Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

DJ Cuppy Treats Herself To An Expensive Jewelry Gift Ahead Of Her 28th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Treats Herself To An Expensive Jewelry Gift Ahead Of Her 28th Birthday (2316 Views)

Ex Beauty Queen Jennifer Ephraim Gets Expensive Car Gift Ahead Of Birthday / Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) / Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Treats Herself To An Expensive Jewelry Gift Ahead Of Her 28th Birthday by Afangideh1(m): 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
DJ Cuppy, daughter of Billionaire oil magnet, Femi Otedola, has treated herself to an expensive jewelry gift ahead of her forthcoming 28th birthday.

She shared photos and a video of the luxurious necklace which she gifted herself on her official Instagram page today, November 9.

DJ Cuppy whose real name is Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola would be celebrating her 28th birthday on the 11th of November.

The 27-year-old soon to-be 28-year-old expressed wrote, “Treated myself to early birthday bling! Thanks to my Bussdown KING! @chieferdcypha ”

Click on the link below to Watch video and checkout pictures

https://www.clevloaded.com/2020/11/dj-cuppy-treats-herself-to-expensive.html

Re: DJ Cuppy Treats Herself To An Expensive Jewelry Gift Ahead Of Her 28th Birthday by Perfecttouch(m): 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
All I want to say is, life no balance
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats Herself To An Expensive Jewelry Gift Ahead Of Her 28th Birthday by WrittyWritter(f): 6:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
A time will come I will celebrate my birthday for a week smiley..Make God just answer my prayer � smiley
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats Herself To An Expensive Jewelry Gift Ahead Of Her 28th Birthday by RedPhoenix: 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
Life balance ma you go stand well tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats Herself To An Expensive Jewelry Gift Ahead Of Her 28th Birthday by WrittyWritter(f): 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats Herself To An Expensive Jewelry Gift Ahead Of Her 28th Birthday by SAMBARRY: 6:39pm On Nov 09, 2020
cool
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats Herself To An Expensive Jewelry Gift Ahead Of Her 28th Birthday by mayklef(m): 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
Vanity Upon Vanity
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats Herself To An Expensive Jewelry Gift Ahead Of Her 28th Birthday by Netanya(f): 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
God , please I want to make it the right way . Pick my call.
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats Herself To An Expensive Jewelry Gift Ahead Of Her 28th Birthday by LikeAking: 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
I am the guy in that DJ Cuppy's pics.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Treats Herself To An Expensive Jewelry Gift Ahead Of Her 28th Birthday by NobleAngell(f): 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2020
This girl again? Nawao.
If I wasnt wealthy myself, I would have felt intimidated
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats Herself To An Expensive Jewelry Gift Ahead Of Her 28th Birthday by fuckaholic25(f): 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
where me I no even see the need to celebrate birthday!! Omo, life hard
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats Herself To An Expensive Jewelry Gift Ahead Of Her 28th Birthday by Officialhorlah(m): 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
Cheers

Re: DJ Cuppy Treats Herself To An Expensive Jewelry Gift Ahead Of Her 28th Birthday by cassidy1996(m): 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2020
too much money
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats Herself To An Expensive Jewelry Gift Ahead Of Her 28th Birthday by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
WO wetin I go say, than check siggy.
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats Herself To An Expensive Jewelry Gift Ahead Of Her 28th Birthday by baralatie(m): 11:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
WrittyWritter:
A time will come I will celebrate my birthday for a week smiley..Make God just answer my prayer � smiley
to prove what exactly?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Treats Herself To An Expensive Jewelry Gift Ahead Of Her 28th Birthday by WrittyWritter(f): 6:02am On Nov 10, 2020
baralatie:

to prove what exactly?

To prove nothing to anyone..it is my birthday and if I want to celebrate it for even a month I can..is it not my money
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats Herself To An Expensive Jewelry Gift Ahead Of Her 28th Birthday by sunnydike1(m): 6:35am On Nov 10, 2020
good for her
in this Lyf make money o
imagine this is news
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats Herself To An Expensive Jewelry Gift Ahead Of Her 28th Birthday by baralatie(m): 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2020
WrittyWritter:

To prove nothing to anyone..it is my birthday and if I want to celebrate it for even a month I can..is it not my money
are you familiar with king Xerxes birthday party
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats Herself To An Expensive Jewelry Gift Ahead Of Her 28th Birthday by WrittyWritter(f): 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
baralatie:

are you familiar with king Xerxes birthday party

How does it have to do with mine
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats Herself To An Expensive Jewelry Gift Ahead Of Her 28th Birthday by baralatie(m): 4:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
WrittyWritter:

How does it have to do with mine
he was solo rich that he threw a party for a full blown year

then his wife threw her own party for herself and her female staff for one full blown year.

guess what happened next?
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats Herself To An Expensive Jewelry Gift Ahead Of Her 28th Birthday by WrittyWritter(f): 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
baralatie:

he was solo rich that he threw a party for a full blown year

then his wife threw her own party for herself and her female staff for one full blown year.

guess what happened next?

Wat happened ..though I don't like where u are going
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats Herself To An Expensive Jewelry Gift Ahead Of Her 28th Birthday by baralatie(m): 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
WrittyWritter:

Wat happened ..though I don't like where u are going
naa!
I won't delve too far!
have no problem with someone showing herself with love on her birthday but everything in life is moderation.
social media has too much take on someone life.when you are as rich as otedola.
having every eyes on your private life such as birthdays is somehow.
everyone has wants he/she wants in life.(may Go grant our request)

Just not everything is meant to flash on social media.
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats Herself To An Expensive Jewelry Gift Ahead Of Her 28th Birthday by WrittyWritter(f): 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
baralatie:

naa!
I won't delve too far!
have no problem with someone showing herself with love on her birthday but everything in life is moderation.
social media has too much take on someone life.when you are as rich as otedola.
having every eyes on your private life such as birthdays is somehow.
everyone has wants he/she wants in life.(may Go grant our request)

Just not everything is meant to flash on social media.

I know..I was actually exaggerating smiley..But wat happened..now I'm curious
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats Herself To An Expensive Jewelry Gift Ahead Of Her 28th Birthday by baralatie(m): 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
WrittyWritter:

I know..I was actually exaggerating smiley..But wat happened..now I'm curious
okay!
at a certain time of the all year round party bash of Xerxes and his Queen (who also was balling hard).
Xerxes put a stumbling block to the Queen party groove by instructing the queen to come to his party and seat down by his side as a show to every one.This means her party comes to a grinding halt and she will loose face(as it were).
She now did the unthinkable.the Queen continued with her party bash ignoring the queens request.
This also had a resounding effect of literarily crashing Xerxes party and made him loose face.
so we now have two party rockers with crashed parties due to the pressure of loosing face.
The next thing Xerxes demoted the queen and commanded all women into submission of the men in the house.

all because of a party bash!
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats Herself To An Expensive Jewelry Gift Ahead Of Her 28th Birthday by WrittyWritter(f): 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
baralatie:

okay!
at a certain time of the all year round party bash of Xerxes and his Queen (who also was balling hard).
Xerxes put a stumbling block to the Queen party groove by instructing the queen to come to his party and seat down by his side as a show to every one.This means her party comes to a grinding halt and she will loose face(as it were).
She now did the unthinkable.the Queen continued with her party bash ignoring the queens request.
This also had a resounding effect of literarily crashing Xerxes party and made him loose face.
so we now have two party rockers with crashed parties due to the pressure of loosing face.
The next thing Xerxes demoted the queen and commanded all women into submission of the men in the house.

all because of a party bash!

Mad ooo shocked

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Shares Adorable Photos Wit Her Son, Munir, Rocking Matching Outf / Billionaire Cubana Chief Priest In Tears After Losing All His Money And Asset / If Bob Said He Was Pregnant, What Would It Look Like To See Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.