Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Gwoza Town - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Gwoza Town (20045 Views)

Leah Sharibu Married To Two Boko Haram Leaders, Now Has Two Kids – 'repentant' T / Boko Haram Kill A Lady Who Was Meant 2 Wed On 31st Along Maiduguri-gwoza Road(p / Fulani Herdsmen Strike Kill 4 Benue People In Fresh Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Gwoza Town by Valkrie: 6:46am On Nov 09, 2020
tydi:

A new sheriff is in the white house in the United States already,boko haram and this stupid vegetable at aso rock with his cabals and party menace would all be put to a stop soon. Insha Allah.

The new acclaimed sheriff is part of the people who brought the one you called stupid vegatable in Aso rock and also strengthened boko haram by way of deposing ghaddafi and destabilizing Lybia...So what do you mean exactly..?
Re: Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Gwoza Town by emetisuccess(m): 6:46am On Nov 09, 2020
Northern guys sorry, i can fell ur pains.
Re: Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Gwoza Town by Essence20(m): 6:47am On Nov 09, 2020
An adage from my place best describes the scenario...
A man whose house is on fire and he's busy pursuing rats...
Northern leaders whose states are being overrun by bandits and terrorists and they are busy pursuing social media regulation.
Appalling.
Re: Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Gwoza Town by GeezBitz(m): 6:48am On Nov 09, 2020
weyreypey:
We don't care. Let them face their issues. Here in the south we must end security agencies impunities and impingement on our fundamental human rights
that's heartless man, it is better to keep quiet than saying you don't care when life is at stake. haba you no get sympathy for human life?
Re: Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Gwoza Town by weyreypey: 6:50am On Nov 09, 2020
GeezBitz:
that's heartless man, it is better to keep quiet than saying you don't care when life is at stake. haba you no get sympathy for human life?

We don't care!
Re: Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Gwoza Town by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 09, 2020
Mavrick2012:
Those of you who voted buhari,what was ur reasons again?
Goodluck increased price of fuel?
Goodluck was clueless when it comes to security?
Goodluck allowed corruption?
Prices of goods...?..?
Goodluck marginalized your region?
Goodluck couldn't fix electricity?
Goodluck was not man enough to stop boko Haram?
Goodluck was a clueless leader?
Jona daft?

Talk naa

This is my problem with you guys
Stop living in the past.
Re: Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Gwoza Town by GeezBitz(m): 6:54am On Nov 09, 2020
weyreypey:

We don't care!
I just realized, sorry for quoting you I thought I was quoting someone with sense.
Re: Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Gwoza Town by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:54am On Nov 09, 2020
SmartPolician:
A friend from Maidugri once told me that many Boko Haram attacks go unreported because most mainstream media houses are based in Lagos and Abuja.

May God help northern Nigeria.

So true.... Reporting live from Borno

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Gwoza Town by walosky(m): 6:57am On Nov 09, 2020
aiyayaya:
“The federal officials, the federal government just missed it,” Cuomo said. “The President likes to talk about his travel ban that was effective. His own CDC says the travel ban was too late.

“The President loves to talk about his China travel ban, Feb. 2. By the time the President did the China travel ban it was too late because the virus had left China and went to Europe,” Cuomo continued.

Bros, you sure say you dey ok so?

Re: Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Gwoza Town by Microwhy: 6:57am On Nov 09, 2020
brosom:
During the time of #Endsarsprotest, nobody heard of this blood sucking demons.

Now they reappeared again.

Politics at play here.

I pray God's protection upon every nairalnader that we shall not be found in the mist of death, Amen!

Good morning.
That is power of media. The media redirected their focus on #EndSars.
Media regulation is absolutely dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Gwoza Town by Passionate888: 6:57am On Nov 09, 2020
Sai baba
Re: Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Gwoza Town by JONSYN7154: 6:59am On Nov 09, 2020
SmartPolician:
A friend from Maidugri once told me that many Boko Haram attacks go unreported because most mainstream media houses are based in Lagos and Abuja.

The northerners brought it upon themselves
Re: Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Gwoza Town by sammysneh(m): 6:59am On Nov 09, 2020
sammy7410:
See d idiot man way send them
grin
sammy7410:
See d idiot man way send them
Re: Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Gwoza Town by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 09, 2020
Osamagioghowewi:
But I thought Lai Mohamed And Buratai said Boko Haram have been technically defeated

defeat what! That was fake news. they have just return to work
Re: Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Gwoza Town by weyreypey: 7:06am On Nov 09, 2020
GeezBitz:
I just realized, sorry for quoting you I thought I was quoting someone with sense.
We don't care!
Re: Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Gwoza Town by Junior66(m): 7:12am On Nov 09, 2020
brosom:
During the time of #Endsarsprotest, nobody heard of this blood sucking demons.

Now they reappeared again.

Politics at play here.

I pray God's protection upon every nairalnader that we shall not be found in the mist of death, Amen!

Good morning.
You didn't hear about them during #EndSARS because the media threw all focus at the protests, it didn't mean they stopped attacking. In fact several attacks were reported during the protests. News media houses have limited resources, the more focus they put on an issue the less news they can report on other issues. All Western News are focusing on the US elections right noe and have almost stopped reporting about the carnage in France and Austria by Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Gwoza Town by Donspicey: 7:15am On Nov 09, 2020
olabolaji:
Boko boys doing rubbish since 190... What am I even saying gan

Well Baba God abeg protect us all till we jakpa from this country o. Local man no fear death, he ain't enjoy any life yet o. cool cool

who and who be the WE wey go jakpa??

Make we join hand together put tins in order for the benefit of all....

Abi u forget say no place like home??

Wetin u wan go find for Away wey no dey Naija....
Re: Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Gwoza Town by DAVE5(m): 7:20am On Nov 09, 2020
tydi:

A new sheriff is in the white house in the United States already,boko haram and this stupid vegetable at aso rock with his cabals and party menace would all be put to a stop soon. Insha Allah.

The sheriff came to watch HIS town sir
Re: Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Gwoza Town by Donspicey: 7:21am On Nov 09, 2020
I left Gwoza sabon line 2005.....
Those heartless terrorist razed down evrywia 2006....
wetin i see weak me wen i returned back.....
Re: Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Gwoza Town by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:29am On Nov 09, 2020
It doesn't concern me... They should push their hostilities to the west they need it most
Re: Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Gwoza Town by ISRAEL4298(m): 7:37am On Nov 09, 2020
Good will not help them because they don't want to help themselves, during the time of #endsars protest non of their youths and state participated because they felt is against the PMB government, upon all the challenges in the north, the Northern leaders are busy engaging themselves on how to pass law against social media, northern leaders want a nation with docile and filled with illiteracy youth so that they will keep on leveraging on them for their selfish political purpose.
They have not seen anything a time will come when Boko Haram terrorist will capture all the northern Nigeria and federal government will not seen any youths to recruit into Nigeria army

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Gwoza Town by chamboy(m): 7:44am On Nov 09, 2020
America should come and carry their terror group.
Re: Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Gwoza Town by FuckOsuPigs: 7:47am On Nov 09, 2020
MsAllison:
good

Uhmmm...you're happy about this? SMH.
Re: Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Gwoza Town by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:53am On Nov 09, 2020
SmartPolician:

That's correct.
The same strategies nigeria government, state governors those companies stealing our natural resources and still using the month from resources to purchasing guns, bullets and other weapons to massacring our unarmed innocent Biafran citizens crying for freedom.

Re: Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Gwoza Town by chatinent: 7:57am On Nov 09, 2020
These people attack everyday but we hear few.
Re: Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Gwoza Town by AerialMapper: 8:03am On Nov 09, 2020
Boko Haram is not the problem of the north at the moment

They are focused on controlling social media and Rahama Sadau's open back dress!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Gwoza Town by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:05am On Nov 09, 2020
ISRAEL4298:
Good will not help them because they don't want to help themselves, during the time of #endsars protest non of their youths and state participated because they felt is against the PMB government, upon all the challenges in the north, the Northern leaders are busy engaging themselves on how to pass law against social media, northern leaders want a nation with docile and filled with illiteracy youth so that they will keep on leveraging on them for their selfish political purpose.
They have not seen anything a time will come when Boko Haram terrorist will capture all the northern Nigeria and federal government will not seen any youths to recruit into Nigeria army
You have seen the truth and you have spoken the truth may this truth you have spoken protect and set you free.

But nigeria government, state governors those British and friends stealing our natural resources and still using money from the resources to purchasing weapons to massacring our unarmed innocent people crying for freedom.

Only Biafra freedom will bring peace to Africa and Africans.

Re: Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Gwoza Town by igboamakaaa: 8:07am On Nov 09, 2020
tydi:

Seriously, you people have no idea at all. Infact jibrin and his cabal are now more empowered to do more evil. Who in the first place put the late buhari there? It was obama and his vp Joe biden. Their administration empowered Isis, iswap, and several terrorist group that grew in number all over the world. Expect an increase in bh attack waves.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Gwoza Town by Aburumah75: 8:09am On Nov 09, 2020
tydi:

Did you made a parade for him also?
Re: Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Gwoza Town by uuzba(m): 8:14am On Nov 09, 2020
CamusMidas:

Stop living in the past.
Those who don't learn from the past will keep on repeating.
-
This is why history is a subject.
Re: Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Gwoza Town by ezechi24(m): 8:16am On Nov 09, 2020
SmartPolician:

God can not help people that doesn't want to help themselves....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IGP Redeploys CP Abiodun Alabi To Lagos / Kidnapping: Be Vigilant, Lekki Alerts Residents, Calls For Okada Ban / Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.