Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join (2288 Views)

Xiaomi Fans Na Wow For Una Brand Ohh / Do You Know You Can Buy Infinix Note 7 And Pay In Installment? / Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by Nguom: 12:42am On Nov 11, 2020
shorelink:

Oga nor be only you know this one nah, na normal level for Transsion nah.
okay I don hear
Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by Nguom: 12:48am On Nov 11, 2020
[quote author=Farizzy post=95899732]It May be real you know. We can only try.[/quote).. okay na....sha don't waste your data
Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by Shakinat: 12:55am On Nov 11, 2020
shorelink:

So if Infinix nor do this one, u for nor start your business abi?
Not like that.
Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by kickie: 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
10thElement:
Guys let forgot this mobile war and come together and make money

seems Spot betting no gree enter again na to enter phone promo and win something without

make unna use the time way we take they fight for nairaland take win money grin grin grin grin Time is money

Oya

Post a picture or video of your hustle or the idea you want to be empowered in

- Caption with a brief explanation of your hustle and hat benefit it will give to your society

- Use all appropriate hashtag #EmpoweredByInfinixNote8 and you qualify.

-Tag your friends to engage and follow @infinixnigeria on our social and you are on your way to becoming one of our Hot 10 stars
Come get empowered !
Empowered how! What a waste of time!
Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by kickie: 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2020
Dspec:
Hope this is not a scam for us to get your phones... But anyway I go still try am
You know the answer...
Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by manolates: 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
Wow! I like the sound of this.
Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by pumupmachine: 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
manolates:
What sound are you liking? Don't get carried away, you will not like the sound soon.
Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by pumupmachine: 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
manolates:
which song did you hear?
Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by manolates: 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2020
pumupmachine:

which song did you hear?
Song of Victory..Doesn't it sound interesting to you? It does to me, if you may know.
Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by pumupmachine: 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
manolates:
Song of Victory..Doesn't it sound interesting to you? It does to me, if you may know.

Too much enthusiasm and optimism, but sorry, no victory.
Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by pumupmachine: 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
manolates:
E go shock you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MTN 10gb For 1k/1.5k / Current Price Of Redmi Note 12 At Slot Ikeja. / Best Phone To Get Under 300k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.