Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Innoson Launches Ride-hailing Service: Ivm Cruise (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Innoson Launches Ride-hailing Service: Ivm Cruise (photos) (4316 Views)

People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innoson Launches Ride-hailing Service: Ivm Cruise (photos) by Kosifavike: 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nigeria’s foremost vehicle manufacturing company, INNOSON VEHICLE MANUFACTURING (IVM) is set to launch its brand of ride-hailing service, IVM Cruise on Friday, November 13th, 2020 to commence from the city of Enugu and subsequently spread to other cities.

This was made known in a press release on Monday, 9 Novermber by Cornel Osigwe, the Head of Corporate Communications & Affairs.

Osigwe stated that the development is in a bit to enhance the nation’s economy, give more Nigerians opportunity to own their own cars.

ead Statement Below:

PRESS RELEASE

09-11-2020

INNOSON LAUNCHES RIDE-HAILING SERVICE: IVM CRUISE

In its avowed commitment to the incremental enhancement of the nation’s economy, INNOSON VEHICLE MANUFACTURING is set to launch its brand of ride-hailing service, IVM Cruise on Friday, November 13th, 2020. This new service offering from the company is set to commence from the city of Enugu with other cities consecutively coming on stream.

Continue reading...https://www.anaedoonline.ng/2020/11/09/innoson-launches-ride-hailing-service-ivm-cruise-photos/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Launches Ride-hailing Service: Ivm Cruise (photos) by Karlifate: 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
Kudos to Innoson. wink

1 Like

Re: Innoson Launches Ride-hailing Service: Ivm Cruise (photos) by MajesticKris: 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
Wow beautiful...
Pls bring the CRUISE To Lekki, Uber & Taxify don show us pepper,with their shakara services

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Launches Ride-hailing Service: Ivm Cruise (photos) by StarFist(m): 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nice one
Re: Innoson Launches Ride-hailing Service: Ivm Cruise (photos) by xcellentgraphic: 12:25pm On Nov 09, 2020
But won't make sense in Lagos though....

1 Like

Re: Innoson Launches Ride-hailing Service: Ivm Cruise (photos) by TONY042(m): 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
Innoson nwa mama!

1 Like

Re: Innoson Launches Ride-hailing Service: Ivm Cruise (photos) by Madmohamed419(m): 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
Kosifavike:
Nigeria’s foremost vehicle manufacturing company, INNOSON VEHICLE MANUFACTURING (IVM) is set to launch its brand of ride-hailing service, IVM Cruise on Friday, November 13th, 2020 to commence from the city of Enugu and subsequently spread to other cities.

This was made known in a press release on Monday, 9 Novermber by Cornel Osigwe, the Head of Corporate Communications & Affairs.

Osigwe stated that the development is in a bit to enhance the nation’s economy, give more Nigerians opportunity to own their own cars.

ead Statement Below:

PRESS RELEASE

09-11-2020

In its avowed commitment to the incremental enhancement of the nation’s economy, INNOSON VEHICLE MANUFACTURING is set to launch its brand of ride-hailing service, IVM Cruise on Friday, November 13th, 2020. This new service offering from the company is set to commence from the city of Enugu with other cities consecutively coming on stream.

Continue reading...https://www.anaedoonline.ng/2020/11/09/innoson-launches-ride-hailing-service-ivm-cruise-photos/
if you never crick that nonsense don't West your time and data
Re: Innoson Launches Ride-hailing Service: Ivm Cruise (photos) by RomanianNinja: 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
Igbo people always making us proud

1 Like

Re: Innoson Launches Ride-hailing Service: Ivm Cruise (photos) by lastempero: 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
Brain no go kill this man, he always beats my imagination. The smartest igbo man alive, i no mind to go do boy boy for this man i swear.

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Launches Ride-hailing Service: Ivm Cruise (photos) by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nice move
Re: Innoson Launches Ride-hailing Service: Ivm Cruise (photos) by lilfreezy: 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
The good thing about this is that that it's based on hire purchase. The car is automatically yours once payment is complete. So this way innoson will make sales and we willing get to see his cars all over. Its a brilliant idea

9 Likes

Re: Innoson Launches Ride-hailing Service: Ivm Cruise (photos) by chuka5000(m): 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
RomanianNinja:
Igbo people always making us proud
don't go and hustle
sit on ur phone keyboard and be typing shit.

ibo this, ibo that, yen yen yen

hes making his cash and u are here just cheering

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Launches Ride-hailing Service: Ivm Cruise (photos) by chuka5000(m): 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
xcellentgraphic:
But won't make sense in Lagos though....
why, because u in particular don't like it?
Re: Innoson Launches Ride-hailing Service: Ivm Cruise (photos) by RomanianNinja: 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
chuka5000:

don't go and hustle
sit on ur phone keyboard and be typing shit.

ibo this, ibo that, yen yen yen

hes making his cash and u are here just cheering
I was sincerely waiting for a stupid fool like you to quote me and say rubbish. Thank you for proving your stupidity. Tyrant!

When next you pray, please ask God for wisdom but ask for sense too because you need both of them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Launches Ride-hailing Service: Ivm Cruise (photos) by Highesschief1: 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
lastempero:
Brain no go kill this man, he always beats my imagination. The smartest igbo man alive, i no mind to go do boy boy for this man i swear.
won't be easy to do boy boy for a man like innoson even if you want to. You must get connect ooo

1 Like

Re: Innoson Launches Ride-hailing Service: Ivm Cruise (photos) by rottable(m): 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
Great initiative! What remains now is to build BRT buses and ease the transportation issue in Lagos.
Re: Innoson Launches Ride-hailing Service: Ivm Cruise (photos) by Okoroawusa: 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2020
INNOSON BIRIKWA O!

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Launches Ride-hailing Service: Ivm Cruise (photos) by Okoroawusa: 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
rottable:
Great initiative! What remains now is to build BRT buses and ease the transportation issue in Lagos.
It's not going to be easy. But we will try. We will get Lagos working again.
Re: Innoson Launches Ride-hailing Service: Ivm Cruise (photos) by writetopoker2: 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
Kosifavike:

ead Statement Below:

PRESS RELEASE

09-11-2020

Abegi what is the app name, for drivers
Re: Innoson Launches Ride-hailing Service: Ivm Cruise (photos) by veli1(m): 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
Na the babe go drive am or na somebody??
Re: Innoson Launches Ride-hailing Service: Ivm Cruise (photos) by LikeAking: 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
The babe for the IVM advert set.
Re: Innoson Launches Ride-hailing Service: Ivm Cruise (photos) by IduNaOba: 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
Igbo Amaka
Gwazie ndị yard Ụnụ
Re: Innoson Launches Ride-hailing Service: Ivm Cruise (photos) by Telegram234(m): 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2020
LikeAking:
The babe for the IVM advert set.
i swears. op do u hv her instagram handle?
Re: Innoson Launches Ride-hailing Service: Ivm Cruise (photos) by Charleys: 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
Recognize cruise when you see one.
Re: Innoson Launches Ride-hailing Service: Ivm Cruise (photos) by Bkayyy: 12:16am On Nov 10, 2020
lastempero:
LOL, I think he has enough apprentice already. Besides to be an apprentice to someone of this caliber, you need to have good connections or be related. You don't necessarily have to come from his clan afterall he served as an apprentice under Chief Rommy Ezeonwuka (Rojenny) from Akpo in Aguata Local government area of Anambra State which has no relationship with his Anaedo clan
Re: Innoson Launches Ride-hailing Service: Ivm Cruise (photos) by shiki(m): 12:25am On Nov 10, 2020
IVM Amaka
Re: Innoson Launches Ride-hailing Service: Ivm Cruise (photos) by lastempero: 10:23am On Nov 10, 2020
Bkayyy:

LOL, I think he has enough apprentice already. Besides to be an apprentice to someone of this caliber, you need to have good connections or be related. You don't necessarily have to come from his clan afterall he served as an apprentice under Chief Rommy Ezeonwuka (Rojenny) from Akpo in Aguata Local government area of Anambra State which has no relationship with his Anaedo clan

I know the about one of the boy boy that year 4 042
Re: Innoson Launches Ride-hailing Service: Ivm Cruise (photos) by Bkayyy: 10:32am On Nov 10, 2020
lastempero:

I know the about one of the boy boy that year 4 042
Sorry, I don't understand
Re: Innoson Launches Ride-hailing Service: Ivm Cruise (photos) by lastempero: 10:38am On Nov 10, 2020
Bkayyy:

Sorry, I don't understand

I know one of innoson's apprentice, the guy acts as his p.a but came in as boy boy.
Re: Innoson Launches Ride-hailing Service: Ivm Cruise (photos) by Bkayyy: 10:40am On Nov 10, 2020
lastempero:

I know one of innoson's apprentice, the guy acts as his p.a but came in as boy boy.
Yeah that's how it normally is. The guy must be towards his final year as an apprentice because that is when nwa boy acts as pa.
The guy must be a big boy

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation Rally Happening Live In Osogbo / Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Ndigbo Shocked Me! / ‘igbos Can’t Rule Nigeria, They Were Cursed’ – Pastor Bakare (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.