Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Pfizer: COVID-19 Vaccine Is 90% Effective - Early Look Shows - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pfizer: COVID-19 Vaccine Is 90% Effective - Early Look Shows (20970 Views)

Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine Data Stolen In Europe / Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine:Margaret Keenan Is 1st In world To Get It / Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pfizer: COVID-19 Vaccine Is 90% Effective - Early Look Shows by NnamdiN: 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
Princedapace:

But why cant blacks ever manufacture something like this and the rest of the world queuing up to buy from the African country?
you're black too bro
Re: Pfizer: COVID-19 Vaccine Is 90% Effective - Early Look Shows by IJOBA2: 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Donald Trump is the best President ever in united States of America history.
[size=13pt]JEWISH BIG PHARMA TO THE RESCUE AGAIN[/size]
Re: Pfizer: COVID-19 Vaccine Is 90% Effective - Early Look Shows by IJOBA2: 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2020
MarveworldNG:
So they waited until now?

Looks like medicine after death
HE SHOULD HAVE TURNED HIMSELF TO VACCINE ABI embarassed
Re: Pfizer: COVID-19 Vaccine Is 90% Effective - Early Look Shows by planetx: 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
Pity the dumb Africans that will take this satanic Covid vaccines.
Re: Pfizer: COVID-19 Vaccine Is 90% Effective - Early Look Shows by Grandmeister(m): 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2020
TruthinAction:

But Russians vaccine got here first and NAFDAC said they will test it first. It's over two months now and we haven't heard anything about it.
You’re still buttressing my point..it’s here for testing as was said...na for there the story go end.
Re: Pfizer: COVID-19 Vaccine Is 90% Effective - Early Look Shows by Princedapace(m): 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
NnamdiN:
you're black too bro

I have accepted that I can't grin
Re: Pfizer: COVID-19 Vaccine Is 90% Effective - Early Look Shows by NnamdiN: 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
Princedapace:

I have accepted that I can't grin
grin
Re: Pfizer: COVID-19 Vaccine Is 90% Effective - Early Look Shows by demmymoney(m): 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2020
Crownp:

So climate change isn't man made abii??

It's not cos it's a hoax!!!!!
Re: Pfizer: COVID-19 Vaccine Is 90% Effective - Early Look Shows by salford1: 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2020
ChangetheChange:
[bThumbs up to Donald Trump for fastracking the trails of this vaccine [/b]
Nothing to do with Trump though.

I also thought trumptards hate the vaccine since it's Bill's Gate anti Christ vaccine, so what has changed.

1 Like

Re: Pfizer: COVID-19 Vaccine Is 90% Effective - Early Look Shows by salford1: 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
Osidazz19:

Dummmy, what has TRAMP got to do with with an innovation by a private company?

These IPIG fools are even dumber than you can imagine.
What do you expect, the same retardds believed that Buhari was cloned grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pfizer: COVID-19 Vaccine Is 90% Effective - Early Look Shows by Crownp(m): 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
demmymoney:

It's not cos it's a hoax!!!!!
lol... Mr scientist... Wehdone!
Re: Pfizer: COVID-19 Vaccine Is 90% Effective - Early Look Shows by Ravenbeast1(m): 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

A vaccine was always a way out of this terrible pandemic, if you know you know. Pussy ass niggarss will not accept.

I saw somewhere that after 6 months, the T cells, a memory cell in our immune system forgets how to fight the Covid-19.

More studies should be done for clarity.

Science always at hand to save mankind. What would man have done without science??

I said what I said!

That's exactly why you are stvpid
Re: Pfizer: COVID-19 Vaccine Is 90% Effective - Early Look Shows by salford1: 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
Pence grin

Re: Pfizer: COVID-19 Vaccine Is 90% Effective - Early Look Shows by crafteeworld: 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
Seun:
It rose to 300 yesterday.
I honestly doubt if those values we keep getting from NCDC are not doctored
Re: Pfizer: COVID-19 Vaccine Is 90% Effective - Early Look Shows by lagosrd: 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
Always invited in clinical trials to make money . notorious phama coy
Re: Pfizer: COVID-19 Vaccine Is 90% Effective - Early Look Shows by OriginalZombiE: 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
Osidazz19:

Dummmy, what has TRAMP got to do with with an innovation by a private company?

These IPIG fools are even dumber than you can imagine.

Trump removed unecessary regulations to fast track the creation of a vaccine in record time.

By the way, if you don't know much about a topic, then shut the fck up, instead of sounding like an ignorant fool on the internet.
Re: Pfizer: COVID-19 Vaccine Is 90% Effective - Early Look Shows by franklytrue(m): 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2020
Please do not take any vaccine whatsoever. It is a forerunner to the RFID microchip (Mark of the Beast). [see ID2020]
America is on the verge of destruction as prophesied. She is Babylon the great of Revelation 17 & 18.
Biden who will usher in the beast, Obama, and his one world government has been elected. There is no more normal life for America from now on and this will spread to countries all over the world soon. Another Lockdown is on the way.
There will severe food shortages soon. Stock up durable foods now that you can. These are indeed the last days. Jesus will come very very soon.

1 Like

Re: Pfizer: COVID-19 Vaccine Is 90% Effective - Early Look Shows by emoney09: 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Pfizer: COVID-19 Vaccine Is 90% Effective - Early Look Shows by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Donald Trump is the best President ever in united States of America history.
my brother what would you say about an Antichrist generation of Africa and Nigeria when they Will reject the first American president to be Keen on letting African leaders know the need to fix their countries and not leave it in a shjt hole state but stay home and fix it and not come to America to spend away all their nation's common wealth! even if I don't know much about international politics but only this one thing qualifies him for me! no previous American president did this for us,they will pretend to be strengthening tie by making Africa foreign aid and donor dumping ground to gain more control of our loyalty ad slaves! the end time aspect is not even my problem because in the end many people will still go to HELL no matter what!

1 Like

Re: Pfizer: COVID-19 Vaccine Is 90% Effective - Early Look Shows by planetx: 5:54am On Nov 10, 2020
franklytrue:
Please do not take any vaccine whatsoever. It is a forerunner to the RFID microchip (Mark of the Beast). [see ID2020]
America is on the verge of destruction as prophesied. She is Babylon the great of Revelation 17 & 18.
Biden who will usher in the beast, Obama, and his one world government has been elected. There is no more normal life for America from now on and this will spread to countries all over the world soon. Another Lockdown is on the way.
There will severe food shortages soon. Stock up durable foods now that you can. These are indeed the last days. Jesus will come very very soon.
You better tell them, let them keep thinking this Satanic Globalists illuminati bastards are interested in saving lives with the fake vaccines.

1 Like

Re: Pfizer: COVID-19 Vaccine Is 90% Effective - Early Look Shows by wildikeman(m): 7:30am On Nov 10, 2020
MarveworldNG:
So they waited until now?

Looks like medicine after death

What do you expect... Trump said after the election Covid news will cease to matter...

Joe won and it's beginning to show signs that Trump was right
Re: Pfizer: COVID-19 Vaccine Is 90% Effective - Early Look Shows by OriginalZombiE: 8:08am On Nov 10, 2020
Osidazz19:
[s][/s]

Dumb retarded basta@d IPIG monkey, I know more about the topic at hand than your whole clan.
The clown TRAMP didn't do jack about the outcome. In fact the company just said the same thing today when the moronic Pence tried to claim some kudos for the break through.
So shut the FVCK up and get back in your evil jungle.

Dumb ass idiotic retarded brainwashed IPIG monkey, read the article below if you sabi comprehend.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pence-breaks-silence-credit-pfizer-142719638.html

Tell your drunkard fathers to STFU. Aba baby factory product of a 1000 drunkard useless fathers.
Keep feeding gullible lies to your fellow IPIG reta@ds.
I'm happy as hell that my vote contributed to removing the lying SOB from the White house. Go and jump in the Lagoon if e dey pain your dumb sorry ass slowpoke.

The link you dropped has been marred by your idiotic rant

Clearly your brain matter is leaking.

In your misreable life, don't u ever mention my father.

Cursed fool!
Re: Pfizer: COVID-19 Vaccine Is 90% Effective - Early Look Shows by DavIkenna(m): 8:41am On Nov 10, 2020
Who know who know who dis virus done affect?

If this virus truly is I wish the affected quick recovery.

But I don't get American and dis high records yet massive turn up on streets. People not wearing mask or anything.

Kind of think they are tagging other sickness with familiar symptoms as covid19 hence the high numbers. Or politics to bring down Trumps govt.
Re: Pfizer: COVID-19 Vaccine Is 90% Effective - Early Look Shows by franklytrue(m): 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2020

Re: Pfizer: COVID-19 Vaccine Is 90% Effective - Early Look Shows by Seun(m): 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
franklytrue:
Please do not take any vaccine whatsoever. It is a forerunner to the RFID microchip (Mark of the Beast).
People take vaccines every day with no issues. What makes this vaccine different from the others?

Why do you need to stock up food if Jesus is coming soon?

6 Likes

Re: Pfizer: COVID-19 Vaccine Is 90% Effective - Early Look Shows by Seun(m): 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
DavIkenna:
But I don't get American and dis high records yet massive turn up on streets. People not wearing mask or anything.

Kind of think they are tagging other sickness with familiar symptoms as covid19 hence the high numbers. Or politics to bring down Trumps govt.
Don’t you think their high numbers are likely to be a result of the massive turn up on the streets and non-wearing of masks that you observed?

1 Like

Re: Pfizer: COVID-19 Vaccine Is 90% Effective - Early Look Shows by franklytrue(m): 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
Seun:

People take vaccines every day with no issues. What makes this vaccine different from the others?

Why do you need to stock up food if Jesus is coming soon?

People take other vaccines with no issues, true but this Corona virus vaccine is no ordinary vaccine. It is an end time instrument and it is demonic. It is a tool of the beast.

Jesus will come very soon but in the interim we are advised to stock up for our own good in view of the difficult times ahead before He finally comes. It will be so serious that people will look for just about anything to eat.

Re: Pfizer: COVID-19 Vaccine Is 90% Effective - Early Look Shows by basybasy: 5:52am On Nov 11, 2020
Karlovich:
Donald J. Trump has done it again while the Ewedu guzzling zombies continue to envy and hate him. Awolowo, Tinubu, Abiola and our darling daddy couldn't do half of what he has done for his people.
oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Causes And Preventions Of Cancer / Lady Trapped In Traffic Gives Birth Inside A Car In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State (Phot / Lagos Discharges Two More Coronavirus Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.