Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

#EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta (50369 Views)

Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially / Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) / Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by lexy2014: 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2020
iboboyswag:

It is not in my place to do so... While others while learning, you? I don't know.

Who are d "others" that were learning? Are u part of them? If u are, kindly tell us what u no about politics & d depths of power play. If u no so much, y are u dilly dallying?
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
seunmsg:
Is this new to anybody? There is nothing in the tweets above that is strange to me. The protest to end sars was a legitimate one. However, opposition politicians and others with divergent interest hijacked the protest for various reasons.

I supported the protest till the day the president disbanded the rogue sars unit and accepted the 5 demands of the protestors. Sadly, the PDP and ipob sponsored elements which constituted the leadership of the protest refused to end the protest for obvious reasons. Myopic youths who couldn’t read in between fell for their gimmicks and refused to leave the streets. The end result was sorrow, tears, blood and carnage.

They have started mobilizing for another round of protest again. Hopefully, Lagosians will be wise enough this time around not to fall for their lies. In fact, Lagosians have a duty to protect their communities from deaths and carnage. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Lagosians, be wise.

Bros, at least admit that if your apc led government had sorted out the SARS issue since they took over, Tinubus properties would have still been intact.And Lagos won't have gone lawless.

Apc was voted in to change things. And one way they could have changed things is by anticipating this sars of a thing and sorting it out.

Instead all we got was pretence and kicking the can down the road until things got so hot.Infact it was already too late by the time the first protesters hit the road.

Lets be honest. Even if Atiku is the puppetmaster behind end sars, the fact reamins that if your APC led government had sorted out the problem when it was still a baby, it would not have grown into the mutant 1800 pound gorilla it is now.

Apc better start the actual process of change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by backbone503(m): 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
Their sponsors were known. Government just threaded cautiously and tactically, hence, the swift disbandment of SARS and acceptance of the conditions put forward by #ENDSARS. The protest was snowballing into a greater security threat, and government had to promptly deal with it decisively.

Going forward, the IGP has hinted on government's position: Such protests will no longer be accommodated, and the police should use maximum force to protect themselves when confronted. The message is clear enough.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Golan007: 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
Xano:

To support Atiku's bid for election in 2019, now means he sponsored peaceful protests.

Great, you need sense.

I'm assuming that invokes immunity then.
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by bareal(m): 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nobody is crucifying me for supporting a certain man who brought disaster upon all of us. He even asked a certain professor emeritus to deputise for a stark illiterate. Now this!

May God help us.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by ramatintin(m): 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
Golan007:

It is just a coincidence they all happen to be Atiku supporters?
so because they support atiku they should stand aside in the face of injustice and extrajudicial killings by SARS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Ade3131: 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
AMINDA:
In addition, the so-called peaceful endsars protesters had a dedicated telegram group where they openly brandished weapons, covered up atrocities and threatened dissenting voices in a herd-like manner. I strongly believe this was where the fake pictures were manufactured and disseminated leading to the arson and anarchy in the land.

Follow this Twitter thread for more implicating images and voicenotes from the Telegram group.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KomeLaw/status/1325509363704999936

Just asking ni ooo.... And how come you're privy to these sensitive information?

Don't play the OSINT card for me please....

Right from the initiator of the tweet to the OP and about 6 to 8 monikers who commented on the 1st page of thread arouse my strong suspicion.

Dear Nairalanders,

If you're old enough to follow Fela Anikulapo Ransom Kuti history in his lifetime till death, down to Abiola's story, you'll know how perilous it is to front anything in Nigeria.

Unless you have foreign backing, I repeat, dear common Nigerians, do not attempt to ask or demand for your right. Ours is not a sovereign state. It is true you have freedom of speech but YOUR FREEDOM AFTER THE SPEECH IS NOT GUARANTEED.

2face wanted to spearhead Occupy Nigeria but ended up backing out. E get why oooo....!

Make una wise up. Their agents are on this forum too and I'm sure the moniker am quoting is one of them. How is it a crime to support a politician during election? Begging for money from atiku wouldn't have been a crime today if that same Atiku won the election.... But bcuz his fellow Fulani man won, we're here today to discuss how a Yoruba man is been questioned for supporting the president's tribesman.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by GoodGovernance: 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
Golan007:

Shut up, I beg!

They are more than that ,cannever be a coincidence.

I know of many others locally,nationally and internationally,that are strong PDP guys.

Even Davido is a PDP man.

No wonder they were hiding underground deceiving people like you that they had no leaders.

The #EndSARS protest was a well orchestrated and camouflaged agitation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by ramatintin(m): 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
backbone503:
Their sponsors were known. Government just threaded cautiously and tactically, hence, the swift disbandment of SARS and acceptance of the conditions put forward by #ENDSARS. The protest was snowballing into a greater security threat, and government had to promptly deal with it decisively.

Going forward, the IGP has hinted on government's position: Such protests will no longer be accommodated, and the police should use maximum force to protect themselves when confronted. The message is clear enough.
Just because of 30k a month u just de defence nonsense. Continue,one cup of local rice na 120,onions na big boy na all in the name of supporting this clueless govt.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Golan007: 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
ramatintin:
so because they support atiku they should stand aside in the face of injustice and extrajudicial killings by SARS.

You mean the spearheads of anarchy happen to be surrogates of the opposition as such, government should overlook them.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by mrdino(m): 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
Golan007:

But you are also aware that there are Nigerians who supported and voted for Buhari that also participated in the #EndSARS protest.
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by lichocho(m): 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
SilverNorGold:
grin.. Atiku just dey waste him time.. All smart Nigerians know the protest was sponsored by opposing elements, just to spite President Buhari and disrupt his government because of what he did to them at the poll.. But no matter what Atiku does, he'll NEVER be the president..

Shameful he couldn't win the election even in one of the too many parallel/alternate universes... Especially on the alternate Earths..

On Earth core and billions of other alternate Earths, he lost to President Mohammadu Buhari..

He even came behind Timaya and Naira Marley on two of the alternate Earths - Earth 098570 and Earth 055986 - which were still won by President Mohammadu Buhari... On some, he wasn't even qualified to contest... So I don't understand why he's disturbing himself, as there's nothing he can do. His fate is already sealed. He can NEVER become our President!

May God help Nigeria.

during Jonathan time bubu still do d same,dat is why I say niger no go ever good again..I kw say na pdp hand de dis mata since..
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Golan007: 12:18pm On Nov 09, 2020
mrdino:

But you are also aware that there are Nigerians who supported and voted for Buhari that also participated in the #EndSARS protest.

Were they spearheads of the operation, taking funds from obscure sources, torching and vandalising public and private properties?

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by BRASH: 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
seunmsg:
Is this new to anybody? There is nothing in the tweets above that is strange to me. The protest to end sars was a legitimate one. However, opposition politicians and others with divergent interest hijacked the protest for various reasons.

I supported the protest till the day the president disbanded the rogue sars unit and accepted the 5 demands of the protestors. Sadly, the PDP and ipob sponsored elements which constituted the leadership of the protest refused to end the protest for obvious reasons. Myopic youths who couldn’t read in between fell for their gimmicks and refused to leave the streets. The end result was sorrow, tears, blood and carnage.

They have started mobilizing for another round of protest again. Hopefully, Lagosians will be wise enough this time around not to fall for their lies. In fact, Lagosians have a duty to protect their communities from deaths and carnage. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Lagosians, be wise.
You made no sense at all. Tell me, how was the protest going to benefit PDP and Ipob?
If according to your claim, they succeeded in using the protest to topple Buhari's government, who would have taken over Aso Rock?
Is it PDP or Ipob?
See how you have allowed partisanship and zombiesm take control of your reasoning. If you are so myopic not to know that almost everybody continued with the protest because of the situation of things in the country inspite the fake promises by the government, then your case is irredeemable. If you are satisfied with the things are going on in this country, sane people are not.
Everyday you keep exposing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Never4getU: 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
Not everyone, okay? I voted Buhari in 2015 in fact, invested my hard earned money but today his economic hardship pushed me out of business in Abuja. I'm now in Lagos just after a yr of his govt.

So am i also atiku agent in the #endsars protest? Are u saying Nigerians can't go against govt policies as it affects them without being tag or maliciously being called agent of opposition party?
Rubbish!

ThatFairGuy:
In the EndSARS protest, Everyone have their hidden agenda towards it. That of Ipob is clear to everyone, now this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Princedapace(m): 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
SilverNorGold:
grin.. Atiku just dey waste him time.. All smart Nigerians know the protest was sponsored by opposing elements, just to spite President Buhari and disrupt his government because of what he did to them at the poll.. But no matter what Atiku does, he'll NEVER be the president..

Shameful he couldn't win the election even in one of the too many parallel/alternate universes... Especially on the alternate Earths..

On Earth core and billions of other alternate Earths, he lost to President Mohammadu Buhari..

He even came behind Timaya and Naira Marley on two of the alternate Earths - Earth 098570 and Earth 055986 - which were still won by President Mohammadu Buhari... On some, he wasn't even qualified to contest... So I don't understand why he's disturbing himself, as there's nothing he can do. His fate is already sealed. He can NEVER become our President!

When has it become a crime for an opposition party to protest sef? When? I dont understand the type of democracy we run in Nigeria sef/

May God help Nigeria.

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by GoodGovernance: 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2020
BRASH:
You made no sense at all. Tell me, how was the protest going to benefit PDP and Ipob?
If according to your claim, they succeeded in using the protest to topple Buhari's government, who would have taken over Aso Rock?
Is it PDP or Ipob?
See how you have allowed partisanship and zombiesm take control of your reasoning. If you are so myopic not to know that almost everybody continued with the protest because of the situation of things in the country inspite the fake promises by the government, then your case is irredeemable. If you are satisfied with the things are going on in this country, sane people are not.
Everyday you keep exposing yourself.

You are very myopic in your reasoning.

The protest was capable of flipping support to the opposition parties in the next election.
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by nnamdico82: 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2020
Useless elements, imagine Macaroni begging for money, were jalajala
uptimum123:
More
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Ade3131: 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2020
ramatintin:

Azzin!

The fact they supported an opposition means they shouldn't exercise their constitutional right to protest. I mean protest against extra judicial killings.

What's wrong with a Blackman's mind plz. I'm finding it difficult to understand the connection between their political affiliations with the current issue of EndSars. Are we saying enough is actually not enough with our SARS officers ni? Or are we saying it's overboard to demand for good governance as Nigerians?

I would have bought into this whole plot of discrediting the young men and women if they had shown us how money moved from Atiku's account to these people's account and where they met to discuss the whole protest shit.

Enough of all these stupidity from whoever is paying these folks to discredit the protest and protesters. Nobody is talking about the alleged DSS guys that was caught on camera conveying thugs to disrupt the peaceful protest at Abuja. We've also buried the BRT bus that carried thugs to Alausa. Instead, the initiator of the tweet and the op wouldn't stop at anything to shift our focus to past events that have nothing to do with the current issue at hand. More like they're trying to justify the government action for freezing their accounts.
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by saintade01(m): 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
so many evils are hiding under this ENDSARS to drives their agenda:

Sowore - for his RevolutionNow agenda
IPOB - for their BIAFRA agenda
Atiku - for his 2023 agenda
PDP - to unseat Tinubu agenda
Influencers - to gain more zombies followers and cash out
Celebrities - for more relevance as the career no dey pay again
Hoodlums - to loot, loot and loot
other youths - for fame and clouts chasing

Tell me how you really want to end bad governance?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Okoroawusa: 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
AMINDA:

Yes they do, however they shouldn't pretend to be non-partisan and advocates for "youthful" governance when barely a year ago, they were ready to sink or swim with Atiku. It is instructive that an openly biased person like Rinu is on the judicial panel. Little wonder why she "discovered" an unexpended bullet shell from the Lekki Toll Gate several days after the incident. In any case, she has gone ahead to delete all her previous posts from Twitter where she openly supported PDP.

We can begin to understand why the CBN freezed some of their accounts, the authorities must be privy to information we aren't. Whomever is found culpable should be investigated and prosecuted. She should recuse herself from the panel.

The arson in Lagos was clearly premeditated, there is a pattern to it. Have you seen comments from some of the EndSars telegram group? Follow the thread below. This was an attempted coup.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KomeLaw/status/1325509363704999936
If you follow my comments during and after the#ENDSARS protest I have spoken out vehemently against the plundering of Lagos. I have always called out the celebrities and influencers on the aftermath of the looting. They started what they couldn't finish and when it snowballed into a catastrophe they withdrew into their shell. I believe that the arson was also premeditated and planned. Alot of money was flying around that period and I believe that the players must account for it.
However,based on the information on this thread alone I can't judge them on their political support.

Like I said yesterday... let's wait and see. If there are more information they will come out. Rinu will have to leave the panel first.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by GoodGovernance: 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2020
Never4getU:
Not everyone, okay? I voted Buhari in 2015 in fact, invested my hard earned money but today his economic hardship pushed me out of business in Abuja. I'm now in Lagos just after a yr of his govt.

So am i also atiku agent in the #endsars protest? Are u saying Nigerians can't go against govt policies as it affects them without being tag or maliciously being called agent of opposition party?
Rubbish!

Oga calm down.

There would always be innocent or sinister motives,in every struggle.

Even terrorists use religion to recruit supporters.Whereas their main motive is looting,illegal mining,robbery-In short anything for money,the root of all evil!

Only fools would continue to believe that the main aim of terrorists is religion.

Your own motive for joining the protest might be genuine,but do not deceive yourself by claiming to know the real motives of the sponsors.

All over the world,arsonists use very legitimate agitations to achieve their selfish ultimate goal!

Just one example:

You think Sowore's motive for joining the protest is just to end SARS?

If you think so,then you must be living in a fool's paradise.

Can you remember,the hash tag #EndBuhari was about to trend,in a democracy where the only legitimate revolution ,is thorough the ballot box?

4 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Awasa: 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2020
Miracle2020:
I said it! Atiku and pdp who are rejected by nigerians want to use the back door.
Any idiot that come out for another useless protest will meet us and they will surely get what they want.

Trash
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Eriokanmi: 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
Neddstark:

Look at this clown. If you're a slave I am not. Go and break your shackles.
I'm sorry you sound like one. No offence
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Reference(m): 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
That is how Nigeria rolls.

So why not reinstate the SARS, continue police brutality and accelerate bad governance since Atiku is the sponsor.

And while you are at it you may as well ask him for warehouse spaces to hide more Covid palliatives since his Intels Company is moribund.

Sure he can help.
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Ade3131: 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
backbone503:

This sounds more like a threat. In case you're saying this as an independent/concerned Nigerian, pls refrain from using such words. There's no fear in the face of a dying man... Hope you know. It's only people who have a good life that knows the worth of their life.

There's hardship in the land and people are fed up. Some people are actually ready to hit the street no matter what. Let's not overheat the polity with our utterances please. It's been long said that NIGERIA is sitting on a gunpowder but most of you don't know what that means.

Our government don't even have the accurate data of Nigeria's unemployed graduates. The number is alarming. Look at the numbers of thugs in Lagos alone that get their daily bread from thuggery act. Consider the number of almajiris that have grown up to become young adults who have nothing tangible doing.

Nigeria is walking on a tight thin rope but our government aren't sensitive enough. The day the people realize that power resides with them, that marks the end of the road for politicians. Let's watch what we say please. Government and governed

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by buzorcharles(m): 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
That's why we don't have a leader
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by GoodGovernance: 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
Reference:
That is how Nigeria rolls.

So why not reinstate the SARS, continue police brutality and accelerate bad governance since Atiku is the sponsor.

And while you are at it you may as well ask him for warehouse spaces to hide more Covid palliatives since his Intels Company is moribund.

Sure he can help.

And you think ending SARS has ended police brutality?

The #EndSARS protest was very senseless!

I would have preferred #JusticeForSARSvictims and then #ReformPolice/SARS.

How is SARS brutality different from police brutality?

Why not #EndPolice? Why only #End SARS?

Unfortunately many Nigerians think through the anus or they allow the popular tide to over shadow their sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Gerrard59(m): 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
Powersurge:
This is their new tactics now. That someone supported an aspirant has automatically taken away his or her right to protest. These politicians will not die well.

David Atta is a member of the BMC, nothing surprising. The man has never seen anything good in the #EndSARS protest. In all his so-called "revelations". there is no evidence of Atiku sponsoring the movement 'cos last I checked, it was ordinary Nigerians who donated to the cause not one politician in Yola.
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by lereinter(m): 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.

You will only kill yourself

So you won't see Atiku becoming president
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by lereinter(m): 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
Golan007:
Atiku always looking for backdoor.

What's the score card of the people that look for front door
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Okoroawusa: 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2020
drlateef:

What about the Dubai business class ticket? Does that make sense to you.
Bro, you know me very well at least on Nairaland and what I stand for.
I know that the#ENDSARS organizers had sponsors and leaders that were pulling strings behind the scenes. It was quite obvious.
However I can't say based on the information by David Attah that the sponsor of the #ENDSARS protests was Atiku. I can't in all honesty say that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play / I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV / Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.