Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism (1970 Views)

Even Southwest Has Rejected You, PDP Tells Tinubu / Why Do Muslims Love Feudalism And Dictatorships? / Southwest Has Betrayed Us, In 2023, We Will Deal With Them- Gandujes' Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by Bulleye(m): 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
TecM0:

cool

Sometimes ability to speak good English doesn't equat common sense

Ask for factual evidence to collusion theory in this propaganda, then the writter of this useless post would blab

That some dull Yorubas would fall for this is very funny

My political views are expressions of my rights as guaranteed under the Nigerian constitution. Wrapping regional agenda with Nigerian look is a fraud. Gambari is going about propagating northern stand as a national assignment. He must be exposed. The southwest is totally engulfed in feudalism as displayed by the southwest political class when they received the current arrowhead of feudalism from the north, Agboola Gambari
Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by TecM0: 3:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
Bulleye:

My political views are expressions of my rights as guaranteed under the Nigerian constitution. Wrapping regional agenda with Nigerian look is a fraud. Gambari is going about propagating northern stand as a national assignment. He must be exposed. The southwest is totally engulfed in feudalism as displayed by the southwest political class when they received the current arrowhead of feudalism from the north, Agboola Gambari

Well you might be right or it might be your imagination, however Agboola Gambari is just a chief of staff or Executive secretary loyal to Buhari his principal

Personally I can't see any Northern Agenda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by Bulleye(m): 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
TecM0:

Well you might be right or it might be your imagination, however Agboola Gambari is just a chief of staff or Executive secretary loyal to Buhari his principal

Personally I can't see any Northern Agenda
He cannot move about on killing, Boko Haram terrorists, bandits and killer herdsmen. He can vacate his office because of endsars and the draconian agenda to regulate the social media and freedom of expression. Kindly tell me the last time Gambari convened meeting on Boko Haram terrorists, bandits and killer herdsmen.
Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by TecM0: 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
Bulleye:

He cannot move about on killing, Boko Haram terrorists, bandits and killer herdsmen. He can vacate his office because of endsars and the draconian agenda to regulate the social media and freedom of expression. Kindly tell me the last time Gambari convened meeting on Boko Haram terrorists, bandits and killer herdsmen.

It's not in his place or duty to convene such meetings, Abba Kyari had such privilege because he had been a long term friend and a financer of the The Buhari Organisation, and the Kaduna Mafia group.... Agboola Gambari is not that, he is a New York guy, career diplomat, and an Ilorin royal

Banditry , Kidnapping, Terrorism hurts North far more than South so I still don't get the agenda here?! Hurt your own people?!

North security is out of control due to many factors and non is engineered by Politicians, infact their Politicians are victims who simply stay in Abuja and milk the situation

Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by Easternmind(m): 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2020
Ok
Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by Bulleye(m): 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2020
TecM0:

It's not in his place or duty to convene such meetings, Abba Kyari had such privilege because he had been a long term friend and a financer of the The Buhari Organisation, and the Kaduna Mafia group.... Agboola Gambari is not that, he is a New York guy, career diplomat, and an Ilorin royal
What has a chief of staff got to do with meeting up with political leaders on regional basis? Where in the constitution is that role spelt out for his office? Insecurity in the north has never forced him out of Aso Rock but endsars and protests in the south has done that.
Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by NGpatriot: 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
ipob posts and threads on NL are always sad and sometimes comical, zero sane, rational or intelligent thoughts, I wonder why.

grin grin
Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by TecM0: 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
Bulleye:

What has a chief of staff got to do with meeting up with political leaders on regional basis? Where in the constitution is that role spelt out for his office? Insecurity in the north has never forced him out of Aso Rock but endsars and protests in the south has done that.

The meeting was not on official bases, it was clearly a courtesy visit, besides Agboola might have a Fulani Northern Grand Dad , his mum and dad's mum are Yorubas , he is married to a Yoruba and speaks Yoruba as his language

Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by Bulleye(m): 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2020
TecM0:

The meeting was not on official bases, it was clearly a courtesy visit, besides Agboola might have a Fulani Northern Grand Dad , his mum and dad's mum are Yorubas , he is married to a Yoruba and speaks Yoruba as his language

My concern is the preoccupation to use any means to stay in power while no effort is made to deliver good governance. It is not any of my business what parentage of Gambari is.
Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by TecM0: 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
Bulleye:

My concern is the preoccupation to use any means to stay in power while no effort is made to deliver good governance. It is not any of my business what parentage of Gambari is.

Governance in its self a collective effort and not the sole responsibility of Agboola or Buhari , the Governors , Judiciary, Legislative arm , Citizens , Northerners and Southerners must all take charge and take responsibility

Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by Bulleye(m): 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
TecM0:

Between Gambari and Osinbajo, who is to perform the role the former has burdened himself with? Has anybody noticed that the reconciliatory move earlier initiated by Osinbajo has been dumped by the Aso Rock mafia as represented by Gambari? Are we not seeing the violent approach being adopted by the the northern hegemonic oligarchy now? Is Osinbajo speaking again on endsars? The so-called Yoruba elders are not asking questions! Why Gambari now when Osinbajo is still in Aso Rock? It is because the present crop of Yoruba leaders are greedy, heartless, useless and morally corrupt.
Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by Seerade029: 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2020
Bulleye:
The rise of religious sentiment and political agenda in tandem with the northern hegemonic oligarchy have sealed the coffin of progressive politics in the go-political region. As things stand now, the southwest is under the marauding force of the feudal lords who are ready to crush anyone on their way.

The looting of public fund and misappropriation of public funds which the northern political hegemony is notorious for is already enshrined in the southwest. Nepotism, incompetence and political banditry now ravage the southwest.

The southwest should brace up for political harassment, killing and imprisonment. The era of peace in the southwest may be over soon as the present political class join their northern counterparts to unleash terror and horror on their people as they consolidate their power and grip.

Corruption brings easy money. The bankrupt political class in the southwest need cash and that can only be obtained by the corruption-enabling federal government controlled by the hegemonic feudal northern politicians. The southwest political class are throwing their people under the bus to align with the politicians from the north.

The southwest is under siege. How long this lasts will be determined by the Yoruba collective power to change their present political class.

Don't worry about the south west.
You always know that we reason with awa brain.

There many measures that'll put in place to check mate some things.

One thing I'm always happy of is that, South westerners are educated, we know our rights and will do the needful when the needs arises.

I know why most Yorubas are a bit silent.
It's because of 2023, hope you know?
And you know, in this Nigeria you have to make use of your brain, not talking anyhow there are some things you'll do against your people which you only knew the reason why you do that.

And the truth is, Yorubas will keep silent in the next 8 years of a Yoruba man as President.
Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by EsomahJD: 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
Interesting thread.

Mod please ban all those trying to derail this interesting discussion. angry
Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by Bulleye(m): 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
Seerade029:

Don't worry about the south west.
You always know that we reason with awa brain.

There many measures that'll put in place to check mate some things.

One thing I'm always happy of is that, South westerners are educated, we know our rights and will do the needful when the needs arises.

I know why most Yorubas are a bit silent.
It's because of 2023, hope you know?
And you know, in this Nigeria you have to make use of your brain, not talking anyhow there are some things you'll do against your people which you only knew the reason why you do that.

And the truth is, Yorubas will keep silent in the next 8 years of a Yoruba man as President.
Are you in a dream or a trance?
Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by Seerade029: 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
Bulleye:

Are you in a dream or a trance?

Never mind, let's end the discussion.
Since you have nothing to say.
Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by Bulleye(m): 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
Seerade029:

Never mind, let's end the discussion.
Since you have nothing to say.
The northern cabal are presently undermining your chances of surviving in your country while you are are deluding yourself with the illusory 2023 that they will gift you. Wake up please!
Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by Seerade029: 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
Bulleye:

The northern cabal are presently undermining your chances of surviving in your country while you are are deluding yourself with the illusory 2023 that they will gift you. Wake up please!

Ain't In the country presently
Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by Bulleye(m): 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
Seerade029:

Ain't In the country presently
Kindly listen to us that are in the country so that you can be guided correctly.
Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by Apawicked: 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
omenka:
How is any of that your business? Why can't you guys just mind your business for the love of Christ?

Haba!!

Oyigbo is there to talk about. A boy was just burnt in Ebonyi for stealing cups of rice, he was TEN YEARS OLD. Alot of your places in your zone are in a state of despondency, just like most other places in Nigeria. But you guys are interested ONLY IN SOUTH WEST MATTERS.

This obsession is becoming shameful.
Are you not from Benue again? Why are you ashamed of your Yoruba Muslim origin?
Since bulleye has identified Yoruba, isn't it clear that you are the one obsessed about Igbos
Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by Seerade029: 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
Bulleye:

Kindly listen to us that are in the country so that you can be guided correctly.

Okay sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

INSECURITY: FULANI GROUP CALLS FOR DISSOLUTION OF REGIONAL SECURITY / We Can’t Get You Out Of Prison, Britain Dashes Hope Of Nnamdi Kanu / Sit at home ESN burns truck of vegetables of poor market women - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.