Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Help Find Ayo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Find Ayo (997 Views)

Help Find My Childhood Friend. / Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) / Please help Find My Kid Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Find Ayo by distinctwallex(m): 7:30am On Nov 09, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,

Please the girl in the pic below is AYO, she left home on Sat 31st October 2020 to repair her phone at Tope Busstop,Ilogbo,Ojo, Lagos, and that was the last time we saw her or heard from her, please any useful information will be appreciated,

you can reach Me on 07064704161 or visit the nearest police station.

Please join in prayers too as we seek the face of God for her safe return home.

Thanks

Re: Help Find Ayo by distinctwallex(m): 7:40am On Nov 09, 2020
Please MOD help push to FP for more awareness
Re: Help Find Ayo by LagosAirport: 8:09am On Nov 09, 2020
have you tried calling her boyfriend (if she has any) because girls with this kind of eyebrows ehen...hmmm

or call her fellow girls that they roll together

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Find Ayo by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 09, 2020
She go dey her bobo place dey collet I swear
Re: Help Find Ayo by taiwoowiat: 9:04am On Nov 09, 2020
Go and report at police station also if they have opened back.

She will return back safe and sound
Re: Help Find Ayo by distinctwallex(m): 12:25pm On Nov 09, 2020
[Done that already nobody seems to know her whereabouts quote author=LagosAirport post=95841612]have you tried calling her boyfriend (if she has any) because girls with this kind of eyebrows ehen...hmmm

or call her fellow girls that they roll together[/quote]
Re: Help Find Ayo by distinctwallex(m): 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2020
taiwoowiat:
Go and report at police station also if they have opened back.

She will return back safe and sound

Police said they have not yet resumed to work,they even refused to take ordinary statement
Re: Help Find Ayo by Shortcut2life: 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
Wahala be like bicycle... Ayo may you be found sad that’s if you no dey your bobo house
Re: Help Find Ayo by prince2pac(m): 1:19am On Nov 10, 2020
lalasticlala mynd44 Ayo is missing, police no want help find am... make Una help front page fit help
Re: Help Find Ayo by Nobody: 3:07am On Nov 10, 2020
May she be found asap.
Re: Help Find Ayo by Modecaih: 5:20am On Nov 10, 2020
ayo I cover you with the blood of Jesus,no evil shall befall you in Jesus mighty name Amen...you shall return safely to the glory of God..

1 Like

Re: Help Find Ayo by bigjackass: 11:04am On Nov 10, 2020
Don't worry she's fine, she will return home safely. Notin do her phone. She used the excuse of going to repair her phone to disappear for a few days. Probably for some some coded runs. She will return and say something happened and she was unreachable because of the spoilt phone. Na scope.
Re: Help Find Ayo by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 10, 2020
Ayo ,May you be found Amen

(1) (Reply)

What's Happening To This Couple / Where To Buy Black Palm Kernel Oil In Lagos, Nigeria / I Didn't Know How To Feel About What My Son Did.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.