Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North (4146 Views)

Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing / Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North / 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by winningwinner(m): 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
Sources had reported earlier that a Fulani Muslim Lady identified as Zain Ameen, took to the micro-blogging site, Twitter, where she berated the North via her handle @zinadabo1 over the reaction of the region towards peoples’ personal lives amongst others.

Zain Ameen, who is the founder of the Initiative for the Voice and Protection of African Women (IVPAW), and Human Rights activist, lamented that “what the North brings to the Nigerian table are Mass Killings, Insurgency, Child Marriage, Leprosy, VVF, out of School Children” among others.

The Fulani Muslim Lady expressed sadness that the educated people from the North, are “using sharia courts and mob to kill people while the uneducated are using guns to execute people”, adding that “both are using their sectarian law to judge Nigerians in a country that’s is secular.”

Ameen said since the North wants “Islamic government”, the “insensitive greedy hypocrites” as she calls people from the region, should ask for a separate country, adding that they are “the ones forcing this unity on the south.”

On this note, she said:-
“IF I, A SECULAR FULANI MUSLIM FROM THE NW IS TIRED OF Y’ALL IMAGINE HOW SOUTHERNERS FEEL? I HATE SHARING SPACE WITH Y’ALL WALLAH, IF THERE’S ANYTHING I CAN DO TO CHANGE MY SITUATION, I WILL DO IT. I FEEL SUFFOCATED & UNSAFE. I HATE IT HERE WITH ALL MY HEART, BODY & SOUL.”

Shehu Sani Reacted to the post as portrayed below:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by phrancys001(m): 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
OK
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by iddonla: 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
hmnnnn
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2020
The hawks will soon go after this lady.
They will try to create a blasphemy case where none exists.

Truth is bitter.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Noblechykk(m): 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
That's deep

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Jostoman: 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2020
Restructure Nigeria they said no

Divide Nigeria they said no way

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by ERockson: 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
True talk but northerners can kill her for this

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by ggood: 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
Don't allow almajiri terrorist to come and blow you up or Hisbah to come do you short sleeve

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by onward4life(m): 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
Yoruba ppo will just kill this wan!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Electrification: 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
This is serious

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Globad(f): 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2020
Jostoman:

Good governance, no.

Restructure, no.

Divide, no.

I pity una

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Skyfornia(m): 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
North and southwest won't survive if Nigeria breaks, that's why they are not happy for Nnamdi Kanu and his members...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Iamvetlander(m): 9:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
Deep
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Queenttoast01: 9:48pm On Nov 15, 2020

The Fulani Muslim Lady expressed sadness that the educated people from the North, are “using sharia courts and mob to kill people while the uneducated are using guns to execute people”, adding that “both are using their sectarian law to judge Nigerians in a country that’s is secular.”

You better run from North before they take you to sharia court for this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by YungMillionaire: 3:09am On Nov 16, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Abdul05: 3:17am On Nov 16, 2020
cheesy For one thing, l know that due to inter -
dependence,southerners too,love one Nigeria including the ibos.

For another, l know that due to quota system ( discrimination), tribal domination, and the worst of all,.

was the atrocities staged throughout Northern region and directed in the main against the ibos in 60s.Despite that. Abeg restructuring is still the best. ,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Myhusband(m): 4:22am On Nov 16, 2020
Skyfornia:
North and southwest won't survive if Nigeria breaks, that's why they are not happy for Nnamdi Kanu and his members...

you've a divided brain, it's not your fault though, it's your lineage clause

till tomorrow Igbo still rush down in thousands to Yoruba land for survival, why can't you survived in your landlocked and mud region?

instead of you to be worried about the incompetence of your Governors in both east and south, you're here blabbing about a tribe that rescue your sorry ass when you climb lorry to enter southwest

as for the lady, thank God for rescuing yourself from bondage and I hope she's not tweeting close or in North

with the attitude and characters of the North, I would have recommend zoo for all of them, waiting for Arrewa to start uploading projects in North to counter this lady grievances

I don't know when physical projects and social traits cohere in line of debate, he will soon appear to start uploading Kaduna new roads and all sort of rubbish

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by humilitypays(m): 4:54am On Nov 16, 2020
Myhusband:

till tomorrow Igbo still rush down in thousands to Yoruba land for survival, why can't you survived in your landlocked and mud region?

instead of you to be worried about the incompetence of your Governors in both east and south, you're here blabbing about a tribe that rescue your sorry ass when you climb lorry to enter southwest

as for the lady, thank God for rescuing yourself from bondage and I hope she's not tweeting close or in North

with the attitude and characters of the North, I would have recommend zoo for all of them, waiting for Arrewa to start uploading projects in North to counter this lady grievances

I don't know when physical projects and social traits cohere in line of debate, he will soon appear to start uploading Kaduna new roads and all sort of rubbish
Do you have sense at all

How can you use collective resources of Nigeria to concentrate on developing Lagos and making it center of commerce in Nigeria and then turnaround to order Igbos to leave Lagos

Is it not better to divide Nigeria and then shut your Yoruba border and reject issuing visa to any Igbo person coming to your Lagos

Lagos is what it is today because of Nigerian federal government policies that made it the center of everything.

If federal government give the same attention to Calabar or any other city, they will grow even bigger than Lagos and you will see Lagos population and development die a natural death.

I am sure you guys know all these truth but hate to admit it.

Your political elites know, that's why they hate to hear Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB, because they threaten their existence, kiss the truth.

Meanwhile, stop thinking that Igbos are only in Lagos, Igbos are everywhere, even your own elite Wole Soyinka have berated you guys over this useless talk that igbos keep trooping to Lagos.

Igbos are everywhere on earth in large numbers controlling the commerce there; from Lome Togo to Cotonou Benin to Accra, Kumasi Ghana to Nairobi Kenya to Kampala Uganda to Congo DR to Haiti to Swaziland to all parts of the world.

The North complain that Igbos have taken over Sabo-ngeri Kano, Kogis complain same in Lokoja.

Rivers complaining same in Portharcourt...and you think Igbos only troop to Lagos, I laugh at your baby thinking.

Go to Onitsha main market the biggest market in Africa and you will be shocked to discover that Igbos are also billionaires in their own region.

Go to Aba, and see business people from different African and non African countries troop in daily to transact business yet you bush people think Igbos are only in Lagos. Learn to travel and see, stop sitting in your village at Ijesha all your life

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by humilitypays(m): 4:57am On Nov 16, 2020
Abdul05:
cheesy For one thing, l know that due to inter -
dependence,southerners too,love one Nigeria including the ibos.

For another, l know that due to quota system ( discrimination), tribal domination, and the worst of all,.

was the atrocities staged throughout Northern region and directed in the main against the ibos in 60s.Despite that. Abeg restructuring is still the best. ,,
the good conscience in you wants you to spill the truth but the devil side of you is resisting it so well, I decree your total deliverance, receive it!!

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by 1beat(m): 4:57am On Nov 16, 2020
funny
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Myhusband(m): 5:00am On Nov 16, 2020
humilitypays:
Do you have sense at all

How can you use collective resources of Nigeria to concentrate on developing Lagos and making it center of commerce in Nigeria and then turnaround to order Igbos to leave Lagos

Is it not better to divide Nigeria and then shut your Yoruba border and reject issuing visa to any Igbo person coming to your Lagos

Lagos is what it is today because of Nigerian federal government policies that made it the center of everything.

If federal government give the same attention to Calabar or any other city, they will grow even bigger than Lagos and you will see Lagos population and development die a natural death.

I am sure you guys know all these truth but hate to admit it.

Your political elites know, that's why they hate to hear Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB, because they threaten their existence, kiss the truth

it means you're dumb, how can you allow Yoruba to use your collective wealth to build Lagos? mumu people

you don't have an independent mental state, that's why you're using that coward that refuse to come for his parent burial as reference point, is well understood though

I was expecting you to state how southwest will suffer if you stop producing your fake drugs and refurbishing another people's initiatives you blockhead entity

SW will always be what you region cannot be in 100 decades to come, tell Nnamdi KANU I said this

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by humilitypays(m): 5:10am On Nov 16, 2020
Myhusband:

it means you're dumb, how can you allow Yoruba to use your collective wealth to build Lagos? mumu people

you don't have an independent mental state, that's why you're using that coward that refuse to come for his parent burial as reference point, is well understood though

I was expecting you to state how southwest will suffer if you stop producing your fake drugs and refurbishing another people's initiatives you blockhead entity

SW will always be what you region cannot be in 100 decades to come, tell Nnamdi KANU I said this
That is what Nnamdi Kanu and in fact the reason Biafra fought with Nigeria in the 1960s.

Under the Nigerian arrangement, federal government collect resources from all parts of Nigeria and share to states.....a large chunk of federal government projects were sited in Lagos.

3rd mainland bridge is just one out of hundreds of it. Muritala Mohammed Intl airport is another one. Hundreds of military barracks. Apapa, Tincan, etc seaports were all built by Nigerian government using Nigerian peoples collective resources not with Yoruba cocoa revenue.

I don't know how you guys reason.

If you want to command Igbos or any other tribe to vacate your land or to discourage them from coming, just divide Nigeria and then put a stop embargo on issuing visa to anybody from Igbo nation, it's very simple.

You cannot carry the family's pot of soup and keep in your room and have the foolish audacity to order your siblings and family members to go to their rooms and stay, for what Na serious beating you wan chop na shocked

As for Southwest suffering if Igbos leave, I don't believe that unless Yorubas want to suffer anyway. Nobody will suffer if Nigeria divides, everybody will reorganize their region to suit the new situation.

In fact Yorubas will get it right politically maybe.

But if Igbos leave Lagos, the progress and development and economic activities of Lagos will die a natural death, it will be reduced by at least 70%.

If you doubt me, google Prof. Wole Soyinka's warning letter to Adeyinka Grandson and other Yorubas ordering Igbos to leave Yoruba land.

He spilled the truth that Igbos are the architect of development all over Nigeria, and particularly in Lagos. Go read it, no need to argue

7 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 16, 2020
In a few days, the real Zain Ameen will come out to either say the account is fake or that her account was hacked.

If this doesn't happen in the coming days then it will mean one thing, death dey hungry her and her brothers up North will soon give her just that.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by KoleDgreat2020(m): 5:38am On Nov 16, 2020
this one just wake up... all she said is the truth

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by femi4: 5:41am On Nov 16, 2020
She ll soon come out to apologise
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 16, 2020
humilitypays:
That is what Nnamdi Kanu and in fact the reason Biafra fought with Nigeria in the 1960s.

Under the Nigerian arrangement, federal government collect resources from all parts of Nigeria and share to states.....a large chunk of federal government projects were sited in Lagos.

3rd mainland bridge is just one out of hundreds of it. Muritala Mohammed Intl airport is another one. Hundreds of military barracks. Apapa, Tincan, etc seaports were all built by Nigerian government using Nigerian peoples collective resources not with Yoruba cocoa revenue.

I don't know how you guys reason.

If you want to command Igbos or any other tribe to vacate your land or to discourage them from coming, just divide Nigeria and then put a stop embargo on issuing visa to anybody from Igbo nation, it's very simple.

You cannot carry the family's pot of soup and keep in your room and have the foolish audacity to order your siblings and family members to go to their rooms and stay, for what Na serious beating you wan chop na shocked

As for Southwest suffering if Igbos leave, I don't believe that unless Yorubas want to suffer anyway. Nobody will suffer if Nigeria divides, everybody will reorganize their region to suit the new situation.

In fact Yorubas will get it right politically maybe.

But if Igbos leave Lagos, the progress and development and economic activities of Lagos will die a natural death, it will be reduced by at least 70%.

If you doubt me, google Prof. Wole Soyinka's warning letter to Adeyinka Grandson and other Yorubas ordering Igbos to leave Yoruba land.

He spilled the truth that Igbos are the architect of development all over Nigeria, and particularly in Lagos. Go read it, no need to argue
they guys are not capable of reasoning... I don't know if they all kids or some of their brain cells not fully matured

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Skyfornia(m): 6:39am On Nov 16, 2020
Myhusband:

I won't insult you but it is clearly your brain is filled with oil and atarodo pepper.....the fact you see some Americans living outside their country, does it mean those other countries are better than America or America can't offer them better living?

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by FanOfMyself: 6:47am On Nov 16, 2020
Myhusband:

You made a whole lot of sense... my Yoruba brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Staro: 6:59am On Nov 16, 2020

Truth is bitter but better

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Karemarealty288(m): 7:11am On Nov 16, 2020
This is just coming from an educated and bold Northern Lady....you can imagine what other voiceless ones are going through...

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by austine4real(m): 7:23am On Nov 16, 2020
This is too deep

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Coldie(m): 7:45am On Nov 16, 2020
Jostoman:

The south east says no to restructuring. We stand with the north.

Nigeria's only problem is corruption not structure

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders / Ushering In 2021 With Renewed Hope - Segun Showunmi / My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.