Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,284 members, 7,836,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Obasanjo Foundation Honours Goodluck Jonathan (Photos, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Foundation Honours Goodluck Jonathan (Photos, Video) (28690 Views)

Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Foundation Honours Goodluck Jonathan (Photos, Video) by Whothecapfits: 11:47am On Nov 09, 2020
good

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Foundation Honours Goodluck Jonathan (Photos, Video) by IamFINESSE: 11:49am On Nov 09, 2020
Baawaa:
That is Yoruba for you,they will use the right hand to discipline a child and use the left hand to draw him/her nearer.I believe Jonathan have learned lesson

Ogbeni Go and sit down joor, hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Foundation Honours Goodluck Jonathan (Photos, Video) by opribo(m): 11:49am On Nov 09, 2020
Baawaa:
That is Yoruba for you,they will use the right hand to discipline a child and use the left hand to draw him/her nearer.I believe Jonathan have learned lesson

....and if it is them now, they will reject the award. Never seen such vengeful, unforgiving, malicious, dangerous peeps in my life before.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Foundation Honours Goodluck Jonathan (Photos, Video) by adenigga(m): 11:52am On Nov 09, 2020
Karlovich:
Wonderful, our darling daddy on life support should emulate this great man when he is eventually revived.

I pray so.....

Re: Obasanjo Foundation Honours Goodluck Jonathan (Photos, Video) by Ugonna62: 11:52am On Nov 09, 2020
women with prolaps or wide vagina should call us 0n 08132296513
Re: Obasanjo Foundation Honours Goodluck Jonathan (Photos, Video) by ajebuter(f): 11:52am On Nov 09, 2020
yarimo:
mtceeew undecided

Wetin concern you?

Otondo head tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Foundation Honours Goodluck Jonathan (Photos, Video) by Neddstark: 11:52am On Nov 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Though I don’t like Jonathan’s government, I love his heart.

Buhari lives a bitter man and will die a bitter one

Hate takes you nowhere
Re: Obasanjo Foundation Honours Goodluck Jonathan (Photos, Video) by HonLord: 11:53am On Nov 09, 2020
Baawaa:

So Jonathan is the child while OBJ is the Yoruba for you? If OBJ represent a typical YORUBA, then there is a mistake and error because OBJ never in his life believe any other person can do better or has right. OBJ disassociated himself from GEJ just because he refused taking orders from him and also tore his PDP card that gave him free 8yrs in office as president he never merited.

OBJ joined to bring Buhari (the Dictator) to power, after 5yrs, OBJ is given honour to Jonathan, for what? If this is Yoruba, them many of us need to mind our friends and neighbours in the name of South. The betrayal was too much and GEJ is one man that doesn't give a damm. He was still moving forward and today - posterity has caught-up with that ingrate call OBJ. Shame on him and his likes. OBJ should give award to GOWON, BUHARI and YERIMA SHETTIMA, ABACHA etc. Deceit is one thing that has killed Nigeria right from 1887 even before 1914. Going forward is difficult, but backward movement is VERY EASY FOR NIGERIANS!!! Very unfortunate. . . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Foundation Honours Goodluck Jonathan (Photos, Video) by Omezif(m): 11:55am On Nov 09, 2020
Goodluck jonathan deserves any honour given to him.
Re: Obasanjo Foundation Honours Goodluck Jonathan (Photos, Video) by adenigga(m): 11:56am On Nov 09, 2020
HonLord:

So Jonathan is the child while OBJ is the Yoruba for you? If OBJ represent a typical YORUBA, then there is a mistake and error because OBJ never in his life believe any other person can do better or has right. OBJ disassociated himself from GEJ just because he refused taking orders from him and also tore his PDP card that gave him free 8yrs in office as president he never merited.

OBJ joined to bring Buhari (the Dictator) to power, after 5yrs, OBJ is given honour to Jonathan, for what? If this is Yoruba, them many of us need to mind our friends and neighbours in the name of South. The betrayal was too much and GEJ is one man that doesn't give a damm. He was still moving forward and today - posterity has caught-up with that ingrate call OBJ. Shame on him and his likes. OBJ should give award to GOWON, BUHARI and YERIMA SHETTIMA, ABACHA etc. Deceit is one thing that has killed Nigeria right from 1887 even before 1914. Going forward is difficult, but backward movement is VERY EASY FOR NIGERIANS!!! Very unfortunate. . . .

You get mouth....
Re: Obasanjo Foundation Honours Goodluck Jonathan (Photos, Video) by GeorgeTheCoder: 11:57am On Nov 09, 2020
Baawaa:
[s]That is Yoruba for you,they will use the right hand to discipline a child and use the left hand to draw him/her nearer.I believe Jonathan have learned lesson[/s]

You will just come online and talk rubbish.
Yoruba and their greed, inconsistency and servility to hausa-fulani are the problem of Nigeria.
See Obasanjo now eating his vomit but too ashamed to go to Otuoke to apologise properly to Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Foundation Honours Goodluck Jonathan (Photos, Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:57am On Nov 09, 2020
Baawaa:

2023 goodluck will not work at all
Re: Obasanjo Foundation Honours Goodluck Jonathan (Photos, Video) by ecomalchemist(m): 11:59am On Nov 09, 2020
Great stuff.

Do you know over 20 million people are suffering from high blood pressure across Nigeria & most of them aren't even aware.

According to research, this number is calculated as 30.7% among men and 25.2% among women.

Get a fit pro smartwatch today to check your heart rate, blood and oxygen pressure in a cost effective way.

My people, e get one smartwatch wey get all these follow come properties dem...

Make una feel mbok,

One touch watch,
IP67 ratings,
150MAh inbuilt battery,
Blood pressure, Oxygen, heart rate and sleep monitor,
Call and SMS notification,
Messaged reminder

Available in black, pink and white

With fitpro app

Check my signature for contact, bless you.
Re: Obasanjo Foundation Honours Goodluck Jonathan (Photos, Video) by Moneymagnet24(m): 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
The hat wearing dumb ass ex president from Otueke.
Re: Obasanjo Foundation Honours Goodluck Jonathan (Photos, Video) by xcellentgraphic: 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2020
Does he really deserve it... He's a dumb man!
I'm not surprise if buhari too is being given award after is tenure....we joke too much in this country

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Foundation Honours Goodluck Jonathan (Photos, Video) by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2020
Kingscee:
Oga Jonathan hahahahaha think twice oooo, nothing good comes from anything related to that name, I no mention anybody's name here oooooo, I'm only warning my lovely brother Ebele Jonathan not to over celebrate that Honor

Bro be brave.. spill it.. nothing dey happen sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Foundation Honours Goodluck Jonathan (Photos, Video) by essenjack(m): 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
Baawaa:
Nonsense.
Re: Obasanjo Foundation Honours Goodluck Jonathan (Photos, Video) by Access03(m): 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
Re: Obasanjo Foundation Honours Goodluck Jonathan (Photos, Video) by Sleekfingers: 12:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

2023 goodluck will not work at all

and who go vote for the mumu ex president jonathan?

Tell me one meaningful thing that the nitwit jona has done for this country? As matter of fact, jonathan should sodomized with a bayonet......who would have voted for the brainless buhari, if he had done the necessary......mumu ex president....
Re: Obasanjo Foundation Honours Goodluck Jonathan (Photos, Video) by Nchenches: 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
Obasanjo who despised president Jonathan and served as spiritual leader of APC to win for Buhari as president of Nigeria.

Obasanjo go de there and watch Fulani impose Jagaband Tinubu as next president of Nigeria.

The rot of Nigeria continues to deepen from there.
Re: Obasanjo Foundation Honours Goodluck Jonathan (Photos, Video) by oxiide22(m): 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
Jonathan is a fanatic Christian
Re: Obasanjo Foundation Honours Goodluck Jonathan (Photos, Video) by angelina08(f): 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
Honour him for what
Re: Obasanjo Foundation Honours Goodluck Jonathan (Photos, Video) by yarimo(m): 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
ajebuter:

Wetin concern you?

Otondo head tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Obasanjo Foundation Honours Goodluck Jonathan (Photos, Video) by ajebuter(f): 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2020
[quote author=yarimo post=95850066][/quote]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Foundation Honours Goodluck Jonathan (Photos, Video) by LZAA: 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
yarimo:
mtceeew undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Foundation Honours Goodluck Jonathan (Photos, Video) by LiesSlayer007: 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
Baawaa:
shut up. you yorubas stinks of unbearable hypocrisy. can you tell me one thing you people accused Jonathan against that your mesaiah Bubu has not done in twenty times ,yet majority of you fake omoluabis keep quiet. dont come here to tell that your usual lies before evil will overtake you

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Foundation Honours Goodluck Jonathan (Photos, Video) by robosky02(m): 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
Jonathan for President

PDP

Power to the people
Re: Obasanjo Foundation Honours Goodluck Jonathan (Photos, Video) by Danzakidakura(m): 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Though I don’t like Jonathan’s government, I love his heart.

Buhari lives a bitter man and will die a bitter one
his government is far better than this terrorist and liars government you people supported
Re: Obasanjo Foundation Honours Goodluck Jonathan (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
Baawaa:
Bigot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku / Photo: Baby Born Like An Old Man In India(viewers Discretion) / "Blackmail" - Okorocha Replies Oshiomhole Over Battle With Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.