Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

A question for Aisha2 And Jarus. Is Nairaland an anti-Jonathan forum? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A question for Aisha2 And Jarus. Is Nairaland an anti-Jonathan forum? (2212 Views)

Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments / Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings / Buhari’s Choice Fuels Anti-jonathan Sentiments In North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A question for Aisha2 And Jarus. Is Nairaland an anti-Jonathan forum? by ProAnti: 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2011
IS IT HUMAN NATURE?

When Aisha2 was made a moderator, I celebrated principally because of her professed love for children and the needy.
When Jarus was appointed to assist her, I told myself "At last, some sanity on Nairaland".

But just like most Nigerians, both of them have become one-sided. Is this human nature?
I don't know what the job of a moderator entails, but I really think the two of them should step back and take a look at how much they've changed.

Aisha2 coming out to make derogatory remarks about the President and first lady, IMHO, is so uncivilised and [b]unlike a humanitarian.[/b]One question: Will you teach your chidren to abuse others simply because they hold a different opinion?

Aisha2 seems to have a personal beef with the first lady (accusing her of hijacking an NGO) but I see no reason why that should cloud her judgement to the extent of saying how beautiful Buhari's wife supposedly is, all in a bid to denigrate Mrs Jonathan.

When people throw stones at the President, Jarus make little or no comments. He even goes as far as infering the people are not happy with the president because they've lost confidence in him.
A social commentator should be objective in everyway.
A social commentator shouldn't take sides.

Nairaland is looking more and more like an anti-Jonathan forum.
Moderators should be very conscious of what they say.
Re: A question for Aisha2 And Jarus. Is Nairaland an anti-Jonathan forum? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2011
Am a Nigerian, a voter and a poster, am entitled to my oppinions, it does not have to please you. because i do not support your candidate does not make me less of a poster.
If I fail in my duties as a moderator thats different but if your only beef with me is that i support an aspirant who i beleive in then my brother go and drink panadol. Being a moderator doesnt rob me of my belief. if am biased in any function its different. Good night, you cant blackmail me into supporting jonathan and madam Umbelera.
Re: A question for Aisha2 And Jarus. Is Nairaland an anti-Jonathan forum? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2011
And show me where i abused anyone on this forum? Any forum member?

I have a right as a Nigerian to criticise a Governement i dont feel is going right but it has not made me take sides on any thread when insults are traded, i clean up both insults from both parties and i never insulted any nairalander
Re: A question for Aisha2 And Jarus. Is Nairaland an anti-Jonathan forum? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2011
nairaland is a community of intellectuals with the requisite sprinkling of political jobbers

nuff said

you want support and celebration of incompetence, thuggery, mediocrity etal, then find your way to the beer parlor
Re: A question for Aisha2 And Jarus. Is Nairaland an anti-Jonathan forum? by ProAnti: 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2011
@aisha2,

No one is denying you your fundamental human rights. I only advised that you don't make some of us begin to doubt your humanitarian stance.
You can't tell me how much you love the deprived of the society and later insult people.
Are you aware that most riots in the North begin after the masses hear a fiery sermon from leaders they respect?
Do you know how much influence you have on people on Nairaland?
Do you know how many individuals visit nairaland just to learn?

Do you know how you helped shape my orientation towards the less privileged?
Do you know how many people now respond to humanitarian causes because of the way you presented issues on this forum?

Yes, you have a right to express how you feel about the government but how will you feel if a woman was denied the right to contribute to the growth of Nigeria simply because she can't speak 'Queen's english'?
Re: A question for Aisha2 And Jarus. Is Nairaland an anti-Jonathan forum? by ProAnti: 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2011
oyb:

nairaland is a community of intellectuals with the requisite sprinkling of political jobbers

nuff said

you want support and celebration of incompetence, thuggery, mediocrity etal, then find your way to the beer parlor

Intellect is not defined by eloquence and use of grammar neither is it expressed by insults and baseless condemnations.

Intellectuals are not necessarily radicals or activists.
Intellectuals are not condemned to be in the opposition.
Intellectuals are not the many rabid tribalist we find on nairaland.

Intellects are not one-sided cyberwarriors who lack the capacity to see from every angle.

Intellects use their brains and speak when need be.
Re: A question for Aisha2 And Jarus. Is Nairaland an anti-Jonathan forum? by Gbawe: 8:33pm On Mar 15, 2011
Pro Anti:

Nairaland is looking more and more like an anti-Jonathan forum.[/b]Moderators should be very conscious of what they say.

Stop being so sensitive. you Jonathan fans need to ditch this persecution complex you are now displaying non-stop on Nairaland. look at Jonathan [b]first
to note his action/inaction that is now making Nigerians turn against him overwhelmingly. Yes , we are a religious people who believe in "divine intervention" (Jonathan's "divine" rise to the top) but there is only so much you can flog that Horse before folks see that "divine intervention" may actually be a cynical imposition by callous godfathers determined to ensure things remain "business as usual".

Jonathan's actions/inactions show he is not on the side of Nigerians . He is toeing the same path of protecting the interest of a few  , while majority wallow in poverty, with his policies, actions and inactions. Rather than for you to think there is a conspiracy against GEJ perhaps you should look at the facts , without bias, so you can see what we all see that is making us so passionately "anti-Jonathan". We cannot afford another imposition in the mould of Yar Adua. Please remember that a President who is making people smile will never be disliked by "the happiest people on earth" . It is as simple as that .
Re: A question for Aisha2 And Jarus. Is Nairaland an anti-Jonathan forum? by ProAnti: 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2011
Gbawe:

Stop being so sensitive. you Jonathan fans need to ditch this persecution complex you are now displaying non-stop on Nairaland. look at Jonathan first to note his action/inaction that is now making Nigerians turn against him overwhelmingly. Yes , we are a religious people who believe in "divine intervention" (Jonathan's "divine" rise to the top) but there is only so much you can flog that Horse before folks see that "divine intervention" may actually be a cynical imposition by callous godfather determined to ensure things remain "business as usual".

Jonathan's actions/inactions show he is not on the side of Nigerians . He is toeing the same path of protecting the interest of a few , while majority wallow in poverty, with his policies, actions and inactions. Rather than for you to think there is a conspiracy against GEJ perhaps you should look at the facts , without bias, so you can see what we all see that is making us so passionately "anti-Jonathan". We cannot afford another imposition in the mould of Yar Adua.

My pseudonym isn't Beaf.

The problem with most Nigerians is that they see everybody with a different view as an enemy.

I ask questions. Interested persons should provide answers rather that term me a Jonathan fan.
Re: A question for Aisha2 And Jarus. Is Nairaland an anti-Jonathan forum? by Beaf: 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2011
^
See someone that dreams of Beaf. I beg, abi man, I no be babe! grin

@topic
Mek una ask dem for hia o! People see these things.

Every other day now, concerned people are posting to ask the same question.
Last week, I was banned only because, anti-GEJ people lobbied for it. As if that would win the elections for Buhari (who is gonna lose as usual). lol
Re: A question for Aisha2 And Jarus. Is Nairaland an anti-Jonathan forum? by ProAnti: 8:46pm On Mar 15, 2011
BTW,

Jarus is someone I know personally, and I understand his passion for a better Nigeria.

Aisha2 is one commentator I respect.

This thread isn't about their beliefs, its about their aspirations and what they profess to be.

Both of them would appreciate my question if they can do away with the 'Us Vs Them' mentality prevalent in Nairaland.
Re: A question for Aisha2 And Jarus. Is Nairaland an anti-Jonathan forum? by Gbawe: 9:06pm On Mar 15, 2011
Pro Anti:

My pseudonym isn't Beaf.

The problem with most Nigerians is that they see everybody with a different view as an enemy.

I ask questions. Interested persons should provide answers rather that term me a Jonathan fan.

Okay. Let us assume you are not a Jonathan fan. My point is that Jonathan has shown enough ineptitude and the exact same "business as usual" type of leadership that has gotten Nigeria where she is today. You are not my "enemy" because I am a fulfilled man who does not go around disliking folks who disagree with me . Nonetheless , for the sake of fairness, ressurrect many threads circa 12-14 months ago to see wether Nairalanders had this level of dissaproval for GEJ. Whatever you see now is of GEJ's own doing .

I , along with Blacksta, were in a very tiny minority group of Nairalanders who asserted over a year ago that Jonathan is more of the same at a time many Nairalanders tried to shut us up for maligning the name of the 'messiah' and "God's annointed". If me and Blacksta were over-sensitive then we too would have asked "Is Nairaland a pro-Jonathan forum" . I did not do so because I believed Jonathan was an imposition of those who want Nigeria to remain as it is . I knew he would prove me right so no need for the histrionics of the "why is Nairaland pro-GEJ" type. His mediocre and "underwhelming" political history showed us all we needed to know back then. Now , we are vindicated . This forum did not go from pro-Jonathan , over a year ago , to "anti-Jonathan" based on anything other than how Jonathan has been nothing but a massive dissapointment . Granted some folks may be a tad over-zealous in their condemnation of GEJ but it is because they actually had extremely high hopes for the "ordained" President who has now turned out to be no different to those who have destroyed Nigeria , in the past , with insensitive profligacy, cronyism, downright incompetence, insincerity, lack of political will and corruption.
Re: A question for Aisha2 And Jarus. Is Nairaland an anti-Jonathan forum? by Kilode1: 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2011
Pro Anti:

A social commentator shouldn't take sides.

That is incorrect sir. Or you meant a journalist/news reporter?

Social commentary: a spoken or written act of rebellion toward an individual or group; commentary on social issues or society.

What is the point of your social commentary when you cannot take a position or a stand?
Re: A question for Aisha2 And Jarus. Is Nairaland an anti-Jonathan forum? by ProAnti: 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2011
Kilode?!:

That is incorrect sir. Or you meant a journalist/news reporter?

What is the point of your social commentary when you cannot take a position or a stand?

Thanks for the correction.

Social commentator may not be the right word to describe what I'm trying to say. Maybe I saw Jarus as an unbiased judge.

@ Gbawe,

If you noticed, Aisha2's 1st reply has a different heading.
The heading was changed for PR reasons. grin grin
Re: A question for Aisha2 And Jarus. Is Nairaland an anti-Jonathan forum? by Katsumoto: 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2011
Pro Anti:

Thanks for the correction.

Social commentator may not be the right word to describe what I'm trying to say. Maybe I saw Jarus as an unbiased judge.

That they are moderators does not make them any less of stakeholders than other forum users or Nigerians. As Nigerians, they can be concerned about the state of the nation and reserve the right to criticise any public office holder. You can however criticise them (Aisha and Jarus) if they are USING their position to favour their preferred candidate. To surmise, as Nigerians, they have the right to be biased for or against any candidate.
Re: A question for Aisha2 And Jarus. Is Nairaland an anti-Jonathan forum? by Sunofgod(m): 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2011
Propagandaist - Who's pocket are they in?
Re: A question for Aisha2 And Jarus. Is Nairaland an anti-Jonathan forum? by monkeyleg: 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2011
@Poster, you will find your answers here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-623899.0.html

A good percentage of people on the political forum would probably have started off supporting goddy at some point, but as time has gone on, people have become disillusioned with the man.

Funny you say this here, i have since seen people who openly supported him on Facebook switch sides. People have wisened up to what goddy and PDP represent
Re: A question for Aisha2 And Jarus. Is Nairaland an anti-Jonathan forum? by bestman09(m): 9:48pm On Mar 15, 2011
Weather they succeed in turning every NL to anti Jonathan, it will not stop him winning the april elections if it is free and fair, shikena!
Re: A question for Aisha2 And Jarus. Is Nairaland an anti-Jonathan forum? by gernded(m): 9:52pm On Mar 15, 2011
Nairaland is made of anti Jonathan But the the fact remains that GEJ is the best thing that can happen to Nigeria.
Re: A question for Aisha2 And Jarus. Is Nairaland an anti-Jonathan forum? by monkeyleg: 9:54pm On Mar 15, 2011
gernded:

Nairaland is made of anti Jonathan But the the fact remains that GEJ is the best thing that can happen to Nigeria.

Where did you get that from?
Re: A question for Aisha2 And Jarus. Is Nairaland an anti-Jonathan forum? by Newscaster: 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2011
Can you beleive the same Aisha2 wrote this four years ago?

"aisha2 (f)
Re: Nigeria's Vice President Caught Pants Down With Three unclothed Girls On A Plane?
« #11 on: August 06, 2007, 10:54 AM »
You are all comenting when it is still just a rumour no body has confirmed it. Sometimes we do things with empthatizing? What if your are a public figure and people start these kinds of rumours about you. Rumours like these can ruin peoples lives and families.
If there is a link and it is verifiable, fine but i will be disappionted if this is just a rumour and you have pronouced him guilty.
Please one day we may all become leaders how will you feel if people say stuff like this about you. it hurts you know.
"

The same Aisha few weeks ago called the statement made by Pastor Adeboye dumb.

How people change.
Re: A question for Aisha2 And Jarus. Is Nairaland an anti-Jonathan forum? by ProAnti: 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2011
Obama was so sure he could close down Guantanamo after his first few nights in the white house.
He was upbeat that he could carry out tax health reforms within a year of his administration.
Americans believed his promise of Change.

Now, take a peek into his approval rating.

The bottom line: Human wants change and power brokers/ lobbyist would always be in the corridors of power whether the president is Goodluck or Buhari or Shekarau.

The people will love you when you first assume power but they will grow to hate you if you can't effect the change they desire (or the change you promised).
The people benefitting from Nigeria's lopsided democracy will still have their way whether Adeola, Oyegun, Bakare or Sambo is the Vice president.
Re: A question for Aisha2 And Jarus. Is Nairaland an anti-Jonathan forum? by Jarus(m): 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2011
Much has been said on this thread and I don't think I need detailed defence again.

First, during the PDP primary period and GEJ got far more positive rating on this forum and threads multiplied on minute basis in favour of Jonathan against IBB, Atiku etc, did anybody say we mods made the forum pro-GEJ?

When we put up poll for PDP mock primary at that time and GEJ floored other aspirants with about 80%, nobody raised a question that was the forum pro-GEJ?

Was Yar'adua/Turai bashing was the order of the day on NL, nobody raised an eyebrow?

Now anti-GEJism is the dominant sentiment on NL, and we mods are to blame.

Two, I'm for BB. Incidentally, my co-Mod shares same view, where is our fault? We are both Nigerians entitled to our opinions and political stands. Will I say because I'm a mod, I should not express my political views in favour of or against anybody. It becomes an issue when I use mod privilege in favour of or against anybody, like stickying a BB topic or mischievously anti-GEJ topic, or PMing people to campaign for a candidate. Nobody can accuse me of these. The polls we stickied are not going in GEJ's favour, where is that our fault? During the PDP primary, we did a poll which we stickied and PDP won by landslide. At about same period, we did approval rating and GEJ got good rating. So when things have turned the other way round, is that our fault?

I'm a BB fan, and I have every right to campaign for them as any other nairalander would do.

If you even observe, I have tried to avoid talking about GEJ in most of my comments and I have not been so active on BB campaign on NL here for the simple reason that I don't want to give room for suspicion. I have modified topics where GEJ was called Odechukwu, I have cautioned forumers that Mr President deserves respect, only this afternoon I locked a thread where somebody, without substantiation, said NTA has been banned from airing Patience's speech for no other reason that it's an unfounded mockery.

That is the barest minimum I can do. I cannot say because I am a Mod I should not identify with a political group/idea/personality, I only become partial if I use mod privilege to the favour/detriment of a candidate.
Re: A question for Aisha2 And Jarus. Is Nairaland an anti-Jonathan forum? by ProAnti: 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2011
@Jarus,

I love the way you responded to this without resorting to name-calling or tagging others pro-Jonathan.

This is from my first post.
I don't know what the job of a moderator entails, but I really think the two of them should step back and take a look at how much they've changed.
Re: A question for Aisha2 And Jarus. Is Nairaland an anti-Jonathan forum? by Pataki: 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2011
I really do not know what the OP is on about. So simply for the moderators having their opinion, it is wrong? Or even anti-Clueless Jonathan thread/topic should be deleted?

Or you think people cannot rationalize and think things through for themselves? Why the attack on the moderators?

They are free to have their opinion. Where it becomes wrong is when they use their position as moderators to promote their candidate carelessly without being objective. Example you ask? Probably making a Buhari thread as a sticky topic.

Just today, another flippant moro*n has been posting photoshop pictures of Buhari condom in this section. I have not seen any of you people raising an eyebrow on that annoying picture.
Re: A question for Aisha2 And Jarus. Is Nairaland an anti-Jonathan forum? by Newscaster: 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2011
The Jonathan biscuit picture is running into 8 pages. It even made it to the front page. Why is the condom annoying and not the biscuit. Oh. I can guess, one goes into the mouth and one goes over something. Thats why it is more annoying than the biscuit.
Re: A question for Aisha2 And Jarus. Is Nairaland an anti-Jonathan forum? by Katsumoto: 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2011
Pro Anti:

Obama was so sure he could close down Guantanamo after his first few nights in the white house.
He was upbeat that he could carry out tax health reforms within a year of his administration.
Americans believed his promise of Change.

Now, take a peek into his approval rating.

The bottom line: Human wants change and power brokers/ lobbyist would always be in the corridors of power whether the president is Goodluck or Buhari or Shekarau.

The people will love you when you first assume power but they will grow to hate you if you can't effect the change they desire (or the change you promised).
The people benefitting from Nigeria's lopsided democracy will still have their way whether Adeola, Oyegun, Bakare or Sambo is the Vice president.

You are attempting to compare apples and oranges by your comparison of Obama (USA) with Jonathan (Nigeria). For one, the US has faced the biggest recession in modern history and it is mirred in all kinds of issues that existed before Obama's tenure. Yes, Obama has made some errors but by and large, he has done well. His approval rating went below 50% in the early part of 2010 but it has moved above 50% since the end of last year.

The problem a lot of people have with Jonathan while he seems like a continuation of other corrupt and and inept Nigerian rulers, he makes his position worse with consistent gaffes, an uncouth and highly visible wife, and indecisiveness. Jonathan was actually the first Nigerian president to be accepted by most Nigerians. He came with a lot of promise and has squandered enormous GOODWILL. If he really is going to be a good president, he has been let down by strategy and advice.

A president will make good and bad decisions but he must be presidential, bold, and decisive.
Re: A question for Aisha2 And Jarus. Is Nairaland an anti-Jonathan forum? by omanzo02: 10:41pm On Mar 15, 2011
@poster,

Don't be amazed, the way Aisha2 and Jarus pitched their tent with BB has become a laughing stock to NL, I sometimes assume they on the payroll of BB and co. The good thing is BB leads on NL but GEJ does on the ground and election are won on the ground. So the result on NL is irrelevant to the outcome of the election. grin grin grin grin
Re: A question for Aisha2 And Jarus. Is Nairaland an anti-Jonathan forum? by OAM4J: 11:41pm On Mar 15, 2011
Katsumoto:

You are attempting to compare apples and oranges by your comparison of Obama (USA) with Jonathan (Nigeria). For one, the US has faced the biggest recession in modern history and it is mirred in all kinds of issues that existed before Obama's tenure. Yes, Obama has made some errors but by and large, he has done well. His approval rating went below 50% in the early part of 2010 but it has moved above 50% since the end of last year.

The problem a lot of people have with Jonathan while he seems like a continuation of other corrupt and and inept Nigerian rulers, he makes his position worse with consistent gaffes, an uncouth and highly visible wife, and indecisiveness. Jonathan was actually the first Nigerian president to be accepted by most Nigerians. He came with a lot of promise and has squandered enormous GOODWILL. If he really is going to be a good president, he has been let down by strategy and advice.

A president will make good and bad decisions but he must be presidential, bold, and decisive.

Good Analysis, this is the reason why you remain my brother from another parent. He squandered a lot of goodwill, I kept hoping he will do better, but no, it was from one disappointment to another.

Naturally, the entire south would have supported him, but how can we open our eyes and enter into fire. BTW, I hope you (Katsumoto) are already BB2011 compliant.
Re: A question for Aisha2 And Jarus. Is Nairaland an anti-Jonathan forum? by Beaf: 11:46pm On Mar 15, 2011
@Pro Anti

I doff my hat to you, because you are an observer who speaks his mind in a measured unbiased way, I even recall your first words to me with clarity.
This thread is another example. Keep the way you are dude, straight talking.

@topic
The only NL mod I feel sorry for in all this is Jarus, he seems like a pretty decent guy (of course, with poor political choices cheesy).
Re: A question for Aisha2 And Jarus. Is Nairaland an anti-Jonathan forum? by Katsumoto: 12:23am On Mar 16, 2011
OAM4J:

Good Analysis, this is the reason why you remain my brother from another parent. He squandered a lot of goodwill, I kept hoping he will do better, but no, it was from one disappointment to another.

Naturally, the entire south would have supported him, but how can we open our eyes and enter into fire. BTW, I hope you (Katsumoto) are already BB2011 compliant.

To be honest, I support all three candidates (Minus Shekarau) for different reasons. GEJ because he is MEANT to be a break from what we have had so far and because he might have a different agenda (different from the mumuism he is currently exhibiting) once elected but that is looking unlikely. I like Ribadu because he is young and doesn't belong to the generation that has held Nigeria to ransom to ransom for 50 years. I like Buhari because he 'seems' like a honest man and because I believe he is going to be the most capable at solving Nigeria's biggest problem (corruption). Ribadu may also be able to tackle corruption but he may be shackled by his association with Tinubu who is very corrupt.

As with all elections, there is an element of risk with all candidates.
1. Can we trust GEJ to be different from the person he is now? Very unlikely
2. Without a political base of his own, can we trust Ribadu to work in Nigeria's best interest and not Tinubu's? Very unlikely
3. Is Buhari really a religious fanatic? Probably but did he have a religious agenda the first time in power with a muslim deputy (Idiagbon)? Wasn't visible
With that said and done, Buhari appears to be the best candidate. If Ribadu was on running on a different party ticket, I would trust him more.

But without some kind of alliance between CPC and ACN, PDP may carry the day anyway. This is just my opinion.
Re: A question for Aisha2 And Jarus. Is Nairaland an anti-Jonathan forum? by Beaf: 12:58am On Mar 16, 2011
^
Buhari is credited with making the application to get Nigeria into the Organisation of Islamic Conference (OIC), IBB simply completed the process:

Although Babangida took the rap for Nigeria's sneaky upgrade to full membership of the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC), according to a study on Nigeria funded by the US Defense Department in the early 1990s, it was actually Buhari who without any regard whatsoever for the sensibilities of Nigerians of other faiths, submitted the application to upgrade Nigeria's membership from the observer status it had enjoyed since the Gowon regime to full membership. The OIC's review of the application was concluded after Babangida's palace coup. Rather than reverse Buhari's action, Babangida quietly allowed Nigeria's new status as a full-fledged member of the OIC to stand. Buhari's OIC action exposed him as a religious zealot, who will have no qualms in rousing and ginning up Sharia issues, quiescent for several years now, following its aggressive unveiling in Zamfara, where Buba Bello Jangebe's wrist was amputated for stealing a cow, and Safiya Husseini was sentenced to die by stoning for adultery while her co-participant in the act was not prosecuted because he was male.

http://nigeriaworld.com/articles/2010/dec/171.html
Re: A question for Aisha2 And Jarus. Is Nairaland an anti-Jonathan forum? by onyengbu: 1:26am On Mar 16, 2011
From everything posted here already:
1. Aisha2 is not as good (at moderating) as Jarus.
2. Pro Anti is really worried about GEJ's ratings.
3. Katsumoto is more objective than I thought.
4. GEJ will still win this election despite everything. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

PRESIDENT Elect: G.M.Buhari - To Reduce Fuel Pump Price To 40 Naira Per Litre / Opinion: Isn't It About Time Buhari Officially Dropped The Title, 'General'? / Pyrates Confraternity Isn’t A Cult, Says Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.