Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Lekki Toll Gate Shooting: Soldiers Who Shot At Us Said They Were Acting On Order - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lekki Toll Gate Shooting: Soldiers Who Shot At Us Said They Were Acting On Order (236 Views)

Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested / Burna Boy: I Am Traumatised Over Lekki Toll Gate Shooting / Eniola Badmus Denies Being Shot At Lekki Toll Gate EndSARS Protest, Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lekki Toll Gate Shooting: Soldiers Who Shot At Us Said They Were Acting On Order by onebani: 6:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
Obianuju Catherine Udeh professionally known as DJ Switch, has revealed that soldiers, who shot at peaceful #ENDSARS protesters at Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos, on October 20, 2020, revealed that they were sent to the protest ground on orders from above.

DJ Switch said this while speaking with the Sub-committee on International Human Rights of the Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs and International Development of the Canadian parliament.

DJ Switch disclosed that she counted not less than seven persons shot, adding that one of the soldiers threatened to shoot her.

She said; 

“On October 20, 2020, we had spirited Nigerians there united with one goal against police brutality against bad governance.

“What started out as a protest against police brutality with the unit called SARS unfortunately degenerated into something I still find hard to reconcile within my heart.

“We got information that the government wants to see me and six other people and I remember saying to them that we have no leader and if the government wanted to speak with us, he should kindly come to the toll gate and address Nigerians because we have been out for eleven days.”

Use The Link Below To Read Full Article:
https://www.onebaniblog.com/lekki-toll-gate-shooting-soldiers-who-shot-at-us-said-they-were-acting-on-orders-from-above-dj-switch-tells-canadian-parliament/

Re: Lekki Toll Gate Shooting: Soldiers Who Shot At Us Said They Were Acting On Order by Charlieluvboy(m): 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
O
Re: Lekki Toll Gate Shooting: Soldiers Who Shot At Us Said They Were Acting On Order by mayklef(m): 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
Zombie no go go unless u tell ham 2 go

(1) (Reply)

Child Comedian Emmanuella Unveils Her New House for her mother In Port-harcourt / Regina Daniels Knows I Can Marry Another Wife – Ned Nwoko / "There Is No Kind Of Situation That Prayers And Fasting Cannot Overcome" - David

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.