was with your Buhari and the accursed APC.

But let’s pretend that in 2014
@Mochievous
wanted to work with Atiku and the PDP.

What has that got to do with helping protesters end police brutality in 2020?

You guys are truly despicable.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Janjaweedi(m): 10:03am On Nov 09, 2020
Gaslighting Crew, we hail theee.

5 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by kutashi: 10:06am On Nov 09, 2020
We told them then but the didn't listen!
They want SARS ended and that happened! Additional 5 demands that wasn't part of the initial objective of the protest granted! But they turned our road to their club house and living room!
Some idiots that were encouraging them later fell victim when the carnage started!

We're expecting the 'prolooters' again! It's going to be public against them this time around!

And do you noticed most the protesters' accounts frozen aren't making any noise again because they're failing to explain the source of fund and other simple questions thrown at them!

Awon ole omo ale!

seunmsg:
Is this new to anybody? There is nothing in the tweets above that is strange to me. The protest to end sars was a legitimate one. However, opposition politicians and others with divergent interest hijacked the protest for various reasons.

I supported the protest till the day the president disbanded the rogue sars unit and accepted the 5 demands of the protestors. Sadly, the PDP and ipob sponsored elements which constituted the leadership of the protest refused to end the protest for obvious reasons. Myopic youths who couldn’t read in between fell for their gimmicks and refused to leave the streets. The end result was sorrow, tears, blood and carnage.

They have started mobilizing for another round of protest again. Hopefully, Lagosians will be wise enough this time around not to fall for their lies. In fact, Lagosians have a duty to protect their communities from deaths and carnage. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Lagosians, be wise.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:09am On Nov 09, 2020
so becos they are supporters of Atiku means he was using them? I wonder how we think in this country.....how will Atiku want to destabilize president Buhari government when they all know what is playing at Ask rock?
so as a staunch supporter of governor wike, so am part of his plans to deploy military at oyigbo?

what you don't understand is that this government speaks from two sides of the mouth...the same government begging youths to be calm, doing town hall meetings n doing fake news campaign is still going about arresting them, seizing there passport n freezing there bank accounts.....

instead of addressing major issues, they are just chasing shadows!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by DontBullshitMe: 10:15am On Nov 09, 2020
The #EndSARS protest was legitimate.

Nonetheless, if you openly supported and campaigned for PDP/Atiku in 2019, your concern might not be genuine.

Also, in the same election these Twitter activists supported Atiku, we had Moghalu, Durotoye and Ezeksweli contesting.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 10:25am On Nov 09, 2020
SilverNorGold:
grin.. Atiku just dey waste him time.. All smart Nigerians know the protest was sponsored by opposing elements, just to spite President Buhari and disrupt his government because of what he did to them at the poll.. But no matter what Atiku does, he'll NEVER be the president..

Shameful he couldn't win the election even in one of the too many parallel/alternate universes... Especially on the alternate Earths..

On Earth core and billions of other alternate Earths, he lost to President Mohammadu Buhari..

He even came behind Timaya and Naira Marley on two of the alternate Earths - Earth 098570 and Earth 055986 - which were still won by President Mohammadu Buhari... On some, he wasn't even qualified to contest... So I don't understand why he's disturbing himself, as there's nothing he can do. His fate is already sealed. He can NEVER become our President!

May God help Nigeria.

Are you not happy the sars has ended
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by omenka(m): 10:26am On Nov 09, 2020
This is shameful.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by omenka(m): 10:29am On Nov 09, 2020
Okoroawusa:
In as much as I disagree with their roles during the#ENDSARS protests, I think they have every legitimate right to support whosoever they like politically.
Someone who sponsors others to disrupt a democratically elected government, resulting in the unfortunate deaths of citizens and law enforcement officers and the burning/looting of government properties and private businesses is AN ENEMY OF STATE.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by omenka(m): 10:34am On Nov 09, 2020
AMINDA:
In addition, the so-called peaceful endsars protesters had a dedicated telegram group where they openly brandished weapons, covered up atrocities and threatened dissenting voices in a herd-like manner. I strongly believe this was where the fake pictures were manufactured and disseminated leading to the arson and anarchy in the land.

Follow this Twitter thread for more implicating images and voicenotes from the Telegram group.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KomeLaw/status/1325509363704999936
Just imagine. Just look at this.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by ThatFairGuy: 10:39am On Nov 09, 2020
This thread shouldn't die here, it should grace fp. Mynd44 lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by tot(f): 11:13am On Nov 09, 2020
Nigerian govt must be joking if they think endSARS is about their usual politics apc vs pdp. Jokers.

Address the root issues: FIX THE COUNTRY and stop beating about the bush looking for who to victimize. If this country was progressing and things were working the way they should, we wouldn't be here.

Shameless govt with their shameless supporters.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by bigfish3k: 11:13am On Nov 09, 2020
I now have more respect for Atiku because he supported a good course. I didn't know he is such a good person

What if they are linked to Atiku, so what ?
Is Atiku not a Nigerian affected by the bad governance.

Abeg go sit down with your politicizing everything.

Why didn't you criticize the cause of the protest and the government sponsored hoodlums that infiltrated it and also the lekki shootings and killings

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by SmartPolician: 11:14am On Nov 09, 2020
Okoroawusa:

For the first time in your life, you just made sense

Well, I liked your comment

Sensible comments must outnumber the senseless ones on Nairaland.

We have a duty in that regard.

So, please keep making sense!

8 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by SaintLucia: 11:15am On Nov 09, 2020
All of those IDIOTS and FAKE activists have been deleting their tweets ever since they exposed their hidden agendas but you know internet never lie. Yeyebrities, awon Obinna elebi.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Ventura1: 11:16am On Nov 09, 2020
Maybe it's one of the reason Rinu and others attacked Sowore, claiming they do not want his type of peaceful RevolutionNOW.

That being said doesn't mean they do not have a right to protest, it was clearly emphasized that the Endsars protest was a leaderless movement. At one time, Rinu wanted to pose as a leader at Alausa before she was pulled down.

ENDSARS was and is a genuine agitation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by tot(f): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2020
SmartPolician:

For the first in your life, you just made sense

Well, I liked your comment

Please keep making sense!

Even a broken clock is right 2ce in a day. Lol.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 09, 2020
Bullshit...dogshit...humansht.

Sooo what? You mean those who supported Buhari were not amongst #EndSARS protesters?

Please, all these APC Apologists should grow up. Campaigns are over, let APC deliver or they are boothed out of office.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by tot(f): 11:17am On Nov 09, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
so becos they are supporters of Atiku means he was using them? I wonder how we think in this country.....how will Atiku want to destabilize president Buhari government when they all know what is playing at Ask rock?
so as a staunch supporter of governor wike, so am part of his plans to deploy military at oyigbo?

what you don't understand is that this government speaks from two sides of the mouth...the same government begging youths to be calm, doing town hall meetings n doing fake news campaign is still going about arresting them, seizing there passport n freezing there bank accounts.....

instead of addressing major issues, they are just chasing shadows!

Exactly the point.

A government filled with incompetent people - all they do is BORROW BORROW BORROW. Fix the country and stop chasing shadows! Simple.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by NNEWIsuper: 11:17am On Nov 09, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I tire oo

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Powersurge: 11:17am On Nov 09, 2020
This is their new tactics now. That someone supported an aspirant has automatically taken away his or her right to protest. These politicians will not die well.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police / Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play / Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.