Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

9 Beautiful & Fun Places To Visit In Ekiti State - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 9 Beautiful & Fun Places To Visit In Ekiti State (589 Views)

Miss Ekiti, Bolarinde Roseline, Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2022 / 9 Beautiful White Eyeliner, How To Wear It, Looks And Benefits / Akindele Justina Temitayo Wins Miss Ekiti 2019 Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Beautiful & Fun Places To Visit In Ekiti State by dlaw1075(m): 9:08am On Nov 09, 2020
If you are looking for places to visit in EKITI STATE , you’ve come to the right place! It is not a secret that Ekiti isn’t the most touristic destination in the world. Apart from residents and Nigerians in general, most people who come here do so for business purposes. I will be sharing some of the best places to visit in Ekiti state , Nigeria.

I have written extensively about some of these places on this blog, so if you are an avid reader, you are already familiar with them. I usually write only about places I have been to and can recommend, however, for this list, I will be including a few places I haven’t visited yet (but would love to go to).

Fun Places to Visit in Ekiti state, Nigeria
READ MORE
https://nairaleave.com/9-beautiful-fun-places-to-visit-in-ekiti-state/

(1) (Reply)

Nuggets For New Faces To Get Places With A Renowned Modeling Agency In Nigeria / Glam Look Of The Day: Actress Ini Edo Stuns In A White Power Suit / Original Dazzling Jewelry (New in store!! Scroll to view)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.