Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara (51098 Views)

Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply / Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos / Wike To Akpabio: Shut Up, Don't Dare Me Or I Will Teach You A Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by fergie001: 6:29pm On Apr 03
RIVERS PEACE PACT: IF YOU DARE ME, I'LL SURPRISE YOU, FUBARA WARNS.

Rivers State Governor, Sir Siminalayi Fubara, has warned that he will surprise those who consider his honest decision to implement the presidential peace pact as a sign of weakness.

Governor Fubara said he had been inundated with several comments in the media about the implementation of the peace initiative, and had chosen to be silent out of maturity and wisdom.

But, he said, it was important to put the records straight for clarity, and explained that when President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu intervened in the political crisis that engulfed the State on October 30, 2023, the agreement that was accepted was a political solution.

Governor Fubara said, he had since then commenced implementation of the agreement, solely because of his respect for President Tinubu, but cautioned that it appears that other political actors have taken his humility and compliance as a sign of weakness.

The Governor said: "Let me say it here for record purposes: What is happening here in our dear State is somebody who has respect for an elder.

"Mr. President invited all the parties to Abuja, and came out with a resolution that we should go and implement. That resolution, I am implementing it. It is not a constitutional implementation. It is a political solution to a problem.

"And I am doing it because of the respect I have for Mr President. But, let me say it here, if that action that I have accepted to take would be seen as a weakness, I will surprise them. I want this message to go to them."

Governor Fubara, who had received members of the Nigeria Union of Local Government Employees (NULGE) from the 23 Local Government Areas of Rivers State on a solidarity rally at Government House Gate, in Port Harcourt on Wednesday, said their large number further goes to prove the nature of the organic support his Administration has continued to enjoy from the people of the State.

"Some days ago, somebody said we are busy renting crowd for thanksgiving. But what I have seen here today, it's not different from what is happening at those thanksgiving rallies. People are just appreciating God and good governance."

Governor Fubara stated that he was mindful of the legacy he would bequeath after his tenure, adding "It should also be about the lives that have been touched genuinely; about the policies implemented without any inducement to better the lives of the people and the society."

The Governor urged the people to continue to support his Administration, show understanding over actions taken, and obey the rules in a peaceful manner.

"When you are doing what is right, I will stand by you. Nobody, whether full or half is going to intimidate you. Brace up, I say brace up, because the next step, it will be fire for fire in Rivers State. Everything will be implemented."

Governor Fubara said that already, local government workers have started receiving ₦30,000.00 minimum wage with promotion to be implemented beginning from April's salary payment.

He also promised to set in motion plans to finalise modalities for the implementation of the Consolidated Salary Scale for Grade Level 17, and regular payment of benefits to the local government service retirees.

"For our people, the great and wonderful people of Rivers State, we will continue to lead you with the fear of God.

"Maturity is not about age, maturity is in the person. It is what defines the character of a person. I choose not to respond to people that I assumed are matured, but are obviously immature in attitude.

"I will continue to be mature, not minding my age, but I will not, for any reason, allow myself or anybody who is working with me in this Administration to be messed with, maltreated or abused in the cause of administering this governance."

Signed
Nelson Chukwudi
Chief Press Secretary to the Rivers State Governor

Wednesday, April 3, 2024

SOURCE

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by successmatters(m): 6:29pm On Apr 03
Fubara power! grin

With the state machinery behind you, take no prisoners, crush anything he throws at you and write your name among the greats of Rivers state. Arrest all his men, lock them up in cells and scatter all his associates, the people are with you, work for us with government money instead of giving one useless godfather.

Face this man, he is all mouth and no action, just a paper tiger. Foreign Ogogoro don finish him life sef grin

308 Likes 33 Shares

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by God1000(m): 6:30pm On Apr 03
You better wake up Mr governor, stop being a weakling

164 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Forumites: 6:31pm On Apr 03
Person like Fubara might not be weak as we think. You know who state governor be? Wike go react now after taking 40 year old whiskey

217 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by MrProlific95: 6:32pm On Apr 03
Those who will ginger now won't save you when you are set to be impeached

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:32pm On Apr 03
So much respect for Tinubu.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by kpakpakpa(m): 6:33pm On Apr 03
OK

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by MrProlific95: 6:33pm On Apr 03
Fubara is that man who partook in the looting of the state resources for his former boss and now want to form holier than thou... your eye go soon clear

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Zonefree(m): 6:34pm On Apr 03
MrProlific95:
clown.... go n ask Ambode
Ambode is a Yoruba man, Fubara na Rivers man. The difference clear like DSTV.

250 Likes 27 Shares

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by successmatters(m): 6:35pm On Apr 03
MrProlific95:
Those who will ginger now won't save you when you are set to be impeached

Who save Wike?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:37pm On Apr 03
Zonefree:

Peter Obi na Igbo man true-true grin Tinubu na Yoruba man true-true. The difference can't be clearer.

352 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by kingmaster2009: 6:39pm On Apr 03
Wike.will.be regretting for working for this guy to become the governor.
You don't know people until you give them small power and money....I'm sure.this guy was so loyal to Wike.when he hasn't taken the oath of office but the moment he took the oath of office.

Power change hand...it is even better to be wicked to.peoole than to help them...the saying that goes " we rise by lifting others is a scam"

Anyone who is a betrayal will eventually betray you

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by suxkill: 6:41pm On Apr 03
MrProlific95:
Fubara is that man who partook in the looting of the state resources for his former boss and now want to form holier than thou... your eye go soon clear

.Fabara and Wike head no correct.

Las last na poor/ignorant men go die on top of their matter

22 Likes

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by hedonido: 6:48pm On Apr 03
kingmaster2009:
Wike.will.be regretting for working for this guy to become the governor.
You don't know people until you give them small power and money....I'm sure.this guy was so loyal to Wike.when he hasn't taken the oath of office but the moment he took the oath of office.

Power change hand...it is even better to be wicked to.peoole than to help them...the saying that goes " we rise by lifting others is a scam"

Anyone who is a betrayal will eventually betray you

Did Peter Odili and the Jonathans know Wike before they gave him power? Without them, would he get anywhere close to this in politics? Did he change / betray them afterwards?

I hate it when people mischievously start their stories half way. You wan describe movie, you dey start from part 3.

153 Likes 22 Shares

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Putindbutt: 6:48pm On Apr 03
Fubara, how long will it take you to implement the agreement?, have you presented the budget to the full house according to the agreement?, have you conducted LG election?. you are just being clever by half playing on people's emotion.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by senatordave1(m): 6:57pm On Apr 03
fergie001:

SOURCE

Is fubara running mad or what? Why not calm down this first term and unleash the beast during second tenure

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Ofunaofu: 6:57pm On Apr 03
Wike is a drunkard

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Putindbutt: 6:58pm On Apr 03
Zonefree:

Ngige who was taken to shrine by his godfathers and was later kidnapped and locked up as a sitting governor, na yoruba man?

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by successmatters(m): 6:59pm On Apr 03
Putindbutt:

Ngige who was taken to shrine by his godfathers and was later kidnapped and locked up as a sitting governor, na yoruba man?

That's why we praise Peter Obi for coming to clean out the crooks, retired all of them. That cannot happen in your region, never.

68 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Abbeytoy(m): 7:09pm On Apr 03
Do your worse simp, you've been challenged...

4 Likes

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Slytiger: 7:13pm On Apr 03
Tinubu is a god and a unifier. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by id4sho(m): 7:13pm On Apr 03
Gazelle gragra

2 Likes

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Slytiger: 7:14pm On Apr 03
Putindbutt:

Even Theodore Orji was taken to that okija human skull shrine to swear allegiance to Kalu.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Putindbutt: 7:15pm On Apr 03
successmatters:

That's why we praise Peter Obi for coming to clean out the crooks, retired all of them. That cannot happen in your region, never.
That's not the question, the question is, was ngige that was tied like salah ram in a shrine a yoruba man?. Besides, didn't Obi not make his own vow to Ojukwu too?. you see, all of them na same.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by successmatters(m): 7:18pm On Apr 03
Putindbutt:

That's not the question, the question is, was ngige that was tied like salah ram in a shrine a yoruba man?. Besides, didn't Obi not make his own vow to Ojukwu too?. you see, all of them na same.

There is zero godfatherism in Igbo states. You can bank on that.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by successmatters(m): 7:18pm On Apr 03
Slytiger:

Even Theodore Orji was taken to that okija human skull shrine to swear allegiance to Kalu.

Allegations, you didn't see it yourself.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Slytiger: 7:19pm On Apr 03
successmatters:

There is zero godfatherism in Igbo states. You can bank on that.
Peter Obi tried but failed. He was a godfather to Obiano until he started demanding billions. Kalu was also a godfather to Orji before greed tore all of them apart.

Ebeano is the biggest godfather of them all. Man created governors, senators and ministers

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Slytiger: 7:19pm On Apr 03
successmatters:

Allegations, you didn't see it yourself.
You say wetin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by rinzaugustine: 7:21pm On Apr 03
Wike is a fool

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Slytiger: 7:22pm On Apr 03
rinzaugustine:
Wike is a fool
All because he refused to support Peter Obi even after Obi begged him so much like a little sisi...

if Wike, had helped Peter Obi, he would have been a god to you people.

18 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor / Ex-Nigerian President Spent N9.9Billion On Cake - Aaron Heslehurst / Falz, Aisha Yesufu Tells Protesters To Obey Curfew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.