Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join (2287 Views)

Xiaomi Fans Na Wow For Una Brand Ohh / Do You Know You Can Buy Infinix Note 7 And Pay In Installment? / Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by survillematrix: 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
This is not real, i can bet on that.

10thElement:
Guys let forgot this mobile war and come together and make money

seems Spot betting no gree enter again na to enter phone promo and win something without

make unna use the time way we take they fight for nairaland take win money grin grin grin grin Time is money

Oya

Post a picture or video of your hustle or the idea you want to be empowered in

- Caption with a brief explanation of your hustle and hat benefit it will give to your society

- Use all appropriate hashtag #EmpoweredByInfinixNote8 and you qualify.

-Tag your friends to engage and follow @infinixnigeria on our social and you are on your way to becoming one of our Hot 10 stars
Come get empowered !
Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by survillematrix: 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
Nguom:
Grab your copy indeed
Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by survillematrix: 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
My guy, u don talk wetin dey happen.
Nguom:
You be deceiving urself.Even if they are doing anything like this, they already know those they are given it to .
Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by survillematrix: 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
Wetin nor real, dont waste your time.

Aarum:
Hope it is not first come, first serve
Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by shorelink: 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
10thElement:

seems Spot betting no gree enter again na to enter phone promo and win something without

make unna use the time way we take they fight for nairaland take win money grin grin grin grin Time is money

Oya

- Caption with a brief explanation of your hustle and hat benefit it will give to your society

-Tag your friends to engage and follow @infinixnigeria on our social and you are on your way to becoming one of our Hot 10 stars
Come get empowered !

They are at it again, Marketing strategy to get traffic online.
Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by shorelink: 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
Pretiboi:

OP u are on point jaare...but i know some people will still do otherwise . Anyways, thanks to Infinix for this awesome opportunity.

Mr Knower!!! Na u know pass...
Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by shorelink: 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
Pretiboi:

OP u are on point jaare...but i know some people will still do otherwise . Anyways, thanks to Infinix for this awesome opportunity.

You keep thanking them for opportunity, but u neva win anything from them. BIG SHAME!
Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by shorelink: 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
Pretiboi:

OP, when is this activity ending?

Who see you dey ask go think say u get oil for head to win!
Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by shorelink: 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
Kemelee:
wow this is amazing ... Let me better grab my copy now

E look like Nigerian Film for your eye abi "GRAB YOUR COPY NOW".
Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by shorelink: 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
Aarum:
Seriously this opportunity is not passing me by .... Infinix thank you oooo

Don't be deceived, they know who is going home with the money, that is if its even true
Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by shorelink: 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
Dspec:
Hope this is not a scam for us to get your phones... But anyway I go still try am

It is a scam o. No just waste your time
Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by shorelink: 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
Shakinat:
This is a great opportunity to start my business.

Pls what is the procedure to get selected

So if Infinix nor do this one, u for nor start your business abi?
Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by shorelink: 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
Nguom:
Am I the only that feels this is a marketing strategy for infinix people to make more gain from us.

Govt grant is everyone after the protest, now Infinix .

Oga nor be only you know this one nah, na normal level for Transsion nah.

1 Like

Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by shorelink: 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2020
Nguom:
You be deceiving urself.Even if they are doing anything like this, they already know those they are given it to .

Normal level...

1 Like

Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by chapelaries: 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
10thElement:

Oya

Come get empowered !

Wow, great opportunity for year 2020

1 Like

Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by chapelaries: 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
Will each person be empowered with 1,000,000 each?
Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by chapelaries: 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
Keas:
Wow 2020 is just making sense with infinix.... Let me give this a try .

Yeah, the year is making sense already
Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by chapelaries: 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
Pretiboi:

My dear ur head dey there. Great opportunity for business. grin

This is really a great opportunity for empowering businesses o. Infinix is at their best again

1 Like

Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by chapelaries: 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
Pretiboi:

Guy if ur not interested stop discouraging those that wants to grab the opportunity abeg.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by saintwalga: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
10thElement:

Oya

Come get empowered !

Infinix with their great empowerment ideas. Nice 1 Infinix
Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by Farizzy: 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
Hope it wont end soon.
10thElement:

Oya

Come get empowered !
Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by saintwalga: 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2020
Pretiboi:

Definitely will do that just wanting to know when it will end so i can inform my friends to participate too.

I don't think it would end anytime soon since the post is still fresh. Just make them participate early
Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by Farizzy: 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
It May be real you know. We can only try.
Nguom:
Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by saintwalga: 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
Yeah, we should all try...
Farizzy:
It May be real you know. We can only try.
Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by saintwalga: 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
Zeroenochone:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I wish you the best with the infinix competition bro
Remember to pay tithe if you win cool

Thank you bro... grin
Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by saintwalga: 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
Pretiboi:

Guy if ur not interested stop discouraging those that wants to grab the opportunity abeg.

You have spoken well bro... whoever wants to participate should, abeg

1 Like

Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by survillematrix: 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2020
Na English u speak ooooo
Pretiboi:

For you it may seem to be a gamble but for some it is not. Getting opportunities like this from Infinix doesn't come that easy in Nigeria so when such opportunity come by you grab it for those who believe that they have what it takes to be picked. It is as simple as that. Nothing like scam schemes.
Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by survillematrix: 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
Is there even an empowerment? No deceive yasef
Pretiboi:

Well, it's not everyone that will be picked anyways.
Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by survillematrix: 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
A word is enough for the wise...

Pretiboi:

Bad belle people, dey have come again. Everything na scam to u mtchewww.
Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by Pretiboi: 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
shorelink:

Mr Knower!!! Na u know pass...

E pain u? Go and sleep jhor grin grin
Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by chapelaries: 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
10thElement:

Oya

Come get empowered !

Please how much is the Note 8 device? i think its all about positivity shocked
Re: Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join by Pretiboi: 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
shorelink:

You keep thanking them for opportunity, but u neva win anything from them. BIG SHAME!

Seriously, u now live with me to know that i haven't won anything from Infinix. Shame on u because u know nothing. U better grab this opportunity and don't let ur kind deceive u. Actually, this opportunity is for people like u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls Is Camon 16 Premier A Good Buy? / Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster / Android Is Definitely Superior To Ios - User's Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.