Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,660 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

If You Are Born Again, Do You Know That Exact Day You Became Born Again? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are Born Again, Do You Know That Exact Day You Became Born Again? (341 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again / The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Born Again, Do You Know That Exact Day You Became Born Again? by ENGINEERG(m): 9:52am On Dec 20, 2020
The day someone is Born Again , according to some doctrines must be known and can't ever change, because it is the day your name is written in the book of life. AND YOU MUST KNOW, BECAUSE THE JOY AND SIGN IS SO SIGNIFICANT...

Some still believe that Even though you sinned, your name can't be erased
But I noticed that in so many churches of today, when those who are not born again are called , no one stands up, but when I ask people the exact day they are born again, they don't know it, and some will say, its a gradual process to them from certain year.

So am asking, as a Christian do you know the day you are Born again and Must someone know the exact day and time?
Re: If You Are Born Again, Do You Know That Exact Day You Became Born Again? by Denique(f): 11:17am On Dec 20, 2020
December, 2009, but I have been rededicating my life ever since.
Re: If You Are Born Again, Do You Know That Exact Day You Became Born Again? by Kriss216: 11:21am On Dec 20, 2020
Denique:
December, 2009, but I have been rededicating my life ever since.
Hello friend, how have you been?

Merry Christmas
Re: If You Are Born Again, Do You Know That Exact Day You Became Born Again? by Denique(f): 11:26am On Dec 20, 2020
Kriss216:

Hello friend, how have you been?

Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas to you and yours also. Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

A World Without Religion—an Improvement? / Signs Of Your Destination In Life | Signs You Have A Bright Future -don't Ignore / Christmas Or Mass Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.