Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Trump VS Biden Supporters - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump VS Biden Supporters (238 Views)

STOP Watching CNN See Trump's Campaign Vs Biden (photos) / Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany / Trump Vs. Iran: It's Not Over (Analysis) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump VS Biden Supporters by natedroid: 5:28am On Nov 09, 2020
You're right for supporting Trump and He is right for Supporting Biden. Neither of your reasons for doing so are less VALID.

I support neither Trump nor Biden. I'm neutral but I feel that the media underrated Trump. The media is biased. The outcome of the election showed that millions of Americans love Trump and voted in favor of his re-election which is in contrast to what the Media projected.

Millions of people love and hate this man equally.

To my Muslim brothers. Didn't the US commit alot atrocities in Libya during Obama's regime?

A top Iranian General was assassinated by the US army during Trumps administration. I understand the hate for that man by the Muslims but didn't the Islamic world always find America despicable? Trump has less to do with this I believe.

What happens if Biden turns out to be worst than Trump?

I don't believe really Biden cares about the African American community. He could be more racist than Trump.
Aren't politicians notorious for making high campaign promises before Election? Aren't most of them selfish, self centered idiots? Pardon my word

I observed a pattern on the type of Nigerians who despise Trump and I'm trying to understand why they do.

My questions to Nigerian Biden supporters are these.

what is it you seek. Is it Greencard/Visa? Are you a LGBT advocate? You want automatic Citizenship for your kid birthed in the US? ( except Canada, China, UK, Germany, Japan, Finland or any advanced economy would never give you that). Do you aspire to live in a morally denegerated FREE WORLD ruled by LIBERALS (I won't be shocked if Beastiality is legalized in the United States under a Democrat POTUS)

In the words of scholar Judith Shklar's voice
"liberalism can degenerate into a cult of victimhood that permits our sadistic desires to be passed off as unimpeachable virtue. Her warning is newly urgent today.
Re: Trump VS Biden Supporters by helinues: 5:33am On Nov 09, 2020
I support neither Trump nor Biden. I'm neutral but I feel that the media underrated Trump. The media is biased

You were saying what exactly??
Re: Trump VS Biden Supporters by natedroid: 5:37am On Nov 09, 2020
helinues:

You were saying what exactly??

I care less if Trump looses. But I expected Biden to win with a higher margin as projected by the media. Alot of Americans who don't openly support trump voted for him.

Don't you watch CNN?

1 Like

Re: Trump VS Biden Supporters by helinues: 5:40am On Nov 09, 2020
natedroid:

I care less if Trump looses. But I expected Biden to win with a higher margin as projected by the media. Alot of Americans who don't openly support trump voted for him.

Don't you watch CNN?

I'm neutral but I feel that the media underrated Trump. The media is biased

I might be having comprehension problem cos still not understanding the points you are driving at
Re: Trump VS Biden Supporters by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 09, 2020
helinues:

I might be having comprehension problem cos still not understanding the points you are driving at
Can you not be neutral and realise the media is biased? What is your point exactly?

(1) (Reply)

After Protests, Angolan Leader Holds Talks With Youths / Saudi Arabia Welcomes 2020 With First New Year’s Eve Fireworks Previous / Last Day Of Trump In Office As Americans Ushered Him And His Family:video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.