Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Do I Have A Chance To Migrate - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do I Have A Chance To Migrate (2853 Views)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Have A Chance To Migrate by Walepro: 9:07am On Nov 09, 2020
Im 23 years, i have a landed property a house which i just completed, and i import goods from china that my job, and not married yet do i have a chance of migrating to another country and if yes, which countries do i have the best chances with,
Re: Do I Have A Chance To Migrate by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 09, 2020
Re: Do I Have A Chance To Migrate by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 09, 2020
Yes you can migrate but your business might be an issue if you want to continue doing it where ever you choose to migrate to.
Re: Do I Have A Chance To Migrate by Walepro: 9:35am On Nov 09, 2020
Activist001:
Yes you can migrate but your business might be an issue if you want to continue doing it where ever you choose to migrate to.
I will continue the business here in nigeria and pick up another job in the country, less i forget i have a bsc in physics but me and physics no be friends grin���

1 Like

Re: Do I Have A Chance To Migrate by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 09, 2020
Walepro:

I will continue the business here in nigeria and pick up another job in the country, less i forget i have a bsc in physics but me and physics no be friends grin���
Ok man since you'll continue the business in Nigeria, then no problems. You can move abroad to do your masters then after that, you'll start looking for jobs there. That's the best way for now since you already have a B.Sc.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have A Chance To Migrate by Billions123: 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
Which country are you looking to migrate to and what route? Studies?
Re: Do I Have A Chance To Migrate by stagger: 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
If you can prove you make $30,000 a year for 2 years, Costa Rica is the place for you. There is a visa category which gives you 2-year stay, renewable and also gives you a business license to do business in that country.

You will need to deposit $60,000 with the govt of Costa Rica for 2 years living expenses as proof with a dedicated bank.
Re: Do I Have A Chance To Migrate by Petyprincess(f): 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
Migrating as what? Student? Skilled worker?

1 Like

Re: Do I Have A Chance To Migrate by Walepro: 7:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
Billions123:
Which country are you looking to migrate to and what route? Studies?
Canada Usa or uk
Apart from studies which other way can i migrate with to usa or uk
Re: Do I Have A Chance To Migrate by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
23 yrs !!!!
This life no balance àjéh
Op pick one Netherlands,, USA,,Canada,, New Zealand..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Have A Chance To Migrate by Walepro: 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
ZIINI:
23 yrs !!!!
grin
Usa is my favourite thou
Why are you suprised with the age thou
Re: Do I Have A Chance To Migrate by Dowenship(m): 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
Walepro:

grin
Usa is my favourite thou
Why are you suprised with the age thou
hmm....because lots are still struggling even at that age bro...be thankful

3 Likes

Re: Do I Have A Chance To Migrate by flyingpig: 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
Dowenship:
hmm....because lots are still struggling even at that age bro...be thankful
MILLIONS ARE STRUGGLING IN THAT AGE BRO. I MEAN STRUGGLE AS IN TO SEE FOOD CHOP. WHERAS THE OP IS 23, A HOUSE OWNER, GRADUATE, AND HAVE FUNDS FOR TRAVEL.

BASTARD LIFE.

3 Likes

Re: Do I Have A Chance To Migrate by flyingpig: 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
ZIINI:
23 yrs !!!!
no balance bro. Millions including myself don pass that age still dy skul and dey struggle to see food. Na e person don build house and graduate.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have A Chance To Migrate by ksbusari(m): 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
You can migrate to Osogbo now. Nonsense
Re: Do I Have A Chance To Migrate by Billions123: 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2020
ksbusari:

Pained hater! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Have A Chance To Migrate by Walepro: 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2020
ksbusari:
I know your type sha, but anyways we thank God
Re: Do I Have A Chance To Migrate by Chicago213(m): 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
@OP your question makes no sense. If you have gotten a house and a stable source of income as u claim (not fact), why immigrate? Are you moving to further your education or what..

Young man go back to your drawing board and go figure properly why u want to move...

1 Like

Re: Do I Have A Chance To Migrate by Walepro: 7:46am On Nov 11, 2020
Chicago213:
@OP your question makes no sense. If you have gotten a house and a stable source of income as u claim (not fact), why immigrate? Are you moving to further your education or what..

Young man go back to your drawing board and go figure properly why u want to move...

Because i want to leave nigeria for good

3 Likes

Re: Do I Have A Chance To Migrate by Deltayankeeboi: 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
Chicago213:

So because someone has a house and a stable income in Nigeria, that is good enough reason not to migrate Imagine this level of thinking.

Your own statement makes no sense.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have A Chance To Migrate by Mgbadike80: 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
Chicago213:

life is different for different people, i inherited more than the op have, have accumulated a little more of my own but i hate Nigeria with passion. next year, i'm applying for my masters degree in Germany, if things goes to plan, i have no intention of ever visiting Nigeria again talkless of ever coming back permanently, i would be glad to give out my homes, lands and shops to friends and relatives in Nigeria for all i care. I'm not rich in Nigeria and i'm not travelling primarily to acquire riches but to experience the increased peace of mind of living in a sane society.

3 Likes

Re: Do I Have A Chance To Migrate by King2019(m): 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
Mgbadike80:
life is different for different people, i inherited more than the op have, have accumulated a little more of my own but i hate Nigeria with passion. next year, i'm applying for my masters degree in Germany, if things goes to plan, i have no intention of ever visiting Nigeria again talkless of ever coming back permanently, i would be glad to give out homes, lands and shops to friends and relatives in Nigeria for all i care. I'm not rich in Nigeria and i'm not travelling primarily to acquire riches but to experience th increased peace of mind of living in a sane society.

Gbam

When you leave remember me

1 Like

Re: Do I Have A Chance To Migrate by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 12, 2020
flyingpig:
no balance bro. Millions including myself don pass that age still dy skul and dey struggle to see food. Na e person don build house and graduate.
This life no balance
Everything beautiful though but God no create am make he balance.
For heaven now Angel Michael work Angel Gabriel no fit do am cause God assign everyone to him own work
But for we earth here anybody fit do anybody work
For heaven if una make am go Paradise everyone go live for gold plated mansion no one is superior.
But for we earth here some dey live for bricks house
Some dey live for hut.
I hope with this few point of mine am able to convince you but not to confuse you that this life no balance cool
Re: Do I Have A Chance To Migrate by Walepro: 10:26am On Nov 12, 2020
Mgbadike80:
life is different for different people, i inherited more than the op have, have accumulated a little more of my own but i hate Nigeria with passion. next year, i'm applying for my masters degree in Germany, if things goes to plan, i have no intention of ever visiting Nigeria again talkless of ever coming back permanently, i would be glad to give out homes, lands and shops to friends and relatives in Nigeria for all i care. I'm not rich in Nigeria and i'm not travelling primarily to acquire riches but to experience th increased peace of mind of living in a sane society.
You said it all, nigeria has no plans for us, dont think nigeria will be better because everybody mindset been corrupted, imagine saying ones im in power, i will pack money, i pray i dont raise my kids in this shithole called country
Re: Do I Have A Chance To Migrate by Haywhyluv: 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
Walepro:
Im 23 years, i have a landed property a house which i just completed, and i import goods from china that my job, and not married yet do i have a chance of migrating to another country and if yes, which countries do i have the best chances with,

Bros come show me way, I want to start the importantation stuff, I need guidance
Re: Do I Have A Chance To Migrate by Chiiamaka: 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2020
ZIINI:
23 yrs !!!!

Life truly no balance.. hahahahhaha
Re: Do I Have A Chance To Migrate by hammed71(m): 9:08am On Nov 18, 2020
ZIINI:

This life no balance
Everything beautiful though but God no create am make he balance.
For heaven now Angel Michael work Angel Gabriel no fit do am cause God assign everyone to him own work
But for we earth here anybody fit do anybody work
For heaven if una make am go Paradise everyone go live for gold plated mansion no one is superior.
But for we earth here some dey live for bricks house
Some dey live for hut.
I hope with this few point of mine am able to convince you but not to confuse you that this life no balance cool
no worry about that one, you just keep focus and continue working hard, your time go come
Re: Do I Have A Chance To Migrate by Fescoblack(m): 3:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
Canada Germany or France go there and thank me latter

(1) (Reply)

Salvation Army Bus Travelling From Lagos To Akwa-ibom Involved In A Fatal Accide / How To Get Visa To Finland For Entrance Exam?? Help/suggestions / Help With Direction From Sango Ota To Yaba Tejuosho Railway Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.