Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" (43685 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina / FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" / FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

Sharap Brother!
I Rebuke the Foul Luciferic Spirt that has Possessed you!
Get thee Behind me in the Name of JESUS!!
pastor wey dey talk sharap? grin

I promised to expose you when the time comes with my old account..but you are already exposing yourself

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by yusufu16: 7:33am On Nov 09, 2020
Afamed:

Keep quiet. Yesterday was Sunday, Biden was live in the church while your semi god Trump was at his golf resort . Shame on people like you. The way of God is not the way of hypocrite like una

Dont mind Nigerians. Same way they said Obama is an antichrist, lucifer, etc

7 Likes

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Blackmoran(m): 7:34am On Nov 09, 2020
Afamed:

Mail vote was legally approved because of the Covid 19 before the election. Stop listening to the rubbish tweet from Donald Trump
and if eventually they find evidence of mago mago they should keep quie

1 Like

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by toprealman: 7:34am On Nov 09, 2020
Thejustw14:
Trump's really exhibiting the trait of a typical Nigerian politician.:!!:. When they win, it's free & fair, when otherwise, they resort to this style.:!!:.
"Angel" from Africa remember?
They tried declaring election inconclusive, tried attacking the collation centres with thugs......now this. You should know this by now
Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by muykem: 7:35am On Nov 09, 2020
You wage war against the same system that produce you as a president in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:35am On Nov 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

Sharap Brother!

1 Like

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by LordIsaac(m): 7:35am On Nov 09, 2020
ValCon888:
Trump should better resign so that Mike Pence can pardon him. Because once his tenure is over, he is definitely going to jail.
House of Cards inspired comment grin grin

2 Likes

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:36am On Nov 09, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
pastor wey dey talk sharap? grin

I promised to expose you when the time comes with my old account..but you are already exposing yourself

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Hisee: 7:36am On Nov 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
Awesome!Awesome! Awesome!

Mr. President and His team Have all the Rights on Earth to go For what He Believes He should..

Lamentation 3:35-36(Kjv)
To turn aside the right of a man before the face of the most High,
To subvert a man in his cause, the LORD approveth not.

I am one of The Prayer Warriors standing in the Gap!!

It's not by Power or Might! At the End , Whoever the LORD Decides to Give , so be it!

2 Likes

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 09, 2020
If american elections can be inconclusive, how will our 2023 elections be?
Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Eriokanmi: 7:37am On Nov 09, 2020
Iranu, rada rada. So fox news isn't trump's favourite media anymore? I thought fox was pro trump but same confirmed Biden also won. AP is the most respected and veritable source of the news about who won Presidency in the US history and they've confirmed biden won. Let the recount be done a million times. Biden will win fair and square. Democrats have learned from the 2016 electoral fraud as manipulated by trump with the help of Russia so, they blocked all his tactics this time. Great job!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Jasonjay101(m): 7:37am On Nov 09, 2020
I don't know when Christians start raising men for themselves or start believing that their redemption is in a particular man who "even if he wins the election" has just 4 years to rule and he will leave. I tot we serve an almighty God who does things in ways beyond human thinking. But now you people think you need a particular Trump and not God himself to save the world from any evil agenda. I'm so disappointed in many Christians now. You people should use your actions and words and turn this election thing to violence and we'll all see if that's what your God teaches sad

4 Likes

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Acekidc4(m): 7:37am On Nov 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

Sharap Brother!

Are You really sure that you are a Real man of God or you just come online to Clout Chase by deceiving yourself with preaching the words of God.........Jesus your mentor didn't Mix the work of his Father with politics wen he was on Earth.....Why not kukuma drop the Bible and join politics proper............ Sorry to say but you are the real Satan.

5 Likes

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Badonasty(m): 7:37am On Nov 09, 2020
Lol...this man sabi give online support ehn...he should try and contest for governor or senator in osun state

1 Like

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by vioment: 7:38am On Nov 09, 2020
Two foolish individuals. No surprise here.

They are similar in that they are both arrogant, hateful, liars, love nepotism, love stealing from the public system especially when in power, and are not leaders in the right word.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by alabo1: 7:39am On Nov 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

Mr. President and His team Have all the Rights on Earth to go For what He Believes He should..

It's not by Power or Might! At the End , Whoever the LORD Decides to Give , so be it!

You are beginning to sound like a broken record. Please seek help � or get something to engage your time before it is too late. Nigeria has the highest number of Churches filled with prayer warriors "guarding the gap" yet look at our state. You guys really need to look in the mirror.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by VEXT: 7:39am On Nov 09, 2020
Yoruba muslims and arewa Muslim's really hate trump o....see as dem dey para... Last last Joe go still kill Islamic terrorists...mk una dey watch..

1 Like

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Charx122: 7:40am On Nov 09, 2020
ebukajay184:
US President Donald Trump, is still refusing to give up the US Presidency without a fight, IgbereTV reports.

After losing the electoral vote to Joe Biden in the just concluded election, Trump has refused to concede, alleging high level voter fraud. He has since promised to begin an all out legal assault on the electoral results in some battleground states.

On Sunday night, November 8, Trump took to his Twitter page to write;

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1325511603157159942?s=19

Trump supporters including former Nigeria Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani- Kayode (FFK) have all reacted to his tweet.

Femi Fani Kayode wrote:

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1325538298350231552?s=19

This man doesn't want to give up ..2 Historical Records has been broken on his head ..God has shown him twice you can't fool a whole U.S twice Trump watch out for the 3rd one.. Remember ..In God we trust

1 Like

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by alabo1: 7:40am On Nov 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

You are beginning to sound like a broken record. Please seek help � or get something to engage your time before it is too late. Nigeria has the highest number of Churches in the world filled with prayer warriors "guarding the gap" yet look at our state. You guys really need to look in the mirror.

1 Like

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by VEXT: 7:40am On Nov 09, 2020
alabo1:

You are beginning to sound like a broken record. Please seek help � or get something to engage your time before it is too late. Nigeria has the highest number of Churches filled with prayer warriors "guarding the gap" yet look at our state. You guys really need to look in the mirror.

R they ur government? abeg go rest...
Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by peacettw: 7:40am On Nov 09, 2020
Don't know why the media is giving this charlatan the publicity he needs to remain in the limelight... He reminds me of Piers Morgan, a man who thrives on negative publicity to remain relevant.

My only prayer is that your estranged wife is given the custody to look after her 4 young boys. I fear for them if they are allowed to stay with you and imbibe your despicable way of life.

1 Like

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Chikelue2000(m): 7:40am On Nov 09, 2020
Seerade029:

What's the business of men of God with politics?
People like you are a disgrace to Christianity
just hear yourself....so pastors have no right to meddle in politics?
Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by cococandy(f): 7:41am On Nov 09, 2020

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Okuda(m): 7:42am On Nov 09, 2020
blackpanda:
Why is ffk always on the losing side Senility?

sometimes being on the losing side does not make your stand wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by talktrue1234: 7:43am On Nov 09, 2020
This man is doing a de-service to himself and Nigeria, can't you see the writing on the wall? How did he even became a politician? You don't pick side with a failing team! You are indirectly antagonizing an elected president! You just have to watch and swallow your opinion!
Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

Sharap Brother!

Am actually laughing hard right now........ I never thought our very own pastor righteousness89 could be so stupid and gullible.... That young man only stated the obvious truth... But you are here binding lucifer..... See righteousness89.... Better repent from your deviation and go back to your original calling because if you continue like this you will be suprised when you miss the rapture.......better stop bringing shame to the name of Christianity....

6 Likes

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:43am On Nov 09, 2020
Bird of the same feather

1 Like

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by LegendAnselm: 7:44am On Nov 09, 2020
femi4:
You ve deviated from your original calling. Don't be surprise if you don't make it
so u determine who make it?
Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by mamotalk: 7:45am On Nov 09, 2020
This FFK self.
Trump should try to tell the whole world how he was declared four years ago.

1 Like

Re: FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

You be dondore o
You be vrendozo
No dey jujugo

Everywhere na plutomania

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father / President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) / "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.