Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,847 members, 7,956,176 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office (56846 Views)

This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death / Ukraine: What Will Happen If EU & NATO Countries Refuse To Pay For Russia's Gas? / Esther Passaris' Transparent Outfit: Refuses To Apologize "My Husband Bought It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by akigbemaru: 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
He won’t get the recognition and treatment given to the president again.

Not relinquishing the White House isn’t a question or a bone of contention. US isn’t Africa.

The military over there is loyal to the people and respect the constitution not the President. They will even be the first to bundle him out grin
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by Rosskivvy: 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2020
SmartPolician:

America is not in trouble because, unlike Nigeria, they are a country of sane people.

A president that misbehaves and threatens the unity of the country will be booted out of office. Trump is a good example.

It's not like Nigeria where people always make excuses for an oldie without leadership skills in Aso Rock

People like you are dumb as rocks and cannot see beyond your nose with your slavish adulation of the USA.

Better get it into your thicks skulls that civilizations have always risen AND FALLEN on this earth, and the USA you see today as invincible could turn to a Somalia in a single day.

If someone had told you a year ago that a US president would lose an election and refuse to concede defeat, claiming rigging and electotral fraud, you would have said ''hell no, that can only happen in Nigeria''. But it's happening now in the USA.

Now you've come with another piece of brainless adulation, as if the USA is not a country comprising human beings like you.

Now Trump has just fired his defense secretary. He could start a nuclear war to cause massive destruction. He has 2 months to do a lot of damage. Keep saying ''this and that cannot happen in America''. Una eyes go soon clear. Slaves
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by rontolo(m): 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
Dikebuka:

I have no issue with Trump winning or losing but he deserves to go to court to test Democratic process.

He did not say that he will remain in power besides there is a constitution regarding that
Neither has he said he will accept/concede if he lost. He always deflected the answer. His antecedent also speaks volumes. He has a right to go to court, no one is denying that. Everyone else had a right to doubt him because of the character, his dodgy response to the question when asked and his antecedent. Read up on trunk properly and his entitlement personality. He will see, quite clearly, that the suspicion is not unjustified!
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by Dikebuka: 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
rontolo:

Neither has he said he will leave if he loses legitimately. He always deflected the answer. His antecedent also speaks volumes. He has a right to go to court, no one is denying that. Everyone else had a right to doubt him because of the character, his dodgy response to the question when asked and his antecedent. The suspicion is not unjustified!

Constitution is clear on that aspect nah...in the event that he loses in court, he would bow out and Biden would be sworn in..

If you follow mainstream media which I assume you might, they keep carrying that notion that Trump should concede when he has revealed that he will be going to court.

Just today they began to raise eyebrow over Trumps decision to fire his Defense Secretary. Is Trump not the commander in chief again or he can't hire and fire again

Trump cannot remain in power without the military. US military are loyal to the constitution, not the commander in chief.
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by Kingspin(m): 12:47am On Nov 10, 2020
yusufu16:

It obvious you didnt understand my post.

Have you watched FOX News(Trump's favourite news media) and see how they portray him?

Who is Mexican President in the league of high ranking Presidents for US? Have you seen the number of US allies who have already congratulated Biden?

CNN is more credible than FOX News
Did you just said CNN is credible then FOx or the rest?

Wonders shall never end.

The same way APC brainwashed una to vote in Buhari only to turn around revolt.

Yes, it is true, nothing is perfect but CNN cannot never be credible than Fox. In fact, it is CNN that made Fox likes to join Pro-trump after many of the high rank media like CNN, ABC, MSBC, others turn anti-Trump from day one of Trump Presidency
The current US election was between Trump and media, not Biden. Anybody who has been following events from the US from day one will agree.

Is a surprise, some people don't yet know the power of the media(radio, Tv, Facebook etc) on their lifestyle and how information can affect and reposition the minds. Telepathy

If you listen to CNN(agenda) alone you will keep having a general problem of a situation because it is what CNN want you to know that you will know.
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by tianshie(m): 1:03am On Nov 10, 2020
Kingspin:

Wonders shall never end.

Yes, it is true, nothing is perfect but CNN cannot never be credible than Fox. In fact it is CNN that made Fox likes to join Pro-trump after many of the high rank media like CNN, ABC, MSBC, others turn anti-Trump from day one of Trump Presidency
The current US election was between Trump and media, not Biden. Anybody who has been following events from the US from day one will agree.

Is a surprise, some people don't yet know the power of the media(radio, Tv, Facebook etc) on their lifestyle and how information can affect and reposition the minds.

Ignoramus. Fox has always been pro-Republican. A right-wing media organisation. Rupert Murdoch puppet. In 2009 when Obama took his wife on a date, Fox news hounds bayed that it was obscene what Obama did, what is he trying to prove? They complained when he wore a tan suit, put mustard on his burger.

Google is free, mor--on.
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by Nobody: 1:12am On Nov 10, 2020
DexterousOne:

My God undecided

What is this guy talking about ?

After I have explained this thing to you
You are still saying this?

I'll try one more time to explain to you

Bernie Sanders and that Guy from Kentucky are independents sha

Bernie Sanders votes with the Democrats (he is already one now )
And the other guy caucus with the republicans

The voting lines stood at 53/47 going into November

2 Republicans lost their seats
(Cory Gardner and Martha McSally)

While 1 Democat lost (Doug Jones or so)

That puts it at 48 for Democrats and 48 for Republicans

NC is yet to be called
AK is yet to be called (most likely going red anyways)
And we have two special elections in GA

Do the mathematics yourself and see
Whether the democrats dont have a path to 50 seats

Winning those two seats in georgua guarantees them a 50 seat

Maybe you are the one who does not know mathematics
Or you just want to talk for talking sakes

I think I'll let the matter rest
No point going back and forth continuously

Yen yen yen.. you are not getting the senate, Biden will be a lame duck president and none of Trumps signature policies are going to be reversed. Period.

By the way come and see person you call Bidens "friend" o lol. E go shock una.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mcconnell-trump-legal-fight-election-voter-fraud-claims
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by Kingspin(m): 1:21am On Nov 10, 2020
tianshie:

Ignoramus. Fox has always been pro-Republican. A right-wing media organisation. Rupert Murdoch puppet. In 2009 when Obama took his wife on a date, Fox news hounds bayed that it was obscene what Obama did, what is he trying to prove? They complained when he wore a tan suit, put mustard on his burger.

Google is free, more--on.
We know fox as Republican. But are you also aware in some cases Fox News will disagree with Trump? It did happen with US press secretary today.

Again, criticism is different from media war.
Trump faced media war from his first day in office, not criticism. And it has never happened to any American president.

My point is the full media war came from CNN and co from the day Trump was inaugurated.

Fellow your sense of judgement, not the news that is why you need to listen to others.

NTA Nigeria will not get you the news to know what is happening in Nigeria by following other news outlets truly you know what is going on.

There is a saying don't believe everything you read. Information and misinformation, APC used the same media to came to power.

Beware of social and TV, radio brainwashing.

There influence is beyond what many think they know. Controlling the mind.

Am not siding Biden or Trump but how the media made everything possible regarding American election and other things.
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by yusufu16: 2:44am On Nov 10, 2020
Kingspin:

Wonders shall never end.

Yes, it is true, nothing is perfect but CNN cannot never be credible than Fox. In fact, it is CNN that made Fox likes to join Pro-trump after many of the high rank media like CNN, ABC, MSBC, others turn anti-Trump from day one of Trump Presidency

Is a surprise, some people don't yet know the power of the media(radio, Tv, Facebook etc) on their lifestyle and how information can affect and reposition the minds. Telepathy

If you listen to CNN(agenda) alone you will keep having a general problem of a situation because it is what CNN want you to know that you will know.

Lol FYI CNN was founded in 1980, FOX was founded in 1966.

The same CNN announced Trump as the winner in 2016.
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by Kingspin(m): 3:25am On Nov 10, 2020
yusufu16:

Lol FYI CNN was founded in 1980, FOX was founded in 1966.

The same CNN announced Trump as the winner in 2016.
Did you even follow up 2016 election? And what went down?

Get the point.
The social media manipulating and influence is overwhelmingly affecting people minds and conclusion.

Time for people to begin to recognise it and strike a balance. Take the positive story and curtail the negative influences.
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by yusufu16: 3:33am On Nov 10, 2020
Kingspin:
Did you even follow up 2016 election? And what went down?

Get the point.
The social media manipulating and influence is overwhelmingly affecting people minds and conclusion.

Time for people to begin to recognise it and strike a balance. Take the positive story and curtail the negative influences.

The 2020 election was at least fair and credible. The FAKE news paddling on the social media is what is giving Trump the audacity to challenge the election, otherwise, there is no evidence of fraud or rigging.
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by Nobody: 4:26am On Nov 10, 2020
DexterousOne:

My God undecided

What is this guy talking about ?

After I have explained this thing to you
You are still saying this?

I'll try one more time to explain to you

Bernie Sanders and that Guy from Kentucky are independents sha

Bernie Sanders votes with the Democrats (he is already one now )
And the other guy caucus with the republicans

The voting lines stood at 53/47 going into November

2 Republicans lost their seats
(Cory Gardner and Martha McSally)

While 1 Democat lost (Doug Jones or so)

That puts it at 48 for Democrats and 48 for Republicans

NC is yet to be called
AK is yet to be called (most likely going red anyways)
And we have two special elections in GA

Do the mathematics yourself and see
Whether the democrats dont have a path to 50 seats

Winning those two seats in georgua guarantees them a 50 seat

Maybe you are the one who does not know mathematics
Or you just want to talk for talking sakes

I think I'll let the matter rest
No point going back and forth continuously

By the way you can take the GA runoffs off your wish list. Perdue is going to crush Ossoff. He actually beat him convincingly the first time but he didn't get a majority of votes, he only got a plurality because there were other candidates. That's why it went into the runoffs. Now that it will be just the two of them, it won't even be close. So save yourself the heartache
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by bezimo(m): 6:38am On Nov 10, 2020
Dikebuka:
OP watches too much CNN....baba lost election and wants to go to court...what is wrong in that besides that is his right as person..

CNN have been trying to portray Trump decision to head to court as a bad thing...what is democracy if it cannot be tested in court

Conclusion: Mexican President is the smartest of them all. " I will congratulate the winner after the court decision ".

Not just CNN..all the useless evil media have been trying to force a Joe Biden president elect narrative and have been downplaying Trump having no evidence to proceed to the court..the gangup is heavy...very satanic media
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by my2chains(m): 7:43am On Nov 10, 2020
Hello everyone here,
i have a business idea that i need serious partners or investors on,
although i have no capital but I have a land I rented with borehole there!
so there is water available,
the farmland is in lagos and is closer to the market.
please invest on farming today because it pays and its very profitable on the long run,
you can really plant pepper,okro,ugu leaf.
after planting you can carry them to sell at mile 12 market for faster sales,
or maybe any large populated markets around

a budget of 60-75k will cover it all,
with time we can expand to acres of land in Ogun state and supply to many states.

I don't have issues on trust!
please call me on 09032884494

thanks and God bless
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by Kingspin(m): 7:51am On Nov 10, 2020
yusufu16:

The 2020 election was at least fair and credible. The FAKE news paddling on social media is what is giving Trump the audacity to challenge the election, otherwise, there is no evidence of fraud or rigging.
You mean the Fake news that declared Biden winner before the official announcement, do you also noticed some world leaders are silent?

We had enough from the media.
If Trump has evidence he is right to go to the law court period. The right to seek redress is everyone right including you.

Beware of media manipulation.
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by Dikebuka: 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
bezimo:

Not just CNN..all the useless evil media have been trying to force a Joe Biden president elect narrative and have been downplaying Trump having no evidence to proceed to the court..the gangup is heavy...very satanic media

Exactly. even George Bush despite congratulating Biden still added that Trump is within his right to head to court, but the mainstream media cut that one out..

Some people here does not know that Trump is doing the right thing.. The mail in ballot that got 60 million people have set a precedence for future election. That 60 million will only increase in 2024.

Same way Atiku pointed to INEC server in 2019 but today we have INEC database that can show you result from polling unit..meaning that in future we can even get to know the polling unit with the highest number of PDP or APC voters.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by gaskiyaWay: 7:24am On Jan 11, 2021
I hail o
Make e chook leg mouth small inside this matter. America is on the throes of one of the worst attacks on any democratic nation in modern times. Election was rigged, media has been lying and broadcasting false news about Trump for over 4years, but Trump stayed fighting.

If you dey ask say how? How for America them go rig elections? Just follow the story. Stop watching CNN, BBC, AP, AFP. REUTERS or any major international news outlet, they are owned and run by the same people/corporation/society or following the same agenda. Twitter, facebook, instagram all dun cast, na yahoo+++ dem dey on, celebrities, the entire congress including the VP pence, many members of Trump's cabinet etc

Also they are responsible for transforming cattarh into Covid, to create crisis to remove trump. Na because of covid america use post office send ballots go everybody for house. Plus the machine wey dem dey use count vote, dem dun rig am manual and thru internet join. If you dun hear of multi-level marketing, na so the election fraud take arrange itself too.

Na how the ojoro take happen o. Then, Due to autonomy and independence of federal institutions, like judiciary, fbi etc Obama changed many laws to prevent presidential influence. It's good, something like that go good for naija. President no go fit use EFCC to chase him enemies up and down. But for the American case, Obama reshuffled all the organizations before he left and placed a succession order of his loyalists that hate president trump.

So now crimes can be committed in America and the fbi or any other obama hijacked federal agency will just ignore it. Na 4d chess them they call am aka no evidence. So Trump has only been operating with minimal ability to influence prosecution of crimes in America. Democrat and repubkic na same aka rino(republican in name only) similar to the new pdp used against Uncle president Jona. I go post links below wey you no fit see on mainstream media or major social networks because all of them join for the film against Trump and America, I'll take questions but politely ooo.

Story dun too much, let's go,

Part 1,: Trump is the most loved president in the history of America, watch this video
https://rumble.com/vcmbpf-america-loves-president-donald-trump.html
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by gaskiyaWay: 8:49am On Jan 11, 2021
Part 2: Video evidence of election fraud since november which attorney general and fbi refused to investigate or arrest anybody. Them chase all vote observers comot for vote counting centre, then dem come begin dey arrange, na black people dem use though black lives matter inc.. Note the incoporated because na business. Na black people head dem wan use break coconut,

Youtube, apple, google sef dey the film, they remove any videos mentioning election fraud since november, so that few people can see the evidence, even this one wey una dey see can be taken down anytime, if the company sells out.

Since they are now accusing trump supporters of been violent and terrorist. Na that wan go follow next,

https://rumble.com/vbkmcf-georgia-election-fraud-video-1..html
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by gaskiyaWay: 9:12am On Jan 11, 2021
Part 3: Trump protesters in DC on oct 6th were led by police and civilians of the democrats- antifa/blm inc. terrorist organization disguised as trump supporters. Watch video below, and see how police opened congress together with disguised antifa to lure trump supporters. Then a genuine trump supporter was lured to seek access to a part of senate protected by secret service and was shot dead. She was shot right in the middle of police and disguised trump supporters.

Just before the attack on congress, legislators supporting trump were contesting the election results and just about to present election fraud evidence to the congress. Why will trump supporters who have been denied legal or law enforcement assistance to accept abundant evidence of election fraud for over 2months, riot while the fraud is been presented?? Jamb question??

Notes, congress resumed after the so-called riot and certified the fraudulent results.

a. https://rumble.com/vcjzcj-the-truth-rally-goers-walk-into-the-capitol-capitol-police-open-the-doors..html
b. https://rumble.com/vci0gs-dc-capital-police-shoot-women-warning-graphic.html ( Trump woman supporter murdered in the presence of police 1st angle)
c.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9gNn9SuZuc (2nd angle, wchich includes interview with John Sullivan blm inc. that lured trump supporters to invade congress) Notes: This video is hosted on youtube by abc news, and they do not yet realize that there is incriminating content in it that clearly shows the shooter aiming and killing the woman from behind the door, i presence of police)
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by gaskiyaWay: 9:17am On Jan 11, 2021
Part 4: More election fraud videos discovered since november, election fraudster exposes fake ballots pre-printed from machines. Theyhave not discovered this video yet, test the magic, post it on twitter, facebook or instagram and you will be banned and the video will be deleted from youtube within hours. They are basically deleting every evidence of election fraud by targetting social media accounts of trump supporters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXGpOzB5Hag
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by gaskiyaWay: 9:27am On Jan 11, 2021
Also democrats have refused to release election materials for forensic audit. Fbi and department of justice controlled by Obama-boys have refused to investigate or accept evidence. Even voice of America was hijacked via autonomous federal agency managed by Obama boys. Watch before the delete it. Election fraud whistleblowers of how fake ballots were transported to polling centers.

Right now na only prayer remain, over 80% of Americans support Trump. If trump surrenders they will destroy hom and plunge America into dictatorship with remote puppet president aka autopilot aka sai baba. Watch and listen before they delete it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbTBpdlg7rI
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by gaskiyaWay: 10:33am On Jan 11, 2021
Democrats kicked out accredited republican and independent poll observers from the city of detroit michigan to witness vote counting claiming covid restrictions and requiring covid test results, without informing them prior to that day.

1. https://rumble.com/vb2i9p-actually-video-from-a-michigan-voting-station.html
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by gaskiyaWay: 10:38am On Jan 11, 2021
fbi helping to shred fake election ballots for crook biden which are direct evidence of election fraud.

https://twitter.com/PatrickByrne/status/1348023401386889217
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by gaskiyaWay: 11:03am On Jan 11, 2021
The average person ought to know America uses state police which is not under control of president. But governors and other state officials. Now democrats will get cops to kill black people like George FLoyd then blame it on trump, claiming trump is racist. That was the democrats plan to gain support of black people thriugh lies, murder and corruption. Obama, Clinton, Bush and their master George Soros are all involved.

Democrats have been inciting violence against trump supporters, since trump was elected president. And even supported violence on twitter without getting banned. Open your eyes because if America falls to evil, the rest of the world falls with it. You are been manipulated by big technology, corporations and mainstream media. 99% of the time anyone speaks nasty about trump they are either lying or they have been brainwashed.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/08/10-times-democrats-urged-violence-against-trump-and-his-supporters/

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) / Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa / US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.