Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Where Did Our Eastern Brothers Get It Wrong - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Did Our Eastern Brothers Get It Wrong (323 Views)

Our Eastern Brothers Should Please Correct This / Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? / Where Did A "Presiding Officer" Get The Money To Acquire 22 Properties From?-APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did Our Eastern Brothers Get It Wrong by brainshaker(m): 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
To me one of the most gifted race on earth is being destroyed by one man who claims to be fighting their course,I grew up loving the ibos cause of their greatness e.g in sports kanu otherwise known as papilo in literature chinua achibe,chimmamanda adechi,in politics I love chuba okadigbo,alex ekweme not really a big fan of Zika,let's get down to the point no doubt this people are gifted but a certain nnamdi kanu is wasting our very gifted ibo youth for something he is not ready to die for,to me let bury the ashes of civil war and move on after the civil war alex ekweme became a democratic elected Vice President even the buhari we so much detaste picked chuba okadigbo as his vp running mate in 2003 elections,though the civil war was brutal and painful and lots of ibos died,we don't need to loose more,an ibo man azikiwe fought for our independence,even though people on nairaland will think I'm mad I still believe in one Nigeria ��.

Re: Where Did Our Eastern Brothers Get It Wrong by gidgiddy: 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
brainshaker:
To me one of the most gifted race on earth is being destroyed by one man who claims to be fighting their course,I grew up loving the ibos cause of their greatness e.g in sports kanu otherwise known as papilo in literature chinua achibe,chimmamanda adechi,in politics I love chuba okadigbo,alex ekweme not really a big fan of Zika,let's get down to the point no doubt this people are gifted but a certain nnamdi kanu is wasting our very gifted ibo youth for something he is not ready to die for,to me let bury the ashes of civil war and move on after the civil war alex ekweme became a democratic elected Vice President even the buhari we so much detaste picked chuba okadigbo as his vp running mate in 2003 elections,though the civil war was brutal and painful and lots of ibos died,we don't need to loose more,an ibo man azikiwe fought for our independence,even though people on nairaland will think I'm mad I still believe in one Nigeria ��.

The person who wrote the above probably supported Buhari in 2015 and 2019. Im sure he saw nothing wrong in a Fulani man like Buhari becoming president despite belonging to a tribe of herdsmen who are killing people all across Nigeria

He hasnt talked about killer herdsmen that are murdering people everywhere, his problem is Kanu

Where did Fulani get it wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Our Eastern Brothers Get It Wrong by brainshaker(m): 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
gidgiddy:

The person who wrote the above probably supported Buhari in 2015 and 2019. Im sure he saw nothing wrong in a Fulani man like Buhari becoming president despite belonging to a tribe of herdsmen who are killing people all across Nigeria

He hasnt talked about killer herdsmen that are murdering people everywhere, his problem is Kanu
sorry I wasn't eligible to vote during the 2015 election and my family support pdp and voted for gej,in 2019 I supported sowere cause of his manifesto, u claim that Fulani are not supposed to rule us cause they are normadic herds men, last time I checked fulanis are Nigerians by naturalization,and moreover I I've never supported apc cause they lack structure and discipline,I only like Lagos faction of apc which I benefited so much from cause of their standard of public schools and good and accountable government

1 Like

Re: Where Did Our Eastern Brothers Get It Wrong by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
Let me give you benefit of doubt.Will it affect you in anyway if igbos go there own way.And why do you think igbos won't be better off if they go as they have lost faith in one Nigeria. Your since response
Re: Where Did Our Eastern Brothers Get It Wrong by BIGGESThead6: 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
Greed and Chest beating is their Major problem.

But the NORTH will continue to hold them by the balls till they get sense. cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Funniest Comment In 2020 / Joe Biden To Announce Nigerian-born Adewale Adeyemo As Deputy Treasury Secretary / Ebonyi: Nobody Can Stop Us From Being PDP, Says National Vice-chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.