Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People (41295 Views)

I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara / Buhari Meets Boris Johnson, Insists On Respecting Nation’s Maximum Term Limit / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by Openbusiness: 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
Bop Daddy off mic abeg before Buhari regime send unknown soldiers after u like Fela grin, dat him mama wey dem kill... unknown soldiers sad
Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by Farki: 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
RexTramadol1:

Well, Buhari is well known not to respond to people he considers noise makers

Buhari doesn't know how to operate social media or even knows of what goes on outside of what his aides tell him, that's why he's so slow and clueless to respond to national issues.
Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
ivolt:
Mumu clout chaser. Who made him the spokesperson for the people and who gave him a mandate to make policy pronouncements? His family benefits immensely from the corrupt civil service and connections and here he is claiming saint. Would he care to explain how his father became a billionaire and cornered several choice real estate in Lagos? He and his father had used police for personal errands on several occasions.
Maybe the few interview he did has gotten into his head. Real revolutionaries don't hide behind the safety of Twitter keyboards while pushing others to do his bidding.
17 castrated cows for your eating pleasure..in fact, you deserve an abbatoir.
Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by friday2011(m): 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
[[s]quote author=Cyberterror post=95859221]If music is not paying again and he wants to join politics he should go ahead and stop fooling himself around with silly statements.[/quote][/s]

Chaiii... Na wa ooo, your parents wont be proud of you with this statement.

So unfortunate.
Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by uuzba(m): 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
Falz just want to put his father in trouble after buying EFCC auction
What is this? Somebody cannot talk again in this country?

One American guy was kidnapped by boko boys and US sent 10 navy seals to come and rescue only that one guy. Then we are here hated vigorously by our president and you don't want us to ordinary open mouth and talk again?
Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by Muftimenk: 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Very stupid son of a loud mouthed father
Fulani Muslim terrorist spotted
Spit on ya empty zombie skull
Banzakowai
Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by naijadrivablog: 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
OMA se o sad
Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by Hotzone(m): 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
Falz, sharrap. Ur papa is no activist including u. All I see are two business men

3 Likes

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by Notatribalist(m): 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
Pierocash:
[/s]you deserve an award for your stupidity. Your foolhardiness is legendary.

Because he is a music artist makes him lose his empathy for the downtrodden like you right?whenever a failed leader is questioned ,that simply implies that the person is interested in politics by your own little mind right?
I don't understand you o,you suppose know say that idiot does not deserve a mention. He is a fool and he knows it.

1 Like

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by IJOBA2: 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
Farki:

Don't be a fool Buhari is the president of Nigeria not the president of IPOB, and he is really failing at his job which affects us all. Separate yourself from this silly tribal and party line thinking.
YOU JUST REPLIED HELINUES
Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by chrizzyace: 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
Cyberterror:
If music is not paying again and he wants to join politics he should go ahead and stop fooling himself around with silly statements.

Na wa oo... what is wrong with what he said again Are you from this world at all?
Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by xynerise: 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2020
Buhari can't construct that kind of sentences. Even at that, Falz was right.

Those who abused Falz for his comment are the reasons Nigeria will never be better

2 Likes

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by Muftimenk: 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
15 castrated cows for your eating pleasure. You are a good man
See how you dey masturbate on top falz issue
We know falz who know you?
Wawa
Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by Yinka1984(m): 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
I guess there are some paid apc moles on this platform,they will never see anything wrong in this administration, always supportive of the evil government of Buhari

1 Like

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by engrchykae(m): 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
I do not blame buhari,I blame the 15 million fools who brought him to better their lives.
During the presidential debate,buhari ran away to chattam house in London granting interview in hausa while cerebral candidates were in presidential debate.
That was when I knew buhari is not going to deliver.
He went to London to tell the British that he will make a good puppet,atiku will also go to USA and tell them how he is a good boy.
It's all about servitude to the West.
Tell the British that nnpc is just for mere theatrics,we are not going to process our crude.
This silly country is a British farm,we need to start afresh seeking for Independence from Britain,did it sound funny?we never had Independence,our Independence movement was arrested,they switched to internal colonisers,the fulani.

1 Like

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by Never4getU: 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
Idiot like u are the reason Nigeria remain static n immoveable. See the spate at which countries are developing around the world, even those who looked up to us many years back, are way far ahead of us today.

U're 15million miles away from the world because we have aliens amongst us.

Take for instance, Americans were protesting against Trump and making stupid of his image right in front of the white house shortly after media announced Biden president-elect. Do u think this is possible in Nigeria without DSS, MOPOL, NIA, SWAT, ARMY being on rampage killing and assulting people

The annoying part is, this govt will be molding image of Democrat and liberal.

For heaven sake, when are we going to really move forward as a nation?? I seriously think we need violent and armed revolution against govt in this country.

Death is a natural thing n it's inevitable, we will all die some day after all.

Cyberterror:
If music is not paying again and he wants to join politics he should go ahead and stop fooling himself around with silly statements.
Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by zeyt: 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
Sorry Falz Buhari don't even know you excist
Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by Passionate1(m): 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
Cyberterror:
U need to have your head examined. . .

1 Like

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by gaventa: 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
Slave
Cyberterror:

1 Like

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by Gbemini(m): 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
Falz us just stupid for saying rubbish all time ...

1 Like

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by josephevergreen(m): 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
[code][/code]

My father was a former military administrator and GOC and Chairman of a highly sought-after FH Board ...So who is you own father ..Mind you I get money pass my papa

show love bros..I do tiles business here in Lagos but market is so so bad now..am so broke pls help..0108732602 access bank..joseph
Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by permit(m): 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
Says mnk

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by shizzleStar: 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
Falz is just one of the very sensible and sane yoruba person on social media that reasons like a human being

Weldone falz!

1 Like

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
Farki:

Don't be a fool Buhari is the president of Nigeria not the president of IPOB, and he is really failing at his job which affects us all. Separate yourself from this silly tribal and party line thinking.

How is he failing? Buhari has been the best president Nigeria ever had...... Who is better than him?

3 Likes

Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by Tulsaguy: 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2020
Cyberterror:

Purposeless asslicker
Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by engrchykae(m): 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2020
Rosskivvy:

Mumu. Nigeria is Africa's biggest economy, and no CNN report will make your ''international community'' do any damn thing except issue statements, so sharrap.
but internal bloody protests nko
Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by nedekid: 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2020
Femi adesina typed it.
Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by JoeEeL(m): 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2020
Pierocash:
[/s]you deserve an award for your stupidity. Your foolhardiness is legendary.

Because he is a music artist makes him lose his empathy for the downtrodden like you right?whenever a failed leader is questioned ,that simply implies that the person is interested in politics by your own little mind right?

Pls how are u always very quick to quote someone who posts on the first page?

Do u wait and quickly read the comments, then quote?

Or u just post normally, then ure able to modify and quote someone on the Front page?
Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by josephevergreen(m): 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

My fam has produced two governors and a naira billionaire and I am that naira Billionaire(;I know it's nothing in the real sense but I no dey suffer for Nigeria cheesy). I have a good feeling I will be a dollar billionaiare some

bro show love pls..0108732602 access bank sir..Joseph is name sir thanks..any amount will be appreciated sir

day
Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by Gaggii: 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
Cyberterror:

Eleribu ni e
Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by Yinka1984(m): 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
Why do you support evil?
Re: Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People by shizzleStar: 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
Gbemini:
Falz us just stupid for saying rubbish all time ...
because he chose to have common sense with his brain intact, unlike most of you berebe banzas?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Surrounding Of National Mosque Abuja In The Late 80s (Photo) / You Eat Lagos’ Salt, Yet Speak Ill Of Lagos - Lasisi Olagunju / We Can’t Walk Freely Again — Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.