Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

How To Win The Next Election Without APC And PDP (not Political Post) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Win The Next Election Without APC And PDP (not Political Post) (189 Views)

Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo) / John Dumelo Joins Ghanaian Politics, Set To Contest For Political Post / Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Win The Next Election Without APC And PDP (not Political Post) by IamPlato(m): 9:25am On Nov 09, 2020
This is not the complete book...

In the book are the tactics to use

Dedication
This book is dedicated to all the young men who believed in a great Nigeria and contacted me with the Zeal to make a change, God bless you.
Also dedicated to all those affected in the Lekki toll gate shooting

Warning
If you can’t stand the bitter truth then quit reading now because this book is going to hurt many young Nigerians and I have no apology for that.
Good luck!

THE GENERATION THAT DIDN’T TAKE SHIT

I commend the protest, it was a great moving promising but messed up organization.
During the period of the end SARS protest when the government still allowed the youths to flex their muscle for a while, a youth posted and I quote “we will tell our children that we were the generation that didn’t take shit”.
Its okay to encourage yourself in hard times but don’t boast about what you never achieved, that would be lying to your children.
So when you want to tell your children, tell them that you didn’t only take shit, you ate it for a long time, you ate the maggots, drank the urine and opened your mouth for more but the reason you chose to act was not because you noticed that you have eaten enough shit but because the shit you have been eating was about to kill you.
So please don’t lie to your children because those of us who know the truth will tell our children the truth and our children and your children will have problems because you deceived your children. Tell the children the truth.

The average Nigerian youth has a trade mark time table or life style, if they are not smoking weed they are watching soccer, if they are not watching soccer they are gambling, if they are not gambling they are busy looking for girls to Bleep, if they are not doing that they are on the internet looking for white people to scam, if they are not doing that they are in school chasing big dreams, if they are not doing that they are in church being the most shameless hypocrite.

Another thing we are very good at, we can joke about anything and everything no matter how serious it may be, now the question is, when do these young men have time to win a government?
We don’t take shit but you watched APC rig election to become president, you don’t take shit but you watched fuel go from 96 to 150 naira, you don’t take shit but you looked away when Fulanis slaughtered people in the south east and south west, you don’t take shit but you watched northerns slaughter Christians in southern Kaduna, you don’t take shit but you watched snake swallow 36 million naira, you didn’t take shit but you watched billions disappear like smoke.

Nigerian youths let’s all sit down and ask ourselves, do we have sense? Yes we do but we don’t know how to use it.
For us to have a solution we must review our past mistakes and make sure not to make same mistake again. Making Nigeria great is not a day’s job, it takes time, planning, tactics, clearly the youths don’t have this… these men you are up against have planned years ahead while you hardly have one plan.
In this book I will show you one plan that will kill your Master’s plan.

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_plight_the_plot_and_the_glory/38382
Re: How To Win The Next Election Without APC And PDP (not Political Post) by IamPlato(m): 9:27am On Nov 09, 2020
I do not criticize without providing solutions, if something is wrong then it is wrong...

If there is a better way then there is a better way...

One thing I am sure of is that, that book will be read but nobody might be bold enough to act on it.

The reason I put that book out there is because Nigeria has got lots of elite youths, I am not one of them, Nigeria has got youths with influence, I am not one of them.

If you are one of them and you were part of the protest then here is a plan to work with.

I tried no one listened but somebody else can do better so I poured the entire solution into that book.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Ned Nwoko Alleged To Be Married To 7th Wife / Seun Kuti Reveals Nigerian Government Threatened To Shut Down Afrika Shrine / Short Story About Nigerian Fast-growing Genius, Idegu Ojonugwa Shadrach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.