Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,937 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity (55995 Views)

Hoax Caller Claiming To Be Ukrainian PM Got Through To UK Defence Secretary / Mark Esper To Resign As Trump's Defense Secretary / Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity by shogsman(m): 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2020
bodejohn:

This is one of the reasons I don't usually argue with folks on nairaland.
Just because I took out time to correct the wrong information you shared, I must be a Trumper, how funny!
As we speak, the perimeter of The White House has non-scalable fencing around it. It was installed prior to the election on Nov 3.
Tell me when the picture of the "White House" you shared was taken.
I ain't talking about the White House building bro
Re: Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity by bodejohn(m): 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
shogsman:

Sey explanation difficult for you ni egbon,sey dem dey inaugurate president for white house,its obviously capitol na,trump and his cohorts makes up the white house, they're all getting replaced soon,that is a fuvking renovation sir,the context is very clear from the comment na.you trumpers won't calm down and comprehend

No it is not, but standing logic on its head is!.

I quoted where you said the "White House is under renovation"...

It is obvious you aren't humble enough to acknowledge what you said/wrote is wrong, so I'll leave you.
Re: Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity by shogsman(m): 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
bodejohn:

No it is not, but standing logic on its head is!.

I quoted where you said the "White House is under renovation"...

It is obvious you aren't humble enough to acknowledge what you said/wrote is wrong, so I'll leave you.
I hate it when people try to think they know more than themselves,it's a simple message you got twisted, it's not my problem if you understand or not bro,for the record aiiint nobody asked you to quote me in the first place,perhaps we'll revisit this on the 20th of January. Shalom
Re: Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
tyup:
This man needs every Friends and ally he can get atm and limit creating enmities.... atleast pending his case at the court

It's obvious he cares less. No apologies and thats
Re: Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
NigeriaB:

Good morning Mr full head sir..

Must you go to America?
Can't you stay back and continue fighting for a better Nigeria?

dude...am an American...wtf do you have in this fight?
Re: Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
blowjohn:

So what the hell is the grouse with this man?
This man has spent for blacks more than any American president?
Dont be sentimental bro.
The question u should ask is, has his racism prevented him from working for America?
In what part of his presiding over america has his racism reared its ugly head?

like i asked you and you never responded...wtf do you have to gain in this...I have loads to gain and lose...you dont...so keep your opinions, as false as they are, to yourself
Re: Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity by blowjohn(m): 11:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
milehigh06:

like i asked you and you never responded...wtf do you have to gain in this...I have loads to gain and lose...you dont...so keep your opinions, as false as they are, to yourself

U tha have more to gain , keep swallowing false narratives.
Keep calling him racist....u a typical Nigerian already moulded into a tribal being.

Before he joined politics he wasnt a racist o
Re: Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
blowjohn:

U tha have more to gain , keep swallowing false narratives.
Keep calling him racist....u a typical Nigerian already moulded into a tribal being.

Before he joined politics he wasnt a racist o

Yo...I am not Nigerian..I got Nigerian roots..but I am not Nigerian
Re: Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity by luluosas(m): 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
Clap for yourself
TGM2015:

Seems you need that your last sentence urgently. With world powers and developed country fight against ISIS, I guess they have been completely conquered. Anyway, history, facts and truth are there to support that Nigeria fight against insurgency (Boko Haram) is better under Buhari. Only that as he limits their operations, Nigeria witness another elements of security challenges overriding his success on Boko Haram.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws / Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa / ‘ Hotel Rwanda’ Hero Paul Rusesabagina Freed From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.