Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office (56294 Views)

Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan / This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death / Ukraine: What Will Happen If EU & NATO Countries Refuse To Pay For Russia's Gas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by Dikebuka: 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2020
rontolo:

It’s a legitimate question that stems from what everyone knows to be trumps character. Here is a man that has meant to concede nothing all his life. He will push it to the wire. There is a possibility he will attempt unorthodox means to sit tight. The establishment are readying themselves for this!

Also, note that the rush to congratulate Biden, especially by western democracies, is deliberate. It’s to put it to grump he was never liked! The buff00n sought to throw the western alliance, bastion of democracy, into turmoil. Vile vile man

I have no issue with Trump winning or losing but he deserves to go to court to test Democratic process.

He did not say that he will remain in power besides there is a constitution regarding that
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by Dikebuka: 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
[quote author=yusufu16 post=95843882]

It obvious you didnt understand my post.

Have you watched FOX News(Trump's favourite news media) and see how they portray him?

Who is Mexican President in the league of high ranking Presidents for US. Have you seen the number of US allies who have already congratulated Biden?

CNN is more credible than FOX News [/quote

This is not about Fox or favorite, let's allow Trump to go to court..if there is no evidence, court will throw it away
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by kponkedenge(m): 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
Dikebuka:

He still went to court after winning. Its in his right to go to court besides what happen when a software glitch counted 6k votes in Michigan is enough self...if I am him, he demand that all votes be counted with hands and not software

I see where you're coming from.... You just based your comment on a false statement being shared thousands of times on the internet.

Check here: https://factcheck.afp.com/michigan-county-vote-count-glitch-was-not-fraud

Trump and his surrogates would do anything to share false information so he can cling to power. Trump himself is scared of loosing his immunity from prosecution the moment he leaves office.

This is another one of their disinformation campaigns. Sharing fake news and deceiving people who can't really decipher fake from fact.

Note: Washington Times is a pro Trump newspaper, but they had to quickly defend themselves from the Trump campaign lie.

Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by venza88: 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
He will not refuse to leave office if all the legal option have been exhausted ...
yes I think so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by LostMyZeal(m): 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
7victor:

I saw it in international news yesterday that his wife has been comforting him and persuading him also to conceed defeat.

Lol...all I can say is- don't believe the media
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by CSTRR: 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
Unlike Nigeria, the US military does not owe its allegiance to Its commander in chief unconditionally.

The US military can disobey an illegal order issued by its commander in chief.

America is not a zoo.
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by lagonovo: 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2020
Businext:
On March 4th 1801, the second president of the United States, John Adams, refused to hand over office to his main rival at the 1800 election, Thomas Jefferson.

The rule of midday January 20 had not been written yet but despite his stubbornness, the office simply left him!

After Thomas Jefferson was sworn in at an event which the incumbent refused to attend, Whitehouse staff started to remove the former president’s belongings from the White house (Adams was the first president to reside at the new official residence).

[b]All security organs cut all official communication and all presidential staff stopped taking instructions from Adams – THE OFFICE MOVED.

From that time all incumbents at the White House prepare early to leave in case they see signs of losing to avoid humiliation by the independent organs of state (the military, the Secret Service, the CIA, FBI and White House staff all operate under a code - serving a man/woman who has carried the WILL of the people at an election).

I find this story interesting and I am surprised that not a single comment here indicates that anyone verified the authenticity of the John Adams story? No reference, no bibliography? I thought most guys here claim to be graduates & undergraduates?
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by uunwanaobong3: 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
tritt:
Oga please, what will be the bases of overturning Biden's victory in court? What evidences will be shown?

Are you aware that in pennsylvania, the state judiciary which is in charge of election states that all ballot should be counted within two days of election......... But this declaration was over turn by the state supreme Court which does not have any power in state election matters...... If this case get to scotus i.e federal supreme Court, do you know that the state supreme Court judgement of prolonging voting count days will be over turn... Meaning the the initial position of the state legislators will be up held....... And the implication of this judgement is that, any vote that was not counted within the first two days after election will be rendered illegal. Meaning trump will maintain his initial lead and win pennsylvania with 20 electoral college vote.

Another case is Wisconsin which the collation software called Dominion, widely used in democrat run state steal or change trump vote and add it to bidden.... The Irregularities have been discovered in several counties and the state have accepted trump call for a recount, because bidden lead on trump is very narrow........ If after recount and many votes get over turn in trump favor and he win Wisconsin, that is additional 10 electoral votes.

In Michigan and Arizona, trump has filed a case of Irregularities base on the same Dominion software voting fraud, ghost or death people mail in voting, refusal to allow Republicans agent to partake in collation process, numbers of vote cast being higher than number of register voters and other election officials who are ready to testify against voting fraud....... Trump call for a recount and Michigan have accepted because of narrow Biden lead.

Goergia has also accepted to recount.

So we should all chill...... Election is not yet over until after court case.
Media do not election president. It is the Constitution and the rule of law and the people that elect a president.

I am disappointed by some major European countries and world leaders for calling and congratulating Biden. This is a grand plan to destabilize America.... What if trump win in court?.... Biding is not yet a president elect...... bidden will only become a president elect when all results have been released, and the winner announced after the college of electors meet.... Infact it is illegal to call Biden president elect and congratulate him when there is still a court case.
What if the court found trump case worthy and favors him, what if there was actually electoral fraud and trump won the case, ..... What will happen to those world leaders who congratulate Biden....... What will happen to all the people who came to the street to rejoice over Biden victory on account of media misinformation.......

I always state that if by tommorow America descend into civil war, it will surely be caused by the media...........

Yes it is good to hate someone or a president...... BUT it is evil for you to hate your country on the account of hating your president.

It is time to checkmate both the main and social media in America.
Else they might end up destroying the country
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by 5thcolm(m): 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
yusufu16:

Have you watched FOX News(Trump's favourite news media) and see how they portray him?

Who is Mexican President in the league of high ranking Presidents for US. Have you seen the number of US allies who have already congratulated Biden?

CNN is more credible than FOX News

No mind am..

FOX News is not even categorized as a news channel, they are under entertainment category.

Because of this, they are mostly not held responsible for running a wrong story.

Any doubt me should check and confirm
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by AsawanaDgreat: 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2020
Trump should better respect himself before he will disgraced
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by TruthinAction: 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2020
He will be arrested and sent to jail.
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by uunwanaobong3: 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2020
kponkedenge:

I see where you're coming from.... You just based your comment on a false statement being shared thousands of times on the internet.

Check here: https://factcheck.afp.com/michigan-county-vote-count-glitch-was-not-fraud

Trump and his surrogates would do anything to share false information so he can cling to power. Trump himself is scared of loosing his immunity from prosecution the moment he leaves office.

This is another one of their disinformation campaigns. Sharing fake news and deceiving people who can't really decipher fake from fact.

Note: Washington Times is a pro Trump newspaper, but they had to quickly defend themselves from the Trump campaign lie.

Correction..... Washington times is not pro Trump... Infact Washington times is like cnn, they hate trump in all form.........

Pro Trump media is Washington Post...... And pro Biden media is Washington times
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by kponkedenge(m): 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

Correction..... Washington times is not pro Trump... Infact Washington times is like cnn, they hate trump in all form.........

Pro Trump media is Washington Post...... And pro Biden media is Washington times

You're conflicting the two. Go and do your homework and come back.

Washington Post is owned by Jeff Bezos.

Washington Times is in the make of Fox News and they are pro Trump.
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by Robinson155(m): 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
yusufu16:

CNN is more credible than FOX News

Lol
If you understood or understand the history of American politics..you would take your time before you blah blah blah
Need I remind you of Bush V Al Gore
So
There is very possibility that trump will remain president and until all legal action is settled
Trump remains president and fyi
Bush V Al gore took 35 days before Bush was re-elected president and throughout that time..he remained president and there’s every indication that it will repeat itself here..

Y’ll mad against someone who did you all nothing
And to show how dumb most of you are
You support Biden whose administration tried forcing same sex marriage on Nigeria inter Alia
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by Dikebuka: 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2020
kponkedenge:

Nobody is arguing for or against Trump...
Ask yourself this question
What is bad in Trump going to court to test democracy?

Why is the media trying to force Trump to concede defeat.. If they are so sure that he lost, they should allow him go to court and watch his case being kicked out.

I leave you with one passage from new testament. When they wanted to kill Paul abi Peter, one man told them this.

"If they are not from God, their agenda will fail but if the are from God, even if u kill them. Another will come and take dia place"
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by kponkedenge(m): 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
Dikebuka:

Nobody is arguing for or against Trump...
Ask yourself this question
What is bad in Trump going to court to test democracy?

Why is the media trying to force Trump to concede defeat.. If they are so sure that he lost, they should allow him go to court and watch his case being kicked out.

I leave you with one passage from new testament. When they wanted to kill Paul abi Peter, one man told them this.

"If they are not from God, their agenda will fail but if the are from God, even if u kill them. Another will come and take dia place"

What you don't know is that Trump would never accept a defeat no matter how smooth the process is/was. This is who Trump is.... And please leave the media out of this, because you are just trying to sound like Trump.

Now go through this tweets from Trump and also this article: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/02/03/donald-trump-tweets-that-ted-cruz-stole-iowa-illegally-and-quickly-deletes-the-illegally/%3foutputType=amp

I want you to bookmark this my statement... Trump is trying to hang on to power to avoid tax fraud charges.... That's why he is trying to cast doubt on the elections.

Even if there is a recount or they go to court, it won't change the outcome of the election.

He is afraid of the immunity he's currently enjoying as a president.

Before the elections, I told my friends that Trump would try and cause as much violence as possible if he losses because he will claim he was rigged out and some of his fanatic supporters would buy into that narrative.

Remember how his supporter sent pipe bombs to prominent democrats and news media.

Trump is a con man, an autocrat who doesn't believe in democracy. He behaves like an African leader.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by kunle75(m): 3:55pm On Nov 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
He won’t get the recognition and treatment given to the president again.

Not relinquishing the White House isn’t a question or a bone of contention. US isn’t Africa.

The military over there is loyal to the people and respect the constitution not the President. They will even be the first to bundle him out grin

Thank you

Exactly what I was trying to teach one slowpoke yesterday that his constitutional power ends once its jan 20,but they won't read or even listen to those that knows.
For now its his constitutional right to approach the court if any irregularities were perceived.
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by goodlife4every1(m): 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
He won’t get the recognition and treatment given to the president again.

Not relinquishing the White House isn’t a question or a bone of contention. US isn’t Africa.

The military over there is loyal to the people and respect the constitution not the President. They will even be the first to bundle him out grin

Nice one from an intelligent lady...
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by Dikebuka: 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2020
kponkedenge:

What you don't know is that Trump would never accept a defeat no matter how smooth the process is/was. This is who Trump is.... And please leave the media out of this, because you are just trying to sound like Trump.

Now go through this tweets from Trump and also this article: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/02/03/donald-trump-tweets-that-ted-cruz-stole-iowa-illegally-and-quickly-deletes-the-illegally/%3foutputType=amp

I want you to bookmark this my statement... Trump is trying to hang on to power to avoid tax fraud charges.... That's why he is trying to cast doubt on the elections.

Even if there is a recount or they go to court, it won't change the outcome of the election.

He is afraid of the immunity he's currently enjoying as a president.

Before the elections, I told my friends that Trump would try and cause as much violence as possible if he losses because he will claim he was rigged out and some of his fanatic supporters would buy into that narrative.

Remember how his supporter sent pipe bombs to prominent democrats and news media.

Trump is a con man, an autocrat who doesn't believe in democracy. He behaves like an African leader.

Let me ask you something can you point out one bad thing Trump have done in his four years without sentiment or emotional..

You say Trump behave like an autocrat yet Jim Acosta openly disrespects him.
Trump is a con man and America had the best economy under him.
He is a dangerous man yet middle-east did not witness any destabilization instead he is brokering peace deals with kushner...something that Bolton etc did not achieve.

They kept telling us that Russia was the threat and that Trump was dia puppet but China is not a threat
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by AlieninPH: 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
Businext:
On March 4th 1801, the second president of the United States, John Adams, refused to hand over office to his main rival at the 1800 election, Thomas Jefferson.

The rule of midday January 20 had not been written yet but despite his stubbornness, the office simply left him!

After Thomas Jefferson was sworn in at an event which the incumbent refused to attend, Whitehouse staff started to remove the former president’s belongings from the White house (Adams was the first president to reside at the new official residence).

All security organs cut all official communication and all presidential staff stopped taking instructions from Adams – THE OFFICE MOVED.

From that time all incumbents at the White House prepare early to leave in case they see signs of losing to avoid humiliation by the independent organs of state (the military, the Secret Service, the CIA, FBI and White House staff all operate under a code - serving a man/woman who has carried the WILL of the people at an election).

As soon as Biden clinches the 270 votes and is officially declared by all returning officers in the states, the following is going to happen

1. The Secret Service divides its attention between the incumbent at the incoming President.

2. CIA begins to give them both security briefings (including top secret intelligence which is traditionally reserved for the commander in chief).

3. The counter intelligence teams of the CIA which also ‘spy’ on the CIA also begin to brief both of them.

4. Whitehouse staff prepare to re-do the WH in-line with the taste of the president-elect.

5. At Midday on January 20, Whitehouse staff remove all the former president's belongings from the house and bring in the belongings of the new president (they wait for no one’s instructions).

6. The deductions for Whitehouse rent on Trump’s salary stops in January while the deductions for Whitehouse rent begins on Joe Biden’s presidential salary in January.

7. Melania Trump stops being the boss of Whitehouse on January 20 at midday and Dr. Jill Biden becomes the boss of Whitehouse on January 20 at midday.

8. At midday on January 20, all the power organs of the US cut official communication with Trump; The Pentagon, The CIA, The FBI, The Attorney General. The Secret Service however maintains minimal communication
since it is going to guard the ex-president all his life.

8. The BEAST and AIRFORCE ONE salute Trump for the last time and move their attention to Biden. The BEAST begins to carry Biden’s blood samples as is the tradition.

All this without any executive orders or instructions from anyone! The system just kicks in.

#Copied

#74YearOldTrumpIsOut
#78YearOldBidenIn

@Businext. Thanks for your detailed explanation. Most Nigerian who post on Nairaland are usually not well informed, before they post, exposing , their ignorance.
Trump will be thrown out in January 20th 2021 if he doesn't go willingly.
His supporters talk about going to Supreme court. Yes he can, but even his party knows he doesn't have enough legal evidence to overturn the election results in the key states, where he lost the presidency.
The persons ranting on his behalf online. Are his Rightwing racist supporters, and Nigerian Evangelistic groups, who have lost their faces by supporting him blindly.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by emilo2bad: 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
I guess Buhari is one of the allies. grin grin
So u get sense pass Xi Jinping of China,Putin of Russia,Mario of Brazil,Andres Manuel from Mexico.Even Saudi king & Netanyahu are being very cautious in their congratulatory messages.
Trump has allies including a host of other world leaders.He established & maintained a very good relationship with most of them bar the countries associated with terrorists.
Self acclaimed knowledge has no headway.
At the supreme court,anything can happen & if Biden's victory is overturned, NOTHING I repeat NOTHING will happen
I feel your pain my brother
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by AlieninPH: 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
azzima:
This guy is the BIGGEST american mistake EVER!The day I saw this fool SHOVING the PRESIDENT of Montenegro during a Photo-Op, I knew America was in trouble. I remember growing up in NY in early 90s during the Central Park Jogger rape case. This UNAPOLOGETIC BIGOT paid for a WHOLE page denigrating the supposedly accused Black defendants ....it took OVER 20 years later for these kids to be released and monetarily COMPENSATED for WRONG IMPRISONMENT. ....That's why I get "incensed" when I see HOW African Baboons "worshipped" this idiot sore loser in American history. Foolish so called Nairaland Preacher( Righteous 99 whatever) who as a Christian NEEDS to STAY OUT OF POLITICS called Trump the "King Cyrus" of our time....Really? The man that is a PATHOLOGICAL liar, that says to grab a woman by the pussy Stupid AFRICANS!

Thanks azzima. The semi illiterate Nigerians who support Trump both on Nairaland and online, are not aware of all these Racism that Donald Trump represent.
The Nigerians and Africans supporting him, are a disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by kponkedenge(m): 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2020
Dikebuka:

Let me ask you something can you point out one bad thing Trump have done in his four years without sentiment or emotional..

You say Trump behave like an autocrat yet Jim Acosta openly disrespects him.
Trump is a con man and America had the best economy under him.
He is a dangerous man yet middle-east did not witness any destabilization instead he is brokering peace deals with kushner...something that Bolton etc did not achieve.

They kept telling us that Russia was the threat and that Trump was dia puppet but China is not a threat

You're clearly wrong.

Trump didn't have the best economy in America. That he keeps repeating it every time doesn't mean it's true.

I'm not really a fan of Obama because of his support for Buhari, and the ending of the visa lottery stuff for Nigerians...but on record, Obama's economy was better than Trump.

Clinton so far had the best economy of any modern American president.

Let's leave Clinton for now and talk about Obama and Trump. When Obama came into the White House in 2009 after Bush left....The Bush administration left the war in Afghanistan and Iraq for Obama as well as a massive deficit and economic challenges.... US was in a recession.

Obama came in and turned it around with no help from republicans.

Obama handed Trump a strong economy but yet, Trump's economy is not still as strong as Obama even before the Covid-19 pandemic.

Trump still created fewer jobs than Obama.

Trump has golfed more than 300 days as president.... That is to say that in 4 years as president, he has golfed for almost a year.

You guys will keep quiet when Trump insults reporters and news media, but will complain if they report and point out his lies.

My advice to you is that you should try and get your news from trusted sources.... Not someone like Trump that is a serial liar.

I'll post some articles... That's if you will even read them.

I'd like you to read the second and last article if you can.

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/9-charts-comparing-trump-economy-to-obama-bush-administrations-2019-9-1028833119

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2020/02/17/obamas-2009-recovery-act-kicked-off-over-10-years-of-economic-growth/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/b5b764cc-d657-11e6-944b-e7eb37a6aa8e

Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by juman(m): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
At this moment african democracy is better than that of america.

America is a shithole country.
A banana republic.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by TrajansKong: 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
AlieninPH:

Thanks azzima. The semi illiterate Nigerians who support Trump both on Nairaland and online, are not aware of all these Racism that Donald Trump represent.
The Nigerians and Africans supporting him, are a disgrace.

But we are unbothered by Trump being racist and sadist. In fact, that endears him to us as it is a sign of his POWER inasmuch as he can hurt others with impunity. Our cultures tend to promote and exalt anyone who displays these traits.

On top of this, he is a white man who has been photographed brandishing a Bible. Our people are utterly defenceless against this. In fact, if Adolf Hitler had done the same most of Black Africa would have gone willingly to the gas chambers, singing, dancing and praising Chizosss all the way!

Let us admit - we have a problem.
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by charlesucheh(m): 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
When I read threads like this, I just can't stop assessing how stupid and foolish our military and paramilitary apparatuses have become....

Even to the base of recruitment, Everything about them is just so dilapidated and unprofessional.

I reiterate again, America is not like Africa and Nigeria to be specific where they (the leaders) take those positions as their birth rights and hence, discarding the workings of the law.
Re: What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office by Dikebuka: 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
kponkedenge:

You're clearly wrong.

Trump didn't have the best economy in America. That he keeps repeating it every time doesn't mean it's true.

I'm not really a fan of Obama because of his support for Buhari, and the ending of the visa lottery stuff for Nigerians...but on record, Obama's economy was better than Trump.

Clinton so far had the best economy of any modern American president.

Let's leave Clinton for now and talk about Obama and Trump. When Obama came into the White House in 2009 after Bush left....The Bush administration left the war in Afghanistan and Iraq for Obama as well as a massive deficit and economic challenges.... US was in a recession.

Obama came in and turned it around with no help from republicans.

Obama handed Trump a strong economy but yet, Trump's economy is not still as strong as Obama even before the Covid-19 pandemic.

Trump still created fewer jobs than Obama.

Trump has golfed more than 300 days as president.... That is to say that in 4 years as president, he has golfed for almost a year.

You guys will keep quiet when Trump insults reporters and news media, but will complain if they report and point out his lies.

My advice to you is that you should try and get your news from trusted sources.... Not someone like Trump that is a serial liar.

I'll post some articles... That's if you will even read them.

I'd like you to read the second and last article if you can.

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/9-charts-comparing-trump-economy-to-obama-bush-administrations-2019-9-1028833119

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2020/02/17/obamas-2009-recovery-act-kicked-off-over-10-years-of-economic-growth/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/b5b764cc-d657-11e6-944b-e7eb37a6aa8e

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that Obama did not perform in his capacity.

What am saying is that the media keeps Trump was a disaster, a racist, an anti-american and disgrace to leadership but thats a big lie.

You can't be a racist and under you, blacks got the least unemployment rate, funding of black college and Prison Reform bill.

You can't be a disaster when you negotiate economic dealing for your country, making sure that your NATO allies keep to their financial responsibility

You can't be anti-american and expose how China have been reaping the country off and also the MCA bill.

As for leadership quality, the difference is that Trump is and will never be a politician. That is why his approach is different. He will be the only President if not one of the few President that will be remember for Tweeting.

I wish we can test our Billionaire in govt. I am tired of career politician in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Prince Philip Walking In The Palace / More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry / Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.