Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:49 PM

I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two (64299 Views)

18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) / Moment Oyibo Man Surprised His African Wife By Bringing Her Mum To US (pics/vid) / Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two by Garland007: 10:50am On Nov 09, 2020
Please whose uncle is this?
Re: I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two by Baba40(f): 10:51am On Nov 09, 2020
benjackugo:
Nigerian Father Of Two Punishes His Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister (Photos)

A Nigerian father of two, Maduakor Wiseman Jesus said that the best way for men to punish their wives if they provoke them is by cheating with their relatives, IgbereTV reports.

According to him, his wife left him and their infant baby after he cheated on her with her younger sister.

Werey re ooo

He wrote:

"If your wife provokes you and you want to punish her cheat with her sister or relative and make her to find out, there is nothing more painful to them like cheating with their blood, they may not care if you cheat outside.
I don't post what does not work for me. She will be pained all the days of her life. In fact I have been cheating on my wife, if she find out I apologize. Immediately I found this strategy, I cheated with her junior sis and she left a breastfeeding baby for me and leave. she never returned, we separate. That's why I know it Pained them.

Just want to make common sense. #WISEMAN"

https://m.facebook.com/maduakor.wisemanjesus
Re: I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two by ThatFairGuy: 10:52am On Nov 09, 2020
lindareep:
This man is funny o grin
You expose yourself with this comment, you're not female

2 Likes

Re: I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two by Luxurydriverng: 10:54am On Nov 09, 2020
I feel sorry for the kids.
Re: I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two by IamAngelica(f): 10:55am On Nov 09, 2020
How does one react to this kind of news on a monday morning?? I keep asking who are raising these children??

1 Like

Re: I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two by foreshore(m): 10:56am On Nov 09, 2020
benjackugo:
Nigerian Father Of Two Punishes His Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister (Photos)

A Nigerian father of two, Maduakor Wiseman Jesus said that the best way for men to punish their wives if they provoke them is by cheating with their relatives, IgbereTV reports.

According to him, his wife left him and their infant baby after he cheated on her with her younger sister.

He wrote:

"If your wife provokes you and you want to punish her cheat with her sister or relative and make her to find out, there is nothing more painful to them like cheating with their blood, they may not care if you cheat outside.
I don't post what does not work for me. She will be pained all the days of her life. In fact I have been cheating on my wife, if she find out I apologize. Immediately I found this strategy, I cheated with her junior sis and she left a breastfeeding baby for me and leave. she never returned, we separate. That's why I know it Pained them.

To what end! Repent now for the end is near!!

1 Like

Re: I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two by harmony75: 10:57am On Nov 09, 2020
people and social media never forget it is good you have finally exposed your evil heart, you reap what you sown.
Re: I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two by deflover(m): 10:58am On Nov 09, 2020
vickydankal:
With this mindset I just dey pity this guy

leave am

virigna people never get him time
dem go pour am acid lass lass grin grin
Re: I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two by Silentgroper(m): 11:02am On Nov 09, 2020
I've got nothing to say/type bt i feel like i should do a quick reminder that he never raped her junior sis, so why is d man getting all d blame here.
Re: I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two by Moneymagnet24(m): 11:02am On Nov 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Guys don vex ooo.
This one don MAD ooooo
This one na REAL MAD MAN.... grin grin grin
He must have been coached by a REAL FATHER grin grin

WAYS to handle a NAGGING WIFE :

Start from the 1ST, then progress exponentially if the 1st and 2nd Fails... But the LAST won't Fail.

1st. Stop Talking 2her while in the same apartment.
2ndly. Avoid her Meals + Number 1.
3rdly. Start keeping late nights + No. 2 + No. 1
4thly. Negotiate with another Lady to bring her home
5th & the Last: Let dat Lady be her younger sister.
mad ohhh
Re: I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two by jaxxy(m): 11:03am On Nov 09, 2020
WrittyWritter:
Speechless..And d younger sister too slept with u..does he realize dat he has not just destroyed his family but also his wife's family all in d name of 'it must pain her'..Which kind of wise fool is dis..Maturity is really not about age awsr..So wen d baby grows up he will teach him/her to do d same tin������

If his wife sleeps with his brother or father now he will start crying all over social media. Let's sleeping dogs lie he won't agree. Childish goats
Re: I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two by defcon4: 11:05am On Nov 09, 2020
Very foolish Wiseman.
Re: I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two by Mindlog: 11:08am On Nov 09, 2020
Silentgroper:
I've got nothing to say/type bt i feel like i should do a quick reminder that he never raped her junior sis, so why is d man getting all d blame here.

If this same man happens to be your brother-in-law (his wife is your sister) will you say the same thing?

1 Like

Re: I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two by Soknown: 11:12am On Nov 09, 2020
benjackugo:

Wow, all these bitterness and wickedness in one man. His name should be Legion. I hope he found help before he self-destruct.

1 Like

Re: I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two by Breadnote: 11:14am On Nov 09, 2020
dis man no well at all.mak dem go Chek am.for sychia.
Re: I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two by andyanders: 11:15am On Nov 09, 2020
This is a complete madman. The so called sister he cheated with is the worst devil on the face of this planet. Most women are just walking demons. Why cheat with your sister's husband, if not killing your sister. She can even kill her sister to have her husband. Wickedness.
Re: I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two by darocha1: 11:17am On Nov 09, 2020
Humanoid01:
To think that he has "Jesus" attached to his name. What a dunce.

A combination of Jesus and wiseman
Re: I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two by Silentgroper(m): 11:17am On Nov 09, 2020
Mindlog:

If this same man happens to be your brother-in-law (his wife is your sister) will you say the same thing?
no... Bt i'd also codemn d junior sistem that slept with him, which was d point i was driving at.
Re: I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two by EgunMogaji2: 11:20am On Nov 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Guys don vex ooo.
This one don MAD ooooo

Start from the 1ST, then progress exponentially if the 1st and 2nd Fails... But the LAST won't Fail.

The morality is highly questionable but it will be very effective. A side effect might be death.
Re: I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two by Strech(m): 11:30am On Nov 09, 2020
Nawawo this guy must be sick.. this guy never see woman real anger..they can go to any length.
Re: I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two by Mindlog: 11:31am On Nov 09, 2020
Silentgroper:
no... Bt i'd also codemn d junior sistem that slept with him, which was d point i was driving at.

It is a grave wrong for the younger sister to betray her older sister in such a way but the man carries a huge part of the blame for shamelessly putting that out on social media to spite the wife and her family without considering the consequences that may result out of it for his children from their fellow kids as internet never forgets.

What of his own safety? he has imposed hypervigilance upon himself.
Re: I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two by Bennysam: 11:36am On Nov 09, 2020
E pain them , hahahahaha
Re: I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two by johnjsmith: 11:37am On Nov 09, 2020
hey i am john finding name of new born baby is quite difficult but i found https://wordcombinerhub.com/name-combiner/ so helpful and suggest you all to create new names for your baby.
Re: I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two by Patriotic9ja(m): 11:49am On Nov 09, 2020
Humanoid01:
To think that he has "Jesus" attached to his name. What a dunce.

And not just Jesus alone. Wiseman included too. He is insane
Re: I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:50am On Nov 09, 2020
vickydankal:
With this mindset I just dey pity this guy
No wonder she left him

1 Like

Re: I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two by Justmye26: 11:52am On Nov 09, 2020
benjackugo:

He wrote:

See his monkey face
Re: I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two by kilokeys(m): 11:56am On Nov 09, 2020
Na the younger sister I just dey imagine
Re: I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two by Seyzcham91(m): 11:56am On Nov 09, 2020
Rubbish Talk! People posting this kind of shits are more reason social media needs to be regulated as its done in uAE

if you not posting anything sensible and reasonable it wouldn't load
benjackugo:

He wrote:

Re: I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two by Emmypure: 12:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
This guy is the real damn niggar
Re: I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two by mainman7(m): 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Guys don vex ooo.
This one don MAD ooooo

So, you support sleeping with the Sister. Your head shall soon be cut off, it is not a threat but a Promise. We are eleminating cursed souls out of our Lands. Sensible Hosts are no more senselessly folding hands for evil to take over. We have started doing the needful.

2 Likes

Re: I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two by obicmag(m): 12:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
You are immature to marry. What level of provocation can make you sleep with your wife's younger sister. Instead of you to hide your face in shame You are bragging. Tufiakwa aru...
Re: I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two by Olatlaccon(m): 12:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Guys don vex ooo.
This one don MAD ooooo

ur own sef bad pass the guy sef...u sure no be u teach am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pls Suggest Baby Lotion For My Baby / My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.