Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Discover How To Sell Online : The ABC Of Online Sales $$$ - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Discover How To Sell Online : The ABC Of Online Sales $$$ (175 Views)

Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It / Making HUGE Money Online: The TWO KEY Things You Need To Focus On... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover How To Sell Online : The ABC Of Online Sales $$$ by 1feoluwa: 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
Do you want to sell your products online? Do you need online sales? Let me show you how you can sell online.

You might have no problem getting referrals from your friends and getting offline sales.

But if you look at it critically, the ability to make successful online sales is much more tricky than making traditional sales.
If you have plans to sell online, eCommerce offers huge opportunities for anyone with an internet connection.
Studies have shown that revenue in the eCommerce market is projected to reach US$2,415,019m in 2020 - which means eCommerce is a globally growing industry.

What are the four steps?
Step 1. Choose what to sell
Step 2. Create an independent offline system
Step 3. Set up your business
Step 4. Have a Superb Marketing Strategy

These are the four steps that I took time to carefully explain on my blog. This is just a summary for beautiful Nairalanders.
To read the full article and get FREE answers to any business questions you have through our comments,
Read the TRENDING article: https://acanbi.com/how-to-sell-online/

(1) (Reply)

Secret On How To Make Beard Cream / 2016 And 2020 My Best Business Years So Far / Can I Open A Bank Account Without Voter's And National Id Card?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.