Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North (5717 Views)

Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing / Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North / 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Muna4real(f): 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
mumu talk..how many northerners get houses and other properties for your decayed region? We are not interested in that. Go to the north and see how your people have settled there like they are never going back home

Hahahahahaha

It's very clear that your approach to business and mine is not and will never be the same. We have not limited our business to just buying and selling small goods. Those hotels, plazas and estates that we own there are also part of business. They are not there for decoration, they generate profit for the owners. Why is this so difficult for you people to understand this small thing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by agadez007(m): 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
mumu talk..how many northerners get houses and other properties for your decayed region? We are not interested in that. Go to the north and see how your people have settled there like they are never going back home
is it money from begging or selling sugar cane they want to use to build houses?
Your people that prefer to sleep in the bushes than to rent even a 5000 naira room

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Psalmy2cute(m): 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2020
Muna4real:

Hahahahahaha

It's very clear that your approach to business and mine is not and will never be the same. We have not limited our business to just buying and selling small goods. Those hotels, plazas and estates that we own there are also part of business. They are not there for decoration, they generate profit for the owners. Why is this so difficult for you people to understand this small thing?

The average northerner is a petty trader who deals on selling vegetables.. that is the length and breadth of business to them.. ignore the ignoramous..
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by 17yrnigga: 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
Muna4real:

Hahahahahaha

His brain can't comprehend what you're saying miss...
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Owologbo(m): 8:27am On Nov 10, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Never! Relocate kee you and your stinking holes there. Any northerner you see in your region is either there to trade and go back to their families in the north... nothing more.

I was posted to Abakaliki some weeks ago and had to seek redeployment to Katsina

Is that not their (hausa) usual way of coming to the South? They normally come with mat, transition radio, kettle with their market they carry about with bicycle. They are everywhere in Delta State.
While their fulani counterparts sleep in the bush with makeshift huts looking always dirty.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by dragunov: 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
NewsOneNigeria1:
Shehu Sani has reacted to the rants of a Fulani Muslim Lady over the North.

NewsOne Nigeria had reported earlier that a Fulani Muslim Lady identified as Zain Ameen, took to the micro-blogging site, Twitter, where she berated the North via her handle @zinadabo1 over the reaction of the region towards peoples’ personal lives amongst others.

Zain Ameen, who is the founder of the Initiative for the Voice and Protection of African Women (IVPAW), and Human Rights activist, lamented that “what the North brings to the Nigerian table are Mass Killings, Insurgency, Child Marriage, Leprosy, VVF, out of School Children” among others.

The Fulani Muslim Lady expressed sadness that the educated people from the North, are “using sharia courts and mob to kill people while the uneducated are using guns to execute people”, adding that “both are using their sectarian law to judge Nigerians in a country that’s is secular.”

Ameen said since the North wants “Islamic government”, the “insensitive greedy hypocrites” as she calls people from the region, should ask for a separate country, adding that they are “the ones forcing this unity on the south.”

On this note, she said: “IF I, A SECULAR FULANI MUSLIM FROM THE NW IS TIRED OF Y’ALL IMAGINE HOW SOUTHERNERS FEEL? I HATE SHARING SPACE WITH Y’ALL WALLAH, IF THERE’S ANYTHING I CAN DO TO CHANGE MY SITUATION, I WILL DO IT. I FEEL SUFFOCATED & UNSAFE. I HATE IT HERE WITH ALL MY HEART, BODY & SOUL.”

READ full story: https://newsoneng.com/2020/11/09/shehu-sani-reacts-as-fulani-muslim-lady-disowns-the-north/

Where is that useless id.iot that claimed on this forum that the population of the North is 140million and that they developed Liegeria? Come and hear what your sister is saying.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by LLiKYekoba: 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
Vedaxcool, sirjamo, thatfairguy1 and muslim terrorists will feel like beheading the beautiful fulani who have disowned the muslim north... grin

We'll welcome her in the East and get her a good Igbo stud to marry her. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Constitution Amendment Suffers Delay, State Assemblies Yet To Begin Work / Second Video Of Tinubu Bursted Again. Tinubu Is A Goner(photos) / Eha Amufu Crisis: Ugwuanyi’s Remarkable Interventions, Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.