Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Are We The Original Hebrews? Are Igbos Right in Their Claim? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We The Original Hebrews? Are Igbos Right in Their Claim? (1373 Views)

The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording / Obaseki V Oshiomole: Are The Igbos Right After All? / Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We The Original Hebrews? Are Igbos Right in Their Claim? by Rosskivvy: 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
Are you aware the original Hebrews were black people?

Igbos say they are descended from the ancient Israelites.

But it could be more than just the Igbos.

It could be the rest of us forest West Africans as well, such as the Yorubas, Edos, Efiks, Ijaws, Ashantis, Ewes, etc.

Are you aware that Jerusalem was invaded and destroyed by Romans in 70 AD leading to the fleeing of over a million Jews into Africa?

It is arguable that possibly half the current black African population is descended from those fleeing Israelites.

''From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering''

Zephania 3:10

Beyond the rivers of Ethiopia (ie the Nile) looking from Israel, sits West and Central Africa.

''Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto Me, O children of Israel, saith the Lord..''

Amos 9:7

''Do not gaze at me because I am black, because the sun has looked upon me. My mother's sons were angry with me; they made me keeper of the vineyards, but my own vineyard I have not kept!''

Song of Solomon 1:6

''His feet were like burnished bronze, refined in a furnace, and his voice was like the roar of many waters.''

Revelation 1:15

''My skin turns black and falls from me, and my bones burn with heat.''

Job 30:30

''Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.''

Lamentations 5:10

Again, the Lord said to [Moses], “Put your hand inside your cloak.” And he put his hand inside his cloak, and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous like snow. Then God said, “Put your hand back inside your cloak.” So he put his hand back inside his cloak, and when he took it out, behold, it was restored like the rest of his flesh.

Exodus 4:6-7

Curse for ancient black rebellion against Yahweh:

''Therefore you shall serve your enemies whom the Lord will send against you, in hunger and thirst, in nake.dness, and lacking everything. And he will put a yoke of iron on your neck until he has destroyed you. [slave trade].

The Lord will bring a nation against you from far away, from the end of the earth, swooping down like the eagle [USA slave trade], a nation whose language you do not understand, a hard-faced nation who shall not respect the old or show mercy to the young.''

Deuteronomy 28:48-50
Re: Are We The Original Hebrews? Are Igbos Right in Their Claim? by grim33(m): 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2020
If you like be monkeys na una sabi.

5 Likes

Re: Are We The Original Hebrews? Are Igbos Right in Their Claim? by Rosskivvy: 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
grim33:

I knew Satan would drop in soon enough.
Re: Are We The Original Hebrews? Are Igbos Right in Their Claim? by Dede1(m): 11:01pm On Nov 09, 2020
grim33:

He who sabi monkeys na monkey nowaa.
Re: Are We The Original Hebrews? Are Igbos Right in Their Claim? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Are We The Original Hebrews? Are Igbos Right in Their Claim? by valirex: 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
Bia-fraud Juzz grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Are We The Original Hebrews? Are Igbos Right in Their Claim? by Rosskivvy: 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
The earliest depictions of the Hebrews showed them as black people:

View images here:

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Jesus/Jesus.htm
Re: Are We The Original Hebrews? Are Igbos Right in Their Claim? by Flatinos: 11:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
Fake jews cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Are We The Original Hebrews? Are Igbos Right in Their Claim? by Rosskivvy: 11:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
The National Geographic released a documentary called “The Search For Adam”. Using Forensic and DNA evidence, the scientists concluded that the facial reconstruction below is what Adam looked like. He clearly looks like what modern day society would call, a black man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz-GVwGsgDg&feature=emb_logo
Re: Are We The Original Hebrews? Are Igbos Right in Their Claim? by Rosskivvy: 11:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
Igbos:
Fake jews cheesy

First of all, you peabrain, this is not about ''Igbos'', something your ethnic hatred does not allow you to see in this thread.

It is bigger than Igbos.

It is about BLACK AFRICANS, or a substantial portion of them, specifically the forest dwellers of west/central/southern Africa.

Secondly, that GARBAGE QUOTE you posted in GIANT LETTERS, where the current day Israelis are deciding who is Hebrew or not is IRRELEVANT RUBBISH, as the current people there are NOT descended from the seed of Abraham, but are mostly ethnic Khazars, who are descendants of white people from Russia, Poland, Germany, Austria, etc whose ancestors converted to Judaism.

So THEY are not in a position to test anyone for Hebrew DNA as THEY THEMSELVES are not the original Hebrews, who are clearly depicted as BLACK by history and the bible itself, EVIDENCE which for some reason you are completely ignoring.

1 Like

Re: Are We The Original Hebrews? Are Igbos Right in Their Claim? by Flatinos: 11:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
Rosskivvy:

First of all, you brainless dunce, this is not about ''Igbos'', something your ethnic hatred does not allow your dead brain to see in this thread.

It is bigger than Igbos.

It is about BLACK AFRICANS, or a substantial portion of them, specifically the forest dwellers of west/central/southern Africa.

Secondly, that GARBAGE you posted from twitter where the current day Israelis are testing who is Hebrew or not is IRRELEVANT RUBBISH, as the present people there are NOT descended from Abraham, but are mostly ethnic Khazars, who are descendants of white people from Russia, Poland, Germany etc who converted to Judaism.

So THEY are not in a position to test anyone for Hebrew DNA as THEY THEMSELVES are not the original Hebrews, who are clearly depicted as BLACK by history and the bible itself, EVIDENCE which for some reason you are completely ignoring.

Flatin0 are you pained? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are We The Original Hebrews? Are Igbos Right in Their Claim? by Rosskivvy: 11:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
Igbos:

Flatin0 are you pained? cheesy

Your own concern is to ''inflict pain'' rather than to learn your own history as a black man.

You are in a very sad place mentally.

Sorry, but, I'm into knowledge and history, not ethnic hatred.

''Me and you no dey for the same category,'' as the great Fela said.

Don't wake up, you hear?

1 Like

Re: Are We The Original Hebrews? Are Igbos Right in Their Claim? by Flatinos: 11:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
Rosskivvy:

Your own concern is to ''inflict pain'' rather than to learn your own history as a black man.

You are in a very sad place mentally.

Sorry, but, I'm into knowledge and history, not ethnic hatred.

''Me and you no dey for the same category,'' as the great Fela said.

Don't wake up, you hear?

Flatin0 are you pained? grin
Re: Are We The Original Hebrews? Are Igbos Right in Their Claim? by Rosskivvy: 11:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
Igbos:

Flatin0 are you pained? grin

See? You have nothing to offer intellectually to the thread.

You've nothing upstairs but ethnic hate.

You think simply calling people ''Igbo'' covers up your intellectual deficiency?

It merely exposes it.

5 Likes

Re: Are We The Original Hebrews? Are Igbos Right in Their Claim? by Flatinos: 11:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
Rosskivvy:

See? You have nothing to offer intellectually to the thread.

You've nothing upstairs but ethnic hate.

You think calling people 'Igbo' covers your intellectual deficiency?

It merely exposes it.

Flatin0 is pained cheesy
Oya one thing left to do, hug transf0rmer and end it once and for all cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Are We The Original Hebrews? Are Igbos Right in Their Claim? by Rosskivvy: 11:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
The Evidence (contd)

So let’s get into the evidence.

Over a thousand years ago, around 100 AD, a Roman historian named Tacitus, wrote about Jews in his famous book, Histories, saying, “Many assure us they were a race of Ethiopian origin.”

In other words, Tacitus stated that Jews were of black African descent.

All of 'sub-saharan Africa' was called ''Ethiopia'' in the ancient Greek and Roman world.

All black Africans were referred to as 'Ethiopians'.

In 2016, a French Jewish filmmaker, named Lauren Gavron, made a film called, 'Black Jews, The Roots of an Olive Tree'. It documents Hebrew tribes in Africa. What inspired Gavron to make the film was, a book written by Edith Bruder, called, 'The black Jews of Africa, history, identity, religion'.

“In sub-Saharan Africa, you can find ‘Judaic’ tribes in Ghana, Nigeria, Mali, Uganda, Cameroon, South Africa, Zimbabwe and even in Sao Tome and other countries,” Bruder said.

Many of the black Hebrew tribes that were documented in the film, claimed that their ancestors migrated from Israel and Yemen. These West African countries that have Hebrew communities, are the same countries that African Americans were kidnapped from during the Atlantic Slave Trade.

Again, the same African countries that African Americans trace their ancestry back to, contain Hebrew tribes and communities.
In his book, The Great Roman-Jewish War: 66 — 70, the Roman historian, Flavius Josephus, stated thousands of years ago, that the Israelites migrated into Africa. He writes:

“General Vaspasian and his son Caesar Titus fought against the Jews. Millions of Jews fled into Africa, among other places, fleeing from Roman persecution and starvation during the siege.”

This event would explain the beginning of the migration of Jews from Israel to West Africa.

As Yahweh prophesied:

''From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering''

Zephania 3:10

https://medium.com/@Addison93/trayon-white-is-not-anti-semitic-he-is-a-jew-11906b546f4f
Re: Are We The Original Hebrews? Are Igbos Right in Their Claim? by LajaLaba: 12:16am On Nov 10, 2020
Igbos:

Flatin0 is pained cheesy
Oya one thing left to do, hug transf0rmer and end it once and for all cheesy
Grow up!

1 Like

Re: Are We The Original Hebrews? Are Igbos Right in Their Claim? by Rosskivvy: 8:03am On Nov 10, 2020
Mods, thanks for returning this thread which was inexplicably deleted a few hours ago, and apologies for cussing you out.
Re: Are We The Original Hebrews? Are Igbos Right in Their Claim? by Lethal234(m): 8:14am On Nov 10, 2020
Rosskivvy:
Mods, thanks for returning this thread which was inexplicably deleted a few hours ago, and apologies for cussing you out.

According to you immigrants from Israel make up half of Africa, which means practically nobody was living in Africa at the time.
But then somehow you would probably agree Africa is the cradle of humankind.
Take a moment away from the Bible, you are consuming too much at a time. Next you would probably tell us you are getting revelations.
Re: Are We The Original Hebrews? Are Igbos Right in Their Claim? by blafulfillersck: 8:19am On Nov 10, 2020
... Let it flow...
Re: Are We The Original Hebrews? Are Igbos Right in Their Claim? by Rosskivvy: 8:29am On Nov 10, 2020
x
Re: Are We The Original Hebrews? Are Igbos Right in Their Claim? by helinues: 8:30am On Nov 10, 2020
You people are no longer Jew again

Confused set of people
RuudVanNisteroy
Re: Are We The Original Hebrews? Are Igbos Right in Their Claim? by helinues: 8:33am On Nov 10, 2020
11x10110000000:
[s][/s]
just like your harlot mother

Thanks to mods....

He has been fixed on this monikers... Hoping he would be effectively taken care of with his new standby monikers
Re: Are We The Original Hebrews? Are Igbos Right in Their Claim? by Rosskivvy: 8:36am On Nov 10, 2020
Lethal234:

According to you immigrants from Israel make up half of Africa, which means practically nobody was living in Africa at the time.
But then somehow you would probably agree Africa is the cradle of humankind.
Take a moment away from the Bible, you are consuming too much at a time. Next you would probably tell us you are getting revelations.

Use your head. If, as historical accounts reveal, MILLIONS of Jews fled into Africa in 70 AD, ie, over 2,000 years ago, surely the population of their descendants by today would number in the hundreds of millions.

Africa was not heavily populated in 70 AD. Major concentrations of populations would have been around north-east and east Africa, which, if you know African history, were the places were much of the action occurred in African antiquity (Egypt, Nubia, Kush, the Land of Punt, Ethiopia etc).

West and Central Africa were very sparsely populated, and would have been out of the reach of Roman armies, hence the decision by fleeing Jews to settle there, not least due to the protection offered by dense forests, soil types unfriendly to cavalry, and of course the tsetse fly and mosquito, which would have decimated Caucasian troops with malaria and sleeping sickness had they ventured there.

1 Like

Re: Are We The Original Hebrews? Are Igbos Right in Their Claim? by Rosskivvy: 9:31am On Nov 10, 2020
helinues:
You people are no longer Jew again

Confused set of people

This thread is for adults.

2 Likes

Re: Are We The Original Hebrews? Are Igbos Right in Their Claim? by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 10, 2020
I am christian all these inferiority attachee by force isn't necessary.

You just quoted figurative terms qualified in those passages to buttress your point, like seriously

Christ death has made Gentiles just as important as Jews so I don't see the reason for this inferiority complex for people who don't even recognize the real path to God
Re: Are We The Original Hebrews? Are Igbos Right in Their Claim? by mandarin: 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
There are two understandings here:
The Jewish state and the Israelite people or Hebrew. While the former is more recent the Israelite or Hebrew nation is much older. I believe there were a great deal of immigrants as depicted in Yoruba history of Ife in which migrant parties came wave after wave. Stories on the Sultan of Sokoto talk about Hapiru(Hebrews) or migrants and Oduduwa migration among those who also passed through the sea are evidences that across the west coast of Africa, a huge number of people came from areas and borders of Egypt, Abyssinia( Ethiopia, Sudan etc), Mesopotamia, and Canaan. Many conquering parties and war across Canaan and Mesopotamia including Roman invasions led to waves after waves of migration into Africa but threre were indigenous people already existing there which was the overthrow in Ife and guerrilla war by Obatala group on the Oduduwa group that led to Itapa truce. I also believe Oranmiyan was another conquering party. However, when you look at those ethnic groups across west coast of Africa, many had their roots in IFE, from Ijaw to Ewe etc which would put them within the same historical bracket.
Whether parts of Igbo people are Jewish, I cannot say but most probable part of the Hebrew party.

2 Likes

Re: Are We The Original Hebrews? Are Igbos Right in Their Claim? by Rosskivvy: 12:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
mandarin:
There are two understandings here:
The Jewish state and the Israelite people or Hebrew. While the former is more recent the Israelite or Hebrew nation is much older. I believe there were a great deal of immigrants as depicted in Yoruba history of Ife in which migrant parties came wave after wave. Stories on the Sultan of Sokoto talk about Hapiru(Hebrews) or migrants and Oduduwa migration among those who also passed through the sea are evidences that across the west coast of Africa, a huge number of people came from areas and borders of Egypt, Abyssinia( Ethiopia, Sudan etc), Mesopotamia, and Canaan. Many conquering parties and war across Canaan and Mesopotamia including Roman invasions led to waves after waves of migration into Africa but threre were indigenous people already existing there which was the overthrow in Ife and guerrilla war by Obatala group on the Oduduwa group that led to Itapa truce. I also believe Oranmiyan was another conquering party. However, when you look at those ethnic groups across west coast of Africa, many had their roots in IFE, from Ijaw to Ewe etc which would put them within the same historical bracket.
Whether parts of Igbo people are Jewish, I cannot say but most probable part of the Hebrew party.

Great contribution. Kudos.
Re: Are We The Original Hebrews? Are Igbos Right in Their Claim? by Rosskivvy: 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
Mikehot:
I am christian all these inferiority attachee by force isn't necessary.

You just quoted figurative terms qualified in those passages to buttress your point, like seriously

Christ death has made Gentiles just as important as Jews so I don't see the reason for this inferiority complex for people who don't even recognize the real path to God

What a useless and ignorant contribution. It is not "inferiority complex" to research, study, and discuss your history and identity.

This had nothing to do with "Christ" and "Gentiles". This is about your history, if you even know what that means.
Re: Are We The Original Hebrews? Are Igbos Right in Their Claim? by HAccord: 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
Rosskivvy the abookii don open him smelly rotten mouth, see as everywhere dey smell like rotten beans. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News ; Kenyan President Not Aware Of MNK’s Extraordinary Rendition / BREAKING !!! Sunday Igboho Is Seriously Sick In Benin Prison / Where Is Lekki Int'nal Airport & 4TH Mainland Bridge Tinubu Campaigned With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.