Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,698 members, 7,851,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

My Eyes Are Opened Now, I Cannot Be Caged. Flavour Denies Marriage Rumour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Eyes Are Opened Now, I Cannot Be Caged. Flavour Denies Marriage Rumour (416 Views)

Actor Kolawole Ajeyemi Denies Marriage Rumour with Toyin Abraham,Cursed Bloggers / Regina Daniels Drops Hottest Photos Amidst Marriage Rumour To Ned Nwoke / Actress Toyin Abraham Spark Marriage Rumour With Nollywood Actor, Flaunt Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Eyes Are Opened Now, I Cannot Be Caged. Flavour Denies Marriage Rumour by linx123: 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nigerian singer, Chinedu Okoli, popularly known as Flavour N’abania, has debunked the marriage rumour that went viral few months ago. The singer also expressed displeasure over the way some Nigerian women deceive men with waist trainers and edited pictures on social media.

He stated this during a recent Instagram Live session with his fans, noting that the events of the past few months had helped him to restructure himself.
He said, “This has been a time of sober reflection. I have been vulnerable and I have decided to be true to myself. I have been a victim of circumstance. Most times, they (women) are not what ............... https://janefblog.com/15498-2my-eyes-are-opened-now-i-cannot-be-caged-flavour-denies-marriage-rumour/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Caught With Stolen Genitals / I Am Happy Without Marriage & Kids – Mavin Record Boss, Don Jazzy Reveals / I Love My Lesbian Daughter, It Took Me Months To Accept She’s Gay – Charly Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.