Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

EndSARS: South West Monachs Blame Politicians’ Greed For Money For Riots - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: South West Monachs Blame Politicians’ Greed For Money For Riots (15067 Views)

Purge Yourself Of Greed For Power – Omehia Blasts Wike / Blame Politicians, Not Farmers For Food Insecurity – Obasanjo / Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: South West Monachs Blame Politicians’ Greed For Money For Riots by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:36am On Nov 09, 2020
I knew that SW monarchs are really honest people not those deceptive confusionist and deluded monarchs up north. Extremely honest assessment from them.
Re: EndSARS: South West Monachs Blame Politicians’ Greed For Money For Riots by Onlinesmart: 8:36am On Nov 09, 2020
Karlovich:
Ewedu guzzling zombie
Ewedu gives great IQ unlike that yamayama and akpu you guys eat that make your sisters have hairy chest, yam leg, beards and flat skull.
Re: EndSARS: South West Monachs Blame Politicians’ Greed For Money For Riots by toye440: 8:38am On Nov 09, 2020
See who is talking about greed, meanwhile he was among those who hoarded palliatives meant for the poor. Once a policeman always an egunje collector.
Pls Oba of Lagos should just keep quiet.
Re: EndSARS: South West Monachs Blame Politicians’ Greed For Money For Riots by nograv: 8:40am On Nov 09, 2020
Moferere:

You don come again?

Ndi IPOBu

So is everything IPOB now..? Mtchew

See your life.

That the greed of governors and failure to deliver a working economy to the youths is the cause of unrest isnt ROCKET SCIENCE...

Its obvious Jare... cool
Re: EndSARS: South West Monachs Blame Politicians’ Greed For Money For Riots by Omoslim26: 8:40am On Nov 09, 2020
Karlovich:
Tinubu's greed in particular, he is their grand master.

Yes oo its bcus of Tinubu dats why my useless onyeshi vote of a Governor is still owing workers you are very correct

chia poverty,laziness and joblessness nah bastard

Re: EndSARS: South West Monachs Blame Politicians’ Greed For Money For Riots by splendour7(m): 8:41am On Nov 09, 2020
Moferere:
So so so true.
If other traditional rulers fail to tell them the truth, I know my people will hit the nail on its head.

Just look at the picture, the traditional rulers are in the front row, while politicians are behind. This is how to arrange it unlike some people who have no regards for their Kings.

Illiterate Peoples of Biafra (Igbos)
hahahahaha The Great Ipob Family The Worst Night Mare Of Zombies And Cows In The Zoo!
Re: EndSARS: South West Monachs Blame Politicians’ Greed For Money For Riots by superior1: 8:44am On Nov 09, 2020
Kaiser20:

Don't be deceived there are no reai king. Those kings wine and dine with politicians collect contract awards and exotic SUVs from politicians, those Obas are not better than the politicians they should park well joor.

Maybe they are taking cues from Akinolu, atleast this time around, they exhibited caution and shame.
Re: EndSARS: South West Monachs Blame Politicians’ Greed For Money For Riots by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 09, 2020
Strongbest:
Hmmm. We all understand the drama behind the ENDSARS saga.

The people were tired of police brutality and decided to speak up.

The manner in which the protest gained ground and attracted attention both locally and internationally wasn't expected by the government at all, it was a big surprise to them.

With the clear evidence of hoodlums planted to disrupt the peaceful protest, I feel ashemed for our leaders. I bet that was the greatest mistake ever made in the history of Nigeria government.

A lot of us are disappointed with such unhonorable act. The way we see this government can never be the same again. Nothing will ever erase that from our mind.

I am sorry, I have no respect for leaders who don't listen to the cries of the people......

Let them keep clamping down on everyone that speaks against injustice but they should remember there's a King that fights for the oppressed and He hears the cry of the oppresed and will definitely rise to defend them soon.

And why not keep your hypocritical respect to yourself
Re: EndSARS: South West Monachs Blame Politicians’ Greed For Money For Riots by Omoslim26: 8:44am On Nov 09, 2020
Well at dis stage we dont need the blame games wat is essential now is proffer ideas dat can gear solutions and positive change
Re: EndSARS: South West Monachs Blame Politicians’ Greed For Money For Riots by Strongbest(m): 8:46am On Nov 09, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
And why not keep your hypocritical respect to yourself

OK. Thanks for the mention. Have a great day Sir.
Re: EndSARS: South West Monachs Blame Politicians’ Greed For Money For Riots by Ezmans: 8:46am On Nov 09, 2020
Moferere:
So so so true.
If other traditional rulers fail to tell them the truth, I know my people will hit the nail on its head.

Just look at the picture, the traditional rulers are in the front row, while politicians are behind. This is how to arrange it unlike some people who have no regards for their Kings.

you have respect for your kings but hijacked endsars protest to attack your kings in osun & Lagos & loot there palace.idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: South West Monachs Blame Politicians’ Greed For Money For Riots by northvietnam(m): 8:46am On Nov 09, 2020
Macphenson:

Those illiterates impregnated your mother and have bought all your inheritances.

We u derstand your grievances and frustration.

Pele.

You mean places like ladikpo
Festac
Alaba international (Do you know the most spoken language in alaba international market is igbo Language)
Re: EndSARS: South West Monachs Blame Politicians’ Greed For Money For Riots by slam7000(m): 8:49am On Nov 09, 2020
Moferere:
So so so true.

Abuja knows the figure that has been instigating these troubles and destruction that’s why Gambari and IG of police paid ‘courtesy’ visit to Tinubu.
Their gps led them to the source of The mayhem.

Why are your traditional chiefs blaming ‘politicians’? Which politicians? Are they scared of calling a spade a spade??

Leave IPOB out of your mess, be brave and blame the bourdillion bullion van greedy man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: South West Monachs Blame Politicians’ Greed For Money For Riots by AfonjaConehead: 8:50am On Nov 09, 2020
Moferere:
So so so true.

They people that burnt palace of the oba of Lagos,so they have regards for the oba?!!!!
Chai!!! And you are talking about illiteracy!!!!

What a shame!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: South West Monachs Blame Politicians’ Greed For Money For Riots by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 09, 2020
Strongbest:
Hmmm. We all understand the drama behind the ENDSARS saga.

The people were tired of police brutality and decided to speak up.

The manner in which the protest gained ground and attracted attention both locally and internationally wasn't expected by the government at all, it was a big surprise to them.

With the clear evidence of hoodlums planted to disrupt the peaceful protest, I feel ashemed for our leaders. I bet that was the greatest mistake ever made in the history of Nigeria government.

A lot of us are disappointed with such unhonorable act. The way we see this government can never be the same again. Nothing will ever erase that from our mind.

I am sorry, I have no respect for leaders who don't listen to the cries of the people......

Let them keep clamping down on everyone that speaks against injustice but they should remember there's a King that fights for the oppressed and He hears the cry of the oppresed and will definitely rise to defend them soon.

Exactly. For 5 years, only negative policy decisions were made by mai kariya.
The protests came when the people could no longer bear the cruelty. Killing the protesters was a mistake of existential proportions.
THE JUNTA, BY THAT SINGULAR ACT, LOST LEGITIMACY. THEY WILL PAY. INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT OF JUSTICE WILL COME CALLING.
REMEMBER OMAR EL BASHIR OF SUDAN.
SOON AND VERY SOON.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: South West Monachs Blame Politicians’ Greed For Money For Riots by AfonjaConehead: 8:55am On Nov 09, 2020
But some coneheads were blaming the Igbo people grin
Re: EndSARS: South West Monachs Blame Politicians’ Greed For Money For Riots by Blackdisciple(m): 9:08am On Nov 09, 2020
Lolz Another funny talk from the agbada people
Re: EndSARS: South West Monachs Blame Politicians’ Greed For Money For Riots by MotiveU(f): 9:17am On Nov 09, 2020
Moferere:
So so so true.

GET SENSE FOR ONCE.. THIS THING IS ABOUT GOOD GOVERNANCE AND NOT TRIBE.
WILL IT BE A CRIME FOR YOU TO TAKE A TRAIN FROM LAGOS TO ABUJA AND BACK THE SAME DAY TO TRANSACT YOUR BUSINESS.
LOOK AT THE HUGE AMOUNT SPENT ON LAGOS TO OGUN STATE train YET IT HAS NOT BEEN FINISHED THEY ARE STILL ASKING FOR MORE MONEY.
WHEN THAT SAME Amount WILL HAVE DONE FROM LAGOS TO ABUJA.
PLEASE WE YOUTH SHOULD STOP THIS DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS OF OUR COLONIAL MASTERS.
Re: EndSARS: South West Monachs Blame Politicians’ Greed For Money For Riots by okenwa101(m): 9:29am On Nov 09, 2020
Moferere:
So so so true.

This table you are shaking may leave a broken bottle on your head of you no stop.

Your learned monarchs have spoken the truth but you blamed IPOB earlier. Double mouth has been your way of life. Change your way
Re: EndSARS: South West Monachs Blame Politicians’ Greed For Money For Riots by Moferere: 9:36am On Nov 09, 2020
loveth360:
This fullish boi from micro tribe of 9 persons.

You are here now claiming yorubas just to insult Igbos,on the other thread you were insulting yorubas.

Do your micro tribe even have a King?

This girl will not stop quoting me.
If you like me, just confess. I will give you application form. tongue
Good morning beautiful geh.
Re: EndSARS: South West Monachs Blame Politicians’ Greed For Money For Riots by Moferere: 9:37am On Nov 09, 2020
okenwa101:

This table you are shaking may leave a broken bottle on your head of you no stop.

Your learned monarchs have spoken the truth but you blamed IPOB earlier. Double mouth has been your way of life. Change your way

Thanks Okenwa
Re: EndSARS: South West Monachs Blame Politicians’ Greed For Money For Riots by kayjay69(m): 9:45am On Nov 09, 2020
When I saw Oba of Lagos Rilwan Akiolu's statement, I just bursted into uncontrollable laughter "hahahahahahahahaha". I guess the dollars found in that coffin in his royal majesty's palace was either planted there by the youths who stormed and tore down the place or it was spirits that conjured the dollars into the coffin. The money is not the same money from politicians, it must have been his gratuity from when he was on the Nigeria Police Force.

Obas wey dey get slots for ghost workers per state. Obas wey dey get overbloated contracts that they mostly do not fulfil. Obas wey dey partisan, wey dey use their royal seat to swing elections in favour of their preferred candidate. Obas wey be desperate hustlers, they can even out-hustle the lagos traffic hawker.

All of this is just lip service by these monarchs in a bid to make it seem like they are independent and on the side of the people, we are not fooled one bit.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: South West Monachs Blame Politicians’ Greed For Money For Riots by nijabazaar: 9:57am On Nov 09, 2020
Moferere:

You don come again?

Ndi IPOBu

Did he just called u Ewedu guzzling Zombie?
This is violence!
Re: EndSARS: South West Monachs Blame Politicians’ Greed For Money For Riots by Anambra1stS0n: 10:15am On Nov 09, 2020
Moferere:
So so so true.

You have regards for your traditional rulers and thugs chase your Oba out from his palace in Lagos, then in Osun same thing happen keep fooling yourselves online

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: South West Monachs Blame Politicians’ Greed For Money For Riots by ThatFairGuy: 10:18am On Nov 09, 2020
Karlovich:
Ipob Terrorist
Re: EndSARS: South West Monachs Blame Politicians’ Greed For Money For Riots by oguns222: 10:20am On Nov 09, 2020
Moferere:

Tinubu is the President, Governor and Senator now sad

Oniranu

Tinubu cannot claim innocence in this matter
Re: EndSARS: South West Monachs Blame Politicians’ Greed For Money For Riots by King44(m): 10:50am On Nov 09, 2020
Who is that oluigo of Igbo that man useless gon

That oba of Lagos has no say because obas are meant to be neutral but he is not.

The rest obas addressed part of the truth

If you are a Yoruba person and you think Tinubu is the best thing that has happened to Yorubas , let me ask you how has he (Tinubu) contributed to the growth of your life except paying you to instigate disunity among yorubas and other southern tribes.

That Tinubu is nothing but a leach on SW
Re: EndSARS: South West Monachs Blame Politicians’ Greed For Money For Riots by King44(m): 10:57am On Nov 09, 2020
Karlovich:
I am a Yoruba guy and I agree with you but what I don't agree is the fact that you brought in Ewedu talk but you are not at fault some APC ass lickers have been paid to cause disunity on this platform.. Just leave them e go clear for their eye one day.
Re: EndSARS: South West Monachs Blame Politicians’ Greed For Money For Riots by Onepeople: 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

It was so sad it came to this.
May all politicians involved in this killings, arson and looting all suffer misfortune before the end of this year.
this guy is an example of what is wrong with the youth, give some of them small money and see them sing politicians praise.
Re: EndSARS: South West Monachs Blame Politicians’ Greed For Money For Riots by HAccord: 12:25pm On Nov 09, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Everything about SW is just superb.
Intelligent and blunt monarchs
even their political leaders are always there for their people, they speak out when things are going wrong.

They strategize and plan well, they don't chest beat or abandon their people during trying times.

Tinubu abandoned his people and ran through Seme border dressed a female fish seller to the USA when Abacha sent Al-mustapha to bring his head on a plate. Aboy, read your history. grin
Re: EndSARS: South West Monachs Blame Politicians’ Greed For Money For Riots by OwenJesse27(m): 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
Moferere:

Tinubu is the President, Governor and Senator now sad

Oniranu
Shut up stop defending criminal
Re: EndSARS: South West Monachs Blame Politicians’ Greed For Money For Riots by Moferere: 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
OwenJesse27:

Shut up stop defending criminal

Lollest lol, na because of people like you dem want regulate the social media

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice / Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa Dissolves LGA/LCDAs Caretaker Committees / IGP Egbetokun Withdraws Policemen From Kano Agency For Investigating Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.