Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

2 Killed In A Riot In Cross River As Boy Was Beaten To Death For Stealing N10k - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Killed In A Riot In Cross River As Boy Was Beaten To Death For Stealing N10k (27788 Views)

2 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos, 2 Killed, As Military Stops Attack On Others / Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) / MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2 Killed In A Riot In Cross River As Boy Was Beaten To Death For Stealing N10k by MajohBankz: 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
Number one killer in charge na d papa. Qed
Re: 2 Killed In A Riot In Cross River As Boy Was Beaten To Death For Stealing N10k by Obedinho130: 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
even satan is afraid of nigerians
Re: 2 Killed In A Riot In Cross River As Boy Was Beaten To Death For Stealing N10k by AsawanaDgreat: 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
Say no violence and killing
Re: 2 Killed In A Riot In Cross River As Boy Was Beaten To Death For Stealing N10k by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
Rest in peace brothers!!! O.G on guard always!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

Re: 2 Killed In A Riot In Cross River As Boy Was Beaten To Death For Stealing N10k by Emeka71(m): 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
Baawaa:
His father killed him,simple
Senseless murder.
Re: 2 Killed In A Riot In Cross River As Boy Was Beaten To Death For Stealing N10k by ochombia1: 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nigeria is bleeding.
Re: 2 Killed In A Riot In Cross River As Boy Was Beaten To Death For Stealing N10k by Franking: 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
Calabar and jungle justice sef.
Re: 2 Killed In A Riot In Cross River As Boy Was Beaten To Death For Stealing N10k by Breadnote: 7:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
sad news .evee wer. na wa o.
Re: 2 Killed In A Riot In Cross River As Boy Was Beaten To Death For Stealing N10k by BrutusOj(m): 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
The jungle justice in Cross-river state could be linked to the fact that they have canibas among them till date in this 21st century. The smell of a burnt human satisfy them.. undecided
Re: 2 Killed In A Riot In Cross River As Boy Was Beaten To Death For Stealing N10k by vickydevoka(m): 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
EmekaBlue:
What of we wey sell our papa property and steal up to 700k. This life ehn
U be learner. I use ATM pin collect all him money tell am say na Yahoo boys. Some old men stingy die, Dem go get 20 million buh go de suffer
Re: 2 Killed In A Riot In Cross River As Boy Was Beaten To Death For Stealing N10k by EmekaBlue(m): 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
vickydevoka:

U be learner. I use ATM pin collect all him money tell am say na Yahoo boys. Some old men stingy die, Dem go get 20 million buh go de suffer
hahaha...eno good o. U bad

walahi dem dey hide their money...d thing go push u until u do bad

Re: 2 Killed In A Riot In Cross River As Boy Was Beaten To Death For Stealing N10k by massalati(m): 1:20am On Nov 10, 2020
MORE PHOTOS.....

This riot happened in my home town obudu but i'm in calabar at the moment sha, the thing is very serious and i wonder who gave THE OBUDU YOUTH COUNCIL such powers to shut at the boys with life bullets..nawaoo obudu wetyn the occur now?

REST IN PEACE BOBO AND WILSON

Re: 2 Killed In A Riot In Cross River As Boy Was Beaten To Death For Stealing N10k by Mhizkel(f): 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2020
Rugaria:

Some sons are worthless... What with rabid cultism and banditry, destroying the he family's name as they go
Still doesn't justify his death.

Ogun Teacher Arrested For Defiling Underage Girls. Photo / Kano Police Command Recovers Arms, Cows, Laptop From Criminals (photos) / "Police Stopped Me On Ketu Bridge & Asked For Their Share Of The 50k Cash On Me"