Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism (1937 Views)

Even Southwest Has Rejected You, PDP Tells Tinubu / Why Do Muslims Love Feudalism And Dictatorships? / Southwest Has Betrayed Us, In 2023, We Will Deal With Them- Gandujes' Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by Bulleye(m): 10:19am On Nov 09, 2020
The rise of religious sentiment and political agenda in tandem with the northern hegemonic oligarchy have sealed the coffin of progressive politics in the go-political region. As things stand now, the southwest is under the marauding force of the feudal lords who are ready to crush anyone on their way.

The looting of public fund and misappropriation of public funds which the northern political hegemony is notorious for is already enshrined in the southwest. Nepotism, incompetence and political banditry now ravage the southwest.

The southwest should brace up for political harassment, killing and imprisonment. The era of peace in the southwest may be over soon as the present political class join their northern counterparts to unleash terror and horror on their people as they consolidate their power and grip.

Corruption brings easy money. The bankrupt political class in the southwest need cash and that can only be obtained by the corruption-enabling federal government controlled by the hegemonic feudal northern politicians. The southwest political class are throwing their people under the bus to align with the politicians from the north.

The southwest is under siege. How long this lasts will be determined by the Yoruba collective power to change their present political class.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by stonemasonn: 11:18am On Nov 09, 2020
Change will come when the omo-oniles, agberos, awawa boys, etc, form their own version of bokoharam.

1 Like

Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by helinues: 11:20am On Nov 09, 2020
Stale and dumb.

Try harder

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by Bulleye(m): 11:25am On Nov 09, 2020
stonemasonn:
Change will come when the omo-oniles, agberos, awawa boys, etc, form their own bokoharam.
That is the northern approach. It has not worked for the north, neither will it work for the south. The best option is the political option of voting them out of power.
We can start the awareness now. It is clear that the southwest politicians are no more representing the interest of the southwest. They have derailed. The people have deserted them. This is an opportunity for a a new progressive political order in the southwest.

1 Like

Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by Bulleye(m): 11:31am On Nov 09, 2020
helinues:
Stale and dumb.
Try harder
This comment of yours is not meaningful.
Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by helinues: 11:34am On Nov 09, 2020
Bulleye:

This comment of yours is not meaningful.

So as your long epistle.

Hypocrisy slap una for face there

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by Bulleye(m): 11:35am On Nov 09, 2020
helinues:

So as your long epistle.

Hypocrisy slap una for face there
Cannot make sense out of your comment.
Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by helinues: 11:37am On Nov 09, 2020
Bulleye:

Cannot make sense out of your comment.

Not only sense is lacking from your epistle, it lacks intelligent as well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by wakaman: 11:38am On Nov 09, 2020
Yamree on overdrive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by Bulleye(m): 11:41am On Nov 09, 2020
helinues:

Not only sense is lacking from your epistle, it lacks intelligent as well
You still exhibit lack of coherence and comprehension.
Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by helinues: 11:42am On Nov 09, 2020
Bulleye:

Sebi you have been dispaying coherence and comprehension from your own thread right?

Develobuse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by Bulleye(m): 11:43am On Nov 09, 2020
wakaman:
Yamree on overdrive.
You are not communicating.
Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by tollyboy5(m): 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
Bulleye:

You are not communicating.
Your screenshot of Yoruba Muslim shows you're not Yoruba.

Stop opening thread on southwest matter! angry
Its not your struggle

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by omenka(m): 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
Bulleye:

That is the northern approach. It has not worked for the north, neither will it work for the south. The best option is the political option of voting them out of power.
We can start the awareness now. It is clear that the southwest politicians are no more representing the interest of the southwest. They have derailed. The people have deserted them. This is an opportunity for a a new progressive political order in the southwest.
How is any of that your business? Why can't you guys just mind your business for the love of Christ?

Haba!!

Oyigbo is there to talk about. A boy was just burnt in Ebonyi for stealing cups of rice, he was TEN YEARS OLD. Alot of your places in your zone are in a state of despondency, just like most other places in Nigeria. But you guys are interested ONLY IN SOUTH WEST MATTERS.

This obsession is becoming shameful.

1 Like

Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by Bulleye(m): 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
omenka:
How is any of that your business? Why can't you guys just mind your business for the love of Christ?

Haba!!

Oyigbo is there to talk about. A boy was just burnt in Ebonyi for stealing cups of rice, he was TEN YEARS OLD. Alot of your places in your zone are in a state of despondency, just like most other places in Nigeria. But you guys are interested ONLY IN SOUTH WEST MATTERS.

This obsession is becoming shameful.
Obsession with my home region?
Ìgbà ọ̀tun ti dé. Ìṣèlú ti gbogbo wa ni.

2 Likes

Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by Zooposki(f): 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
Even without looking at your profile, just the topic and write-up, I knew you were Igbo, and I’m not even Yoruba. There is something calling M.O. (Modus Operandi), in case you are wondering how I knew.
I believe you guys should face your region and leave the Yorubas alone. There is always Karma to deal with them for supporting the Fulanis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by Bulleye(m): 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2020
Zooposki:
Even without looking at your profile, just the topic, I knew you were Igbo, and I’m not even Yoruba. There is something calling M.O., in case you are wondering.
Gbogbo wa ò lè sùn ká kọrí sí ìbikan náà

1 Like

Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by omenka(m): 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
Bulleye:

Obsession with my home region?
Ìgbà ọ̀tun ti dé. Ìṣèlú ti gbogbo wa ni.
Oga shut up. Nobody be pikin here. With all your "Yoruba Muslim" crap all over your previous posts, who do you think would have any doubt about your identity.
Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by Bulleye(m): 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
omenka:
Oga shut up. Nobody be pikin here. With all your "Yoruba Muslim" crap all over your previous posts, who do you think would have any doubt about your identity.
I am Yoruba and a Muslim. No big deal about that. So, being muslim and Yoruba automatically disqualifies me from commenting on political issues, is that your stand?

1 Like

Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by juman(m): 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
Omo nna and their antics.

Your people need another set of leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by Easternmind(m): 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2020
Honestly the south west needs to do something...

1 Like

Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by Bulleye(m): 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
Easternmind:
Honestly the south west needs to do something...
We used to be at the forefront of democratic struggle and progressive politics where human rights were being championed. However, our political leaders are now colluding with the feudal north to impoverish our people and turn them into election machine feed. Thereafter, they are dumped.

4 Likes

Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by IJOBA2: 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
Bulleye:

We used to be at the forefront of democratic struggle and progressive politics where human rights were being championed. However, our political leaders are now colluding with the feudal north to impoverish our people and turn them into election machine feed. Thereafter, they are dumped.
HELINUES AND TECM0 WILL SOON TAG YOU IPOD YOUTH grin
Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by Yankee101: 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2020
The north has always been feudal since Dan fodio
Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by Bulleye(m): 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2020
IJOBA2:
HELINUES AND TECM0 WILL SOON TAG YOU IPOD YOUTH grin
That is their headache
Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by IJOBA2: 2:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
omenka:
Zooposki:
Even without looking at your profile, just the topic and write-up, I knew you were Igbo, and I’m not even Yoruba. There is something calling M.O. (Modus Operandi), in case you are wondering how I knew.
I believe you guys should face your region and leave the Yorubas alone. There is always Karma to deal with them for supporting the Fulanis, and it is coming very soon.
[
tollyboy5:

Your screenshot of Yoruba Muslim shows you're not Yoruba.

Stop opening thread on southwest matter! angry
Its not your struggle
quot
Bulleye:

e author=helinues post=95847884]Stale and dumb.

Try harder[/quote]HERE THEY ARE embarassed
Re: The Southwest Has Fallen To Feudalism by TecM0: 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
cool

Sometimes ability to speak good English doesn't equat common sense

Ask for factual evidence to collusion theory in this propaganda, then the writter of this useless post would blab

That some dull Yorubas would fall for this is very funny

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nobody In Charge Of Nigeria-Soyinka / FG To Kukah: Calling For Overthrow Of Buhari's Government Is Unacceptable / Wike Makes A U-turn On Nnamdi Kanu, Warn FG (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.