Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Folorunsho Alakija Denies Being At Laycon's Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Folorunsho Alakija Denies Being At Laycon's Party (2942 Views)

Davido, Joeboy, Others At Laycon's 27th Birthday Party / Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife / Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Denies Being At Laycon's Party by Moferere: 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
Gbagam

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Denies Being At Laycon's Party by Available247: 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
GreatInRock:
Lol.. Even Joe Biden was in that party.

grin ;DYou really cracked me up
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Denies Being At Laycon's Party by Ayo2004: 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
oforjide:
This group that call themselves the ICONS is the worst fanbase i ve ever seen in my life never u believe any information that comes from them. They are only known for spreading fake news,they are equally the reason why star girl NENGI stop playing with their president laycon and also are they reason why KIDDWAYA disassociate himself from laycon
Gbenu dake jare grin
Radarada
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Denies Being At Laycon's Party by Available247: 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
And Nairaland no waste time publish fake content on their front page.
lalasticlala and seun, pls remove the thread concerning Folorunsho Alakija at Laycon's party, its a fake news.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Denies Being At Laycon's Party by Available247: 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
sugacoatedmouth:
This woman is a spoiler

If truly she wasn't the one at the party at least she for still pretend and act like nothing happened

Now she dun spoil person pikin garri sad sad sad angry angry angry sad

Even if she was not there DAVIDO Shaa dey that one self na something cool cool cool

She is a very high profile woman that shies away from spotlight, so she seeing this and not clarifying the public would make her uncomfortable

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Praying For You My Brother”- Davido Reacts To Kizz Daniel’s Cryptic Post / Mohits, Hitv, Stella Damascus Express Shock Over Kokolette Chidinma's Death / List Of Celebrities From Your State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.